over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two types of superdrol?

But no one on here remembers hearing about two different superdrols?

It used to be talked about on the forums. When Superdrol was being sold by supplement companies.

It's just disappointing. Because I used to love this oral aas so much.

Your sides are probably more age related now which makes them quite a bit more noticeable.

Well hopefully I don't have the same experience with tren A lol. I grow well with deca but the effect that it has on my erection quality isn't worth it and It doesn't bring me the look at that I like unless I do a good amount of cardio eat clean.

Could the other be Dymethazine? Two molecules of Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone) or (Methasterone) connected by an azine bond?

Both made me feel like shit by a week and a half in. I tried three different times and the same thing. I did feel stronger and my body starting to change but wasn’t worth it. ☹️

Just wanted to report. That the day before yesterday was the last date I took the SD. And started tren a yesterday 40mg Stomach bloating had come way down. I didn't even realize I had so much bloat.

I believe there may be a high chance that between the way my stool smelt (like chemicals) the amount of stomach bloating I had. That it may be from impurities in that product.

No that wasn't what I wasn't referring to.

I was going to bring up DMZ. So people wouldn't think that's what I'm talking about.

Yep. There were specualtions of two different isomers of superdrol. Mike Arnold wrote about it a bit amongst others, but I think it was eventually concluded that for an isomer of superdrol to actually work at all, it would have to be the right one. It could still be underdosed, cut with something else, tainted or just bunk.
I had some superdrol from a UK-Company, Brawn nutrition. First bottle seemed to work a little bit. The next two were 100% bunk (I was up to 60mg a day with no effect whatsoever).

SD is Methyldrostanolone, nothing else, derivative of drostanolone “Masteron”.
Some Supp Compagny sell SD very cheap, it's under dosed

Below is an interesting read. How real superdrol is the A isomer version. and there was a theorized B isomer version. There used to be a lot more debate on this about superdrol online.

Anyways various drug manufacturing processes can create for example left and right hand versions of the same drug. For example levo-amphetamine and dextro-amphetamine or L meth and D- meth. As shown in breaking bad lol they could not get enough raw materials to use the traditional method of cooking meth. Funny thing is that the process they use in the show is and inferior process because it yields 50% L and 50% D. But the D isomer is considered more sought after for it's "good/euphoric" effects. While the L version causes more negative effects like rapid heart rate and temperature increase.

I Neverclaimed that it was "underdosed" I actually made great gains if it was simply underdosed I would have brought up the dose not down

The product didn't come from a supplement company came from a sponsor on the board. I wasn't aware that supplement company still sell SD

I hope its just a stomach thing for you now and passes quick then maybe it will get back to normal.

The 3 supplement companies i loved the sd were form the first run of Hitech, anabolic xtreme, and probaly my fav was from kilo sports! The sd and trenadrol were fantastic!
That Trenadrol was insane! I wish someone would find the actual contents and sell that. (Sorry to hijack) I have some injectable SD that I've been itching to crack into, but it's only 10mg/ml and a 10 ml vial.

Your sides are probably more age related now which makes them quite a bit more noticeable.

I agree with this thought process. I used to be able to run enormous doses of gear. It never affected my blood pressure significantly, lipids to a troubling degree etc. But today? Nearly 20 years later I notice elevated blood pressure already at 500mgs/week testosterone after week two or three. Nothing life altering or too concerning, but an increase regardless.

I agree with this thought process. I used to be able to run enormous doses of gear. It never affected my blood pressure significantly, lipids to a troubling degree etc. But today? Nearly 20 years later I notice elevated blood pressure already at 500mgs/week testosterone after week two or three. Nothing life altering or too concerning, but an increase regardless.
THe combination of natural aging and then the use of gear is going to cause the arteries to "harden".

How about your blood pressure. Is your pulse pressure very big? Pulse pressure is the difference between systolic and diastolic pressure. A larger than normal pulse pressure could indicate hardening of the arteries. The arteries aren't very elastic and so cant stretch when the heart beats in systole, that makes pressure higher. Example of someone with a normal pulse pressure : 120/80

with hardening of the arteries 120/60. The systolic can be low, even controlled by blood pressure meds but the pulse pressure is 20 greater.

I agree! If you alter oral superdrol compound then it is no longer superdrol. It will act differently.

That Trenadrol was insane! I wish someone would find the actual contents and sell that. (Sorry to hijack) I have some injectable SD that I've been itching to crack into, but it's only 10mg/ml and a 10 ml vial.
I think if you run It 5 mg a day (.5cc a day). You might be pleasantly surprised. It's a pretty strong compound. Lately when I dabble (add on to my HRT) I found low-doses to be far more effective than I had previously thought.

This is the first "cycle" I ran in a while. That is over 100 mg per week of test c. And for most of that time I was just doing 1 cc (from the doctor) every 10 days sometimes every two weeks just because I would forget.

I was going through injuries (that caused massive depression) and stuff, so getting jacked was the last thing on my mind. I was just trying to get healthy enough to live a normal life. Keep my company afloat.

But even before that I lost interest in bodybuilding. But I ran a cycle that was 200 test c a week with 10mg of anadrol a day and the gains were pretty impressive.

But this could be that I am not as muscular as I was in the past and now have muscle memory.

I agree! If you alter oral superdrol compound then it is no longer superdrol. It will act differently.
That's why I'm saying maybe it's an impurity thing.
It's just hard for me to believe that something that I tolerated so well in the past.

What you're saying it's kind of like saying all HGH has the same sides.

As in example different brands of hgh cause more water retention than others.

Yes superdrol is superdrol but that doesn't mean everything in the pill is just superdrol

I know there is two chemical names, not sure if it's a difference in compound or not.

2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol
2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

But no one on here remembers hearing about two different superdrols?

It used to be talked about on the forums. When Superdrol was being sold by supplement companies.
Ya there are two kinds. Real and fake lol
It's just disappointing. Because I used to love this oral aas so much.
yes there are two kinds. Real and fake

I think if you run It 5 mg a day (.5cc a day). You might be pleasantly surprised. It's a pretty strong compound. Lately when I dabble (add on to my HRT) I found low-doses to be far more effective than I had previously thought.

This is the first "cycle" I ran in a while. That is over 100 mg per week of test c. And for most of that time I was just doing 1 cc (from the doctor) every 10 days sometimes every two weeks just because I would forget.

I was going through injuries (that caused massive depression) and stuff, so getting jacked was the last thing on my mind. I was just trying to get healthy enough to live a normal life. Keep my company afloat.

But even before that I lost interest in bodybuilding. But I ran a cycle that was 200 test c a week with 10mg of anadrol a day and the gains were pretty impressive.

But this could be that I am not as muscular as I was in the past and now have muscle memory.

That's actually sort of where I'm at. I'm rehabbing bilateral quad tendon ruptures and have just been able to start lifting (light) weght again. Not thinking of any huge cycles, or anything.

My favorite SD was sold by suppliment company Legal Gear under the name Methyl Masteron. The chem name on ingredients was for superdrol, but that was a legit anabolic substance. 30 mgs a day was plenty.
I used 22 bottles of that product--not kidding. :) I bought 18 bottles at once, after having already went through 4 bottles.

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear