over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Two types of superdrol?

I used 22 bottles of that product--not kidding. :) I bought 18 bottles at once, after having already went through 4 bottles.

That was an amazing product. I probably went through 6 bottles of it over the years. The last couple I bought on Ebay after it became unavailable through normal means... at over $100 a bottle. And it was still a bargain at that price.

I wish you could stroll into the local GNC and pick it up today again... but I could say that about a few things that GNC used to sell years ago that are no longer acceptable.. or legal. Remember when GNC sold GHB as a sleep aid? I used to have anxiety sleep deprivation issues after my divorce 20 or so years ago. That shit kept me whole many nights.

Superdrol used to be one of my favorite steroids. In my early-mid twenties id run it at around 30 mg a day at 4 weeks at a time alongside high doses of tren and or others. Superdrol Side effects were minimal.

Now I'm on week 3 of a superdrol at only 10mg per day. (5 mg twice a day.) Because the sides are so bad. I initially planned on running it at 10mg per day (week 1) 20- milligrams per day the following weeks.

In the past I had remember reading about how there were "two different types of superdrol" one with amazing gains and less sides. The other with not quite as much gains but still very good but a lot of sides.

I can't find any literature on this but it used to be all over the place (the internet) back when....

Is this why maybe getting so many sides?
Or maybe I'm just getting more sides because I'm now 30 and "high mileage."

Sounds like bs, look at yourself not the drug. I guess there is a chance in difference of quality but things never go well when a bodybuilder is stuck on how they used to respond or "the good old days"

There were two chemical names, I remember that much. Methyl 1-test was similar to superdrol in gains, but have me more lethargy. Maybe you got that instead.

Never heard of two different types but I tried it back when I was 23 and the strength was amazing best ever till this day but side effects were awful I basically woke up every day feeling like I drank 30 beers the night before

There were two chemical names, I remember that much. Methyl 1-test was similar to superdrol in gains, but have me more lethargy. Maybe you got that instead.

I remember m1t. Against from m1t would have add more water retention. Like someone else mentioned earlier in this discussion.

At this point in my life I like to take stuff that makes me feel good (healthy and strong). So I'll just stay away from compounds that make me feel toxic

You hear about people putting on 20-30lbs from Superdrol in 30 days, but how much of this is keepable afterwards?

It takes weeks/months/years to build solid lean muscle tissue, not 30 days at 1lb per day.

Then taking into account Superdrol is often used at the start of a AAS cycle, often with exogenous testosterone, you will therefore keep some gains, mores than using Sdrol alone for 30 days.

So if you had amazing gains from Sdrol, how much did you keep?

You hear about people putting on 20-30lbs from Superdrol in 30 days, but how much of this is keepable afterwards?

It takes weeks/months/years to build solid lean muscle tissue, not 30 days at 1lb per day.

Then taking into account Superdrol is often used at the start of a AAS cycle, often with exogenous testosterone, you will therefore keep some gains, mores than using Sdrol alone for 30 days.

That was years ago, but if I remember correctly i was up about 15lbs in a month. But like you said was with other stuff and probably my 2nd or 3rd time with anything.

At the end only up about 4-5lbs after everything went back to normal. I didnt think i knew how to eat or stay consistent then. Lol the younger days 😂

Definitely strength was up and maintained it well.

I've always kept MORE of my gains from Superdrol (in terms of bodyweight) than I have from the other volumizing drugs. I would always lose far more size after going of drugs like D-bol and Anadrol than I did SD. In terms of percentage of size kept, SD was comparable to testosterone for me.

The first time I ran SD I gained 17 lbs...and kept 14 lbs of it. Months later I still had that 14 pounds. It was permanent. Keep in mind that at this time, I was NOT cruising inbetween cycles. I ran SD solo for 30 days at 30 mg/day, then went off entirely while using Gaspari's Novadex XT. To this day, nothing boosted my HPTA more than that product. It worked better than any prescription AI or SERM for restoring my T levels. Amazing product. Loved it.

But no one on here remembers hearing about two different superdrols?

It used to be talked about on the forums. When Superdrol was being sold by supplement companies.

It's just disappointing. Because I used to love this oral aas so much.

Yes, there was. I'm too lazy to look into it but there was a different version when it came out. Designer Supplements originally had it, then Anabolic Xtreme, and SNS. It was something minor like a "b" version or seomthing.

All of it and then some. I didn't gain anything like 30 lb. However the first time I ran it (I gained something like 15 pounds in 3 weeks) But definitely daily changes. A lot of it is water retention (but in the muscle). I could definitely see how he newbe could gain 30 pounds (keeping at least 20lbs)
My first cycle I gained something like 35 lb. (1cc of deca a week) I kept around 30lbs of it.

I've always used it as a Kickstart or in the middle of blasting and cruising. I never ran it on its own for and month and dropped it. (I wouldn't recommend that with orals).

Yes, there was. I'm too lazy to look into it but there was a different version when it came out. Designer Supplements originally had it, then Anabolic Xtreme, and SNS. It was something minor like a "b" version or seomthing.
My first cycle shut me down for a year-and-a-half. I thought I was fine I just went to get blood work so I can get a prescription. When the results came in I was pretty stunned, it was like under 200 nanograms per milliliter.

I tried everything from hcg, hmg, (something else the name is skipping my mind, it's one dose only of like 100mcg) as well as clomid arimidex. Never came back

I didn't wait much longer though like 2 months.

How is Superdrol best utilised?

How is Superdrol best utilised?
Depends what your goals are. You can use it to "kick-start" a cycle. Or towards the end of a cycle if gains are slowing down (hitting a plateau) or during blast.

Most importantly I would keep cycles at 3 weeks. For whatever reason superdrol seems to not have much effect after week 3

You would see a lot more results if you did something like 3 weeks on 4 weeks off three weeks on. Instead of 6 weeks on. And it would be easier on your body

Lethargy, sometimes depression, stomach doesn't feel good Blood pressure went up 15 points, softer stool that smells like chemicals.

some of the side make me feel like it's just tainted.

On the other side of the coin gains have been great both in strength and size. Libido is up as well as function. But I started back up on test. I ran out of test and was off for 1 1/2 months.

Consumption of alcohol is giving me a slight hangover with only two glasses of wine. Normally I can tolerate a lot of hard liquor without any hangover.

Why are you drinking on superdrol at all?

Why are you drinking on superdrol at all?
I probably would have felt "hungover" without consuming of any alcohol.

Why am I drinking at all? Because I like to unwind. I work 12 hours a day. I like to drink with my dinner.

Studies show people that drink two glasses of wine actually have longer life spans.

Anyways I recently replaced my alcohol consumption with GHB 2 cc a night. Probably should have done that earlier but I didn't have a source.

Hepatotoxicity of steroids is highly overstated. Obviously superdrol more toxic than most. But there have been studies on even anadrol showing very little hepatotoxicity at 12weeks in a row.

I probably would have felt "hungover" without consuming of any alcohol.

Why am I drinking at all? Because I like to unwind. I work 12 hours a day. I like to drink with my dinner.

Studies show people that drink two glasses of wine actually have longer life spans.

Anyways I recently replaced my alcohol consumption with GHB 2 cc a night. Probably should have done that earlier but I didn't have a source.

Hepatotoxicity of steroids is highly overstated. Obviously superdrol more toxic than most. But there have been studies on even anadrol showing very little hepatotoxicity at 12weeks in a row.

Pretty sure that was just 1 study.

Others have link Oxymetholone to cholestasis and peliosis hepatitis.

17aa orals are more damaging to lipids when compared to the liver which can regenerate. Anyhow, your own BW will determine these negative effects.

I dont agree with drinking 2 glass of wine per night for health. As someone that drinks one or twice per year, I think alcohol should be avoided entirely.

I think your talking about DMZ that’s a superdrol come that worked. It just has an extra molecule add so when the drug gets to the stomach the superdrol splits off. What this cause was exactly what u described above.

Pretty sure that was just 1 study.

Others have link Oxymetholone to cholestasis and peliosis hepatitis.

17aa orals are more damaging to lipids when compared to the liver which can regenerate. Anyhow, your own BW will determine these negative effects.

I dont agree with drinking 2 glass of wine per night for health. As someone that drinks one or twice per year, I think alcohol should be avoided entirely.
If you're abstinence from alcohol is for religious reasons or some other personal reason; okay, do your thing.

However you are kind of coming off as a self-righteous. I started this page to discuss 2 different types of superdrol (and someone brought up that there was a A&B isomer (or at least theorized).

Bringing up the fact that I drink two drinks is ironic, because we're on a form that discusses bodybuilding and drugs used in qsupraphysiological dosages for performance enhancement, which is not an healthy lifestyle.

Simply eating surplus calories is bad.

Fair enough methylated (anabolic steroid) orals and anabolic steroids in general can be hard on your lipid profile.

But moderate drinking has been shown to reduce heart disease, stroke, blood pressure ext.

The data simply supports this fact, so it doesn't matter if you agree with it or not. If my memory serves me correctly there's a study out there with more than a hundred thousand participants. Showing the data that moderate drinkers live longer then heavy drinkers and yes even then people that abstain completely.

I think your talking about DMZ that’s a superdrol come that worked. It just has an extra molecule add so when the drug gets to the stomach the superdrol splits off. What this cause was exactly what u described above.
Thank you for responding.

I am aware of DMZ. However, that's not what I was referring to. While using this stuff I was making good progress even at 5 mg. Isn't DMZ supposed to be about half as strong per milligram. Like someone brought up here that there might be an A isomer and B isomer version of superdrol.

A while back I had read that DMZ had less sides then superdrol, but I don't know anyone personally that has done it. The source I got it from sells both. So that might be a possibility. I think I've decided that superdrol just doesn't agree with me anymore.

But has this been your experience with DMZ? Have you tried DMZ and superdrol and found superdrol to have less sides?

Legal Gear Methyl Masterdrol was great. I did well with CEL M-drol too.

I remember reading back then that there was an alpha and beta isomer but I hazily remember that being debunked. I can say 100% that today's UGL superdrol is not as strong as the legal stuff was back in the day.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws