over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

two questions regarding Gyno surgery

Zarati

Registered
So I have gyno but when my e2 is in good levels, the lump gets small, not really noticeable. My nipples tho are puffy, looks weird. I only started having this issue when I started steroids. I've been changing my TRT protocol, so I don't know if it's that and once hormones are balanced after a few weeks, nipples will look normal again. Questions tho

1- If I want to get gyno surgery, should I blast some Dbol to get the lump/gyno bigger? would it make it easier for surgeon? or the smaller the easier the process?

2- Will gyno surgery fix the tits puffiness issue

1 - The smaller the better from what I was told. The larger it is, the harder and longer it takes to remove.

2 - No puffiness for myself unless my AI to Test ratio is way off. Still a hell of a lot less puffier than before the surgery either way.

I did mine about 28 years ago, they were puffy, the lump wasn't too large. I had a plastic surgeon do it, best thing ever. Not only did insurance cover it back then, but never had to worry about bitch tits again.

You might as well just get it done. Plus, once it's done you won't ever have to have it again. Make sure the plastic surgeon you choose removes the glands...if not, gyno will come back...do your research which I'm sure you are doing.

I did mine about 28 years ago, they were puffy, the lump wasn't too large. I had a plastic surgeon do it, best thing ever. Not only did insurance cover it back then, but never had to worry about bitch tits again.

I've never met anyone with gyno who used a good surgeon regret having the surgery done. Most regret not having it done sooner. I do know guys who let less than qualified surgeons do botched jobs that regret it though.

Once you get growth it’s there forever. It can only get worse. You can shrink it down so much and then it’s only going to get bigger from there.

I got screwed back to back with fake arimidex and finally got the surgery and it was great. He insisted to leave some of the gland so my nipples wouldn’t be caved in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Making your gyno bigger prior to surgery would be a horrible idea. The larger it is the more invasive the surgery would be and you could end up with drains etc.
Use a good plastic surgeon. I did and it turned out perfect. He was able to use his advanced lipo techniques to liquify and remove it all through two tiny incisions.

Just FYI the recovery is a bitch. Not s much painful but just a pain in the ass. That compression vest was horrid for 3 weeks and your chest takes a while to recover to 100% normal. Don’t not do it because of that. Just go into it with your eyes open. I don’t regret it one bit.

I think most users will get gyno eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I have gyno but when my e2 is in good levels, the lump gets small, not really noticeable. My nipples tho are puffy, looks weird. I only started having this issue when I started steroids. I've been changing my TRT protocol, so I don't know if it's that and once hormones are balanced after a few weeks, nipples will look normal again. Questions tho

1- If I want to get gyno surgery, should I blast some Dbol to get the lump/gyno bigger? would it make it easier for surgeon? or the smaller the easier the process?

Have you tried running raloxifene or nolvadex for 12 weeks? this gets rid of 90% of people's gyno. It's very effective.

I've reversed gyno myself +6 times and my friends and others have done it successfully too. No need for surgery.

I had it done summer 2016 in Korea.

1. Definitely not, this will just make the surgery more invasive and lead to a harder and more painful recovery. My guy put staples on my nipples to get them to heal in the proper position and I had to have bags to drain the blood and fluid into that I wore for the first week. The smaller the incision and the less tissue removed, the less of this kind of headache you've got to deal with.

2. Yes, by definition. That's the point... My surgery was probably considerably lower quality than most; although I'm sure lots of korean hospitals are on par with american ones, I chose among the cheapest ones (I live in China so the flight was very cheap). He definitely fully removed the gland on the left side, but on the right there's a tiny bit of glandular tissue. It's still far less sensitive than before; if I run 1.2g of test without an AI for 5 weeks, i'll feel some slight pain and gyno type feelings under the right side but not the left. Whereas before it would take 1mg/day of adex to keep that feeling away, now 25mg of aromasin once or twice a week is totally fine. So you may still have some puffiness in the area when estro is very high IF the surgeon can't fully remove all glandular tissue.

The weeks immediately after the surgery are really critical. I made a lot of mistakes here and basically went back to work like 4 days after I flew back. Keep the compression garment tighter than you think you need and don't try to remove the sutures or staples from your nipples too early even though their presence probably freaks and grosses you out.

1) No... as few hormones as possible. You're getting SURGERY.

2) Yes. But make sure your surgeon is good and has before/after pics. I just had gyno surgery (for the second time) and am very disappointed. Make sure you're expectations are very clear to the surgeon.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws