over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TWO RECENT PICS FOR YOU THE LAST FOR A WHILE

Fathead

Banned
Hey fellas I have been fibbing some to you guys giving the impression I am fat and out of shape right now but I actually have been training my ass off the last six months. I am posting two picks from my own website( if you know where to look you'll see my face) that were shot 3 wks ago at a gym in SD Cali by Charles Glass who is not only a great BB but a damn good photog.

These pics I am around 260lbs and probably look like a totally differerent person physique wise as I am carrying much more size than your used to seeing on me but I assure you it's the same person.

I have to say I will be ready for next yrs USA's , nationals or JR's or whatever because I have some mouths to shut up and not just on this board.

Yes my BF is 9% and yes my arms are barely tapping 19" in these pics but my overall thickness has greatly improved in the torso.

see you guys in 3 or 4 months.

Attachments

• fattynow1.jpg
    fattynow1.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 2,006

Amazing how good a good camera can make you look.
HERNON CHARLES SAYS TO GET YOUR ASS BACK ON STAGE, JEFF EVERSON STILLS SAY YOUR FAT:D

Attachments

• fattynow2.jpg
    fattynow2.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,000
Well, I have to admit. You look MUCH better than I thought.

And, at least in those pics anyway, your arms don't look like they lag at all. You are ripped in those pics, and a ripped 19" is very large. I thin you said they were 19"?

One other thing - you look MUCH lower than 9% - looks like sub 5%.

Damn good pics, not that bad of a physique either! jk. Fathead you great bro! Your arms look pretty big for 19's, so maybes there hope for me too! Keep doing whatever your doing cause its obviously working, how bout slippin some hints in my pm box? Good luck with whatever show you decide to do, from the looks of your progress so far its looks as though you should place pretty good. Oh yeah how bout 2 more pics showing your legs, if they are anything like your upper body then i wanna see those freaky quads.

gainingmass said:
Oh yeah how bout 2 more pics showing your legs, if they are anything like your upper body then i wanna see those freaky quads.

His legs make his upperbody look skinny! ;)

Fellas

Biggy actually I am pretty proportioned out right now since I quit looking like skeletor. I am just kind of doing a slow unveiling for some of the naysayers ie: gurus that surf this board.

I don't plan to place gainingmass I plan to win every show I enter.
You have to remember I am old in terms of BB 38 soon and I have been doing this 20 years so anything I have is only through years of consistency.

After I start winning shows again you'll all know who I am and after that maybe I'll start writing again and giving tips.
Until then I have 6 to 9 months of hard traing/dieting and extra hard competeing.

PS
BIG A it is definitely above 5% but more around 8% Charles did the testing and I did not believe him so I say 9%.

All I can say is

YOUR A TRUE FREAK! GOOD LUCK ON YOUR JOURNEY MIKE!

Last edited:
Big A said:
And, at least in those pics anyway, your arms don't look like they lag at all. You are ripped in those pics, and a ripped 19" is very large. I thin you said they were 19"?

One other thing - you look MUCH lower than 9% - looks like sub 5%.
I have to agree with Big A on all counts (of course)!!

Your arms do not appear to be lagging anymore :D

Those huge legs do "somewhat diminsh your great upper body.

I know in the past you and I have disagreed on body fat measurements - but all that matter is what you look like. You say 5% - I say sub 3%!! If you think you're 9% BF in those pics then I'm gonna be the next governor :)

Everyone here (I believe) respects your feedback. You don't have anything more to prove. So if you're not gonna post until you start winning some contests - YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT!!!

xcel

Fucking WOWSERS

Lookin great ma'man! Christ you ARE HUGE and RIPPED!!! Check your pm's man!

Ps -- 9%??? YA OK.

Last edited:
Yeah 9% on your big toe...

If you legs are freakier than your upper body, then you better be having a room full of trophies :)

Looking good

GOTTA SAY THIS:

Fathead said:
Yes my BF is 9% and yes my arms are barely tapping 19" in these pics but my overall thickness has greatly improved in the torso.
I'm glad Big A sees you the same way I do. No disrespect for CG, but I tink he's playin' wid ya head. If you're not sub 5, I'll eat your shorts, eeerrrr, I mean I'll eat your wife's panties :D

xcel

Last Post

TO X and Biggy you guys just have to remember the pics I have posted before were 4 years old. I was very small 194lbs, very dry, and a very low BF maybe as low as 3%.

The pics here are 60 to 65lbs heavier and 3+ years later, I did fib a little because I did not want to show my progress till I felt I was up to snuff as us country boys say.

And just FYI for X I am not posting because I am mad or being snobby I just have a lot on my plate with 2 a day workouts 6 days a week. I am going old school volume which has been working very well for me.

And one last thing about those pics they are black and white witha little shade so that make me look a lot better and probably leaner but I swear I saw the test and it was 7.76899999% or something to the effect and I round up 1.5 % just to make sure.

I plan on staying this way for the next year with my wife's blessing as she wants me to get that card after all these years of whining and complaining and if I do well then I just wont be able to hide any more eh.

Believe me you'll know when I am down to 4% until then I'll still pop in and out.

charles glass took the pics thats sweet, does he also help with your training? what gym is this from btw, golds of venice?

and yes you look great:)

Looks amazing Fathead!!! ANd yeah im going to have to agree because if you are 8%bf Im a fat mofo. But yeah you look great!! post some leg pics.

Fathead

Good to see your progress is doing so well. I'll be looking forward to meeting you at one of the shows and maybe even in competition this coming year.
Keep yourself healthy and injury free bro. Nothing throws the brakes on harder than screwing yourself up.
Good luck.

YO

Here is a leg pic he took off a second set of steps I am just doing extensions.

#1. Charlie is consulting me and giving advice on diff. supplementation he is not my trainer I don't use or need a trainer.

#2. It is neither gym you guys mentioned it is another far away galaxy.

#3. Mike you can't beat me we know that as long as you run with that other guru anyway. (joking):D I'd be more than happy to be at the USA's with you, you can tell me what I look like from the back standing in front. ;0)

Attachments

• leg1.jpg
    leg1.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1,555
Re: YO

Fathead said:
Here is a leg pic he took off a second set of steps I am just doing extensions.

After seeing this pic, I have to ask - WTF are you doing asking ME for advice????

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131