over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Type 2 Diabetes

Hi Emeric

As always..so helpful in the best possible ways...Listen to Em, he will help you, and you will help yourself.

Diabetes is an epidemic now. So sad.

hey emeric, could you open up a space in your inbox, i have a question regarding diabetes to PM you. thanks.

My body produces no insulin on its own. Take lantus and humalog. Diagnosed 5 years ago. Check sugar round 5 times per day.

My body produces no insulin on its own. Take lantus and humalog. Diagnosed 5 years ago. Check sugar round 5 times per day.

He is Type 1, the study in proces is on Type 2. I don`t know how much the supplemeny would help him, we will have to try it out on him some time in April. I don`t own the product. But with the permison of the Dr.Kuss one of the formulator,I will be able to give out for a few PM members suffering with Type 2 free product, but they have to monitor the blood sugar levels during the day. Dr.Serrano is in charg with the sdudy (controlled study) and it will down by testing insuline and blood sugar (blood work).

Emeric, just curious, what is the product you are referring to?

Is a new product I can`t give out the formula becouse is not my product. The press release it will be Feb 15th. The name of the product is GlucAlife

I have been wanting to monitor my blood sugar level at different times during the day but I can't figure out what amount of carbs to eat and when to test myself at what times after eating or waking to know if I am in danger.

I monitor my blood preassure and got it down with a proper diet when it was high

Diabetes runs in my family.

hey emeric, could you open up a space in your inbox, i have a question regarding diabetes to PM you. thanks.

I recived you PM, here some good diet for Type 2 Diabetes

It is very important to eat fiber, fiber is the indigestible part of plant foods. It plays role in the digestive procedd as it helps move foods along the digestive tract, adding bulk to stool to help it pass throgh the bowel. Fiber delays sugar absorption, helping to better control blood sugar levels. The gol for your father is to consume minimum 35grams of fiber per day.

The best way to increase fiber intake for type2 is to eat more of these fiber-rich foods: fresh fruits and vegetables whole grain, brown rice, bran products, cooked dried beans and peas.

Next don`t eat saturated fat, select lean meats like fish, poultry brest, lean read meat is ok, don`t fry any meat, instead bake, broil,grill, rost or boil. Use poly- or monounsaturated fats.

All fruits and vegetables are good low-fat choces. Remember to include fruits and starchy vegetables in his daily carbohydrate count/

If you need more help go on the internet there are so much more informatins.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131