over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two new mods - Mainevent and Mike1107

congrats fellas...two of my favorite guys!

Big A you couldn't have made a better choice of guys! both are outstanding young men, Ive been a part of this board a long time and these two are as good as they come. congrats my friends!

main don't let this shit get to your head, i would hate to come to your town and bring you back down to earth....LOL joking, im very very happy for you! I know you will make the best of your new found powers ;) hell when i go on one of my temper smartass tantrums i may need you to bail me out of message board jail...LOL :eek:

good...

congrats fellas well deserved and good quality

goo

Main I can understand... due to his advanced age it's quite reasonable to suppose he'll be wise enough to self control and not ban guys who unlike him are above 4% bf :p ... but Mike :eek: :eek: :eek:

C'mon Big A have you lost your head? :confused: Such an immature teen to mod a board of 23,000 + members... plus the dude knows absolutely nothing about BB... his skinny yet almost obese in the wrong places physique can only discredit PM :eek: :rolleyes:

HAHAHA :D Well deserved bros! :)

And Mike, buddy... you're so humble that you didn't even say a single word to me about it! :eek: And to say I thought I was someone you could trust... :eek:

From now on don't count up on me to share MY secrets with you... it's over! :mad: Listen carefully: OVER!!! :D

awesome...

congrats guys.
god bless
lucian

Main I can understand... due to his advanced age it's quite reasonable to suppose he'll be wise enough to self control and not ban guys who unlike him are above 4% bf ... but Mike

C'mon Big A have you lost your head? :confused: Such an immature teen to mod a board of 23,000 + members... plus the dude knows absolutely nothing about BB... his skinny yet almost obese in the wrong places physique can only discredit PM :eek: :rolleyes:

HAHAHA :D Well deserved bros!

And Mike, buddy... you're so humble that you didn't even say a single word to me about it! :eek: And to say I thought I was someone you could trust... :eek:

From now on don't count up on me to share MY secrets with you... it's over! :mad: Listen carefully: OVER!!! :D

LOL !!! :D

u should better take care bro, now I can ban you hahahahaha

naahh just kidding :rolleyes: ;) :D

the fact of becoming a mod was not planned, it arrived like that and to be honest it's a big honor that BigA and other mods made me ... really big honor and something I'm soooo proud of

now I'm here watching who I'm gonna ban

Spammers and other as**oles watch out, main and mike are now mods and we take private lessons with Dad to become efficient as "banning guys" :D

Congrats bros!!

Damn good additions!!!

Excellent Additions to Mod Team!

Congratulations to both of you- I always pay close attention to what you guys aay and you are very deserving of the "MOD" title.

Great choices Big A!

Good work fellas...this board is growing fast and adding 2 more good quality guys to help mod was a good idea

Congratulations gentlemen. Nice to see a former ATL guy in the mix. At last we can get decent source checks!:p J/K Great addition to the team in my opinion.

Congrats to both of them! Both are always insightful and have the right comments for all the members here!

Congratulations gentlemen. Nice to see a former ATL guy in the mix. At last we can get decent source checks!:p J/K Great addition to the team in my opinion.

LMAO....thanks. I dont know anything about that other stuff.

Congrats to both of them! Both are always insightful and have the right comments for all the members here!

I try. Im not as gifted with words as some, but i always try to be respectful of everyone. This board is suppose to be enjoyed and looked at to learn IMO. Thats how im going to try my hardest to keep it.

Im not as gifted with words as some, but i always try to be respectful of everyone. This board is suppose to be enjoyed and looked at to learn IMO.

That was an understatement... :D ;) :D

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic