over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Type of carbs to drink during Milos insulin protocol

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Intra workout, which carbs are best? Fast acting I know , does it matter?

Stuff like bagels, candy?

What about good ole dextrose or waxy maize? Or is there a better powder that absorbs into muscle better used with insulin?

If you want to eat bagels or candy intraworkout maybe insulin isn't really for you.... Reconsider your usage.

To answer your question you should drink carbs, i have tried every sort of carbs... cyclic dextrines + glutammine is what agrees best with me.

I have tried ESN Intradrive and IMHO it's really good taste and easy digestible.
You don't need to mix carbs+eaa+glutammine+creatinine this way.

Intra workout, which carbs are best? Fast acting I know , does it matter?

Stuff like bagels, candy?

What about good ole dextrose or waxy maize? Or is there a better powder that absorbs into muscle better used with insulin?

Milos likes dextrose during workouts and has said on several occasions that it works just as well as HBCD. I think if you're using 25-50g of carbs, dextrose will be fine, but if you go higher than that, I'd personally use HBCD. It digests better for me.

I used to use HBCD, but to save some money for the last year use Gatorade powder. It's primary ingredients are sugar and dextrose. Maybe its not as optimal as HBCD but tastes great, costs like 75% less, and as far as I can tell makes no difference... my gains still suck 😁

If you're watching price point, TN's Karboload is great and very cost effective.
If i have some more $$$, Karbolyn or str8 HBCD's if they arent too expensive.
I'll take down 50g per workout now but had been doing 100+ during some WO days.

Any idea if foods such as the chicken and rice are cooked or uncooked weight?
I have no idea. I googled out of curiosity and found this posted in a forum and on Reddit. Lol. That’s why I said supposedly.
I’ve always been told to count the uncooked weight of meat

I followed his pretty closely over last 6months.

Now I dont do EAA intra like many do always, sometimes I do, sometimes I dont, the difference is menial imho

what i have found is gatorade is bulletproof and idiot proof. get a 32oz one minimum. Add some salt pre workout if you want an even more graduated pump

i just switched from OJ to apple juic after 6 months of almost a half gallon per day. Way easier on stomach, same glucose benefit, easier on nausea in AM etc

I did karbolyn and karboload in beginning, I found i was just walking around bloated, gatorade was sufficient at 10iu, sometimes I also dont pin after, just pwo

and on off days i still microdose, i am a huge fan of insulin now after educating myself and generating some experienced feedback rather than dwelling on what ifs and hearesays

Now I dont do EAA intra like many do always, sometimes I do, sometimes I dont, the difference is menial imho

what i have found is gatorade is bulletproof and idiot proof. get a 32oz one minimum. Add some salt pre workout if you want an even more graduated pump

i just switched from OJ to apple juic after 6 months of almost a half gallon per day. Way easier on stomach, same glucose benefit, easier on nausea in AM etc

I did karbolyn and karboload in beginning, I found i was just walking around bloated, gatorade was sufficient at 10iu, sometimes I also dont pin after, just pwo

and on off days i still microdose, i am a huge fan of insulin now after educating myself and generating some experienced feedback rather than dwelling on what ifs and hearesays
I’m curious about the longevity benefits of it.

How do you tend to microdose it on off-days?

If you want to eat bagels or candy intraworkout maybe insulin isn't really for you.... Reconsider your usage.

To answer your question you should drink carbs, i have tried every sort of carbs... cyclic dextrines + glutammine is what agrees best with me.

I have tried ESN Intradrive and IMHO it's really good taste and easy digestible.
You don't need to mix carbs+eaa+glutammine+creatinine this way.
I want to take in whatever works best, I was asking . If there's a better way then that's why I'm here

bagels and jam or pancake syrup, or gummies are fact acting with little no no fats in them, are these okay?

I found it easier to drink a Gatorade than have to sit down and eat something and get those chewie candy stuck in my teeth

Been using these with eaas, BCAAs,citrulline, l carnitine, glutamine, creatine

Intradrive, nice

Apple juice looks good, as some of the powders for drinking intra

I want to take in whatever works best, I was asking . If there's a better way then that's why I'm here

bagels and jam or pancake syrup, or gummies are fact acting with little no no fats in them, are these okay?

I found it easier to drink a Gatorade than have to sit down and eat something and get those chewie candy stuck in my teeth

Intradrive, nice
Why are you asking about solid foods? Nobody uses solid foods for intraworkout nutrition.

Karbolyn, HBCD, Gatorade - plenty of good liquid carb options. Pick one, see how you handle it, go from there.

Intradrive, nice

bagels, jam, pancake syrup, or gummies could be eaten post-workout if you like, but the carbs you want to consume during your workouts should be in the form of liquid.

This might give you an idea.
Supposedly sent from Milos to someone working with him.

I guess if you have nothing better to do all day long, that is the perfect protocol.

Intradrive, nice

There is a reason why people get fat on insulin. Instead why not get some decent carbs in. Oats, 100% grape juice and add isolated whey protein. I guess I am one of the few that don't shovel crap in my body with insulin.

There is a reason why people get fat on insulin. Instead why not get some decent carbs in. Oats, 100% grape juice and add isolated whey protein. I guess I am one of the few that don't shovel crap in my body with insulin.

Are you talking intra-workout?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic