over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two newbish questions, 1 HCG and one SHOTs

Simpllyhuge

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
so any way I have done all this before and am not a total newb but had a few new questions since I always just done things my own way, but realize there are probably better ways to do it.

1) I saw some sells sterile water in a dropper bottle, How would one use this? I would assume its used to mix HCG or HGH but what are the steps?
When I mix HCG, I get one of the 10ml sterile water bottles with the red flip top, I pull like .5ML out of the red top and then squirt it in broken HCG bottle. I swirl it around and then pull it back up into the syringe and shoot it back into the original red flip top. This creates about 500iu of HCG per ML.
With a dropper bottle, do you need a separate sterile vial or what? just dump it down for me please. Also how long does HCG last once mixed? thanks

2) I decided I only like to Pin in the glutes. I will pin in the shoulders if I have to but I don't like bleeding, because I feel like I am loosing my precious gear.
How many ML's can one side of the Glute hold? and how long before I can shoot a long acting ester in it again? for instance I shot 3 ml in my right glute today, am I wasting gear if I shoot 3 more ML's in my right glute later today but in a slightly different spot? If so how long do I have to wait?

Thanks

Last edited:
Question 1. Google peptide calculator.

Question 2. 3ml in any one spot. You can inject as much as you want at any time and it will still be effective. Doesn't mean you should do it all at once though.

so any way I have done all this before and am not a total newb but had a few new questions since I always just done things my own way, but realize there are probably better ways to do it.

1) I saw some sells sterile water in a dropper bottle, How would one use this? I would assume its used to mix HCG or HGH but what are the steps?
When I mix HCG, I get one of the 10ml sterile water bottles with the red flip top, I pull like .5ML out of the red top and then squirt it in broken HCG bottle. I swirl it around and then pull it back up into the syringe and shoot it back into the original red flip top. This creates about 500iu of HCG per ML.
With a dropper bottle, do you need a separate sterile vial or what? just dump it down for me please. Also how long does HCG last once mixed? thanks

2) I decided I only like to Pin in the glutes. I will pin in the shoulders if I have to but I don't like bleeding, because I feel like I am loosing my precious gear.
How many ML's can one side of the Glute hold? and how long before I can shoot a long acting ester in it again? for instance I shot 3 ml in my right glute today, am I wasting gear if I shoot 3 more ML's in my right glute later today but in a slightly different spot? If so how long do I have to wait?

Thanks

You are shooting 6 mls in one day in your glute? If you would like search up the Ventro glute site, its a different location and awesome place to pin if you want to rotate away from the glute for your next shot or two.

Better to shoot a fresh site each injection. Absorbs the medicine better.. less scar tissue as well

I stopped pinning glutes long ago. Once I started pinning delts and quads there are so many different spots to hit that rotation is not an issue. I don't bleed much from delt shots. Are you using a cotton ball on the area after you pin and rub the area for 20-30 seconds? Works like a charm for me

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws