over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Type of carbs to drink during Milos insulin protocol

Yes I’m aware, but the question was if you should use bcaa instead of whey iso since he can’t get eaa right now. In that case, I would take whey iso over bcaa
I was the guy asking that. I wasn't asking whey solate or BCAAs I was questioning whether way isolate gets into the bloodstream as fast as eaas and if it could be a temporary replacement until those eaas come. Moreover I've already started a whole another thread

I was the guy asking that. I wasn't asking whey solate or BCAAs I was questioning whether way isolate gets into the bloodstream as fast as eaas and if it could be a temporary replacement until those eaas come. Moreover I've already started a whole another thread
You still have to digest the protein, even if it digests quickly. The EAAS doesn't. I fiqured most people already know this, if you've been in this game for a while at least.

You still have to digest the protein, even if it digests quickly. The EAAS doesn't. I fiqured most people already know this, if you've been in this game for a while at least.
I've heard it before but I question everything I hear it's good to be skeptical and I probably been in this game longer than most people 19 years and I've probably competed more than most people on this board

Don't you think it's wise to review things you've been told and question things?

I've heard it before but I question everything I hear it's good to be skeptical and I probably been in this game longer than most people 19 years and I've probably competed more than most people on this board

Don't you think it's wise to review things you've been told and question things?
When it comes to this, in my mind, it's common sense. Are you going to be training with food in your stomach that you just consumed? No. Of course a protein drink is not the same as whole food but it still requires some digesting. EAAS bypass all that and goes to the small intestine where it is quickly absorbed, correct me if I'm wrong here.

I have been at this consistantly for 27 years, except a few ocassions where I was forced to stop for certain amounts of time. My very first time on stage was in '97. Last time was 2011 untill a couple months ago, I said fuck it and jumped on stage last min. Realised this old man still got it, took overall, only dieted 19 out of 26 days. Point is I have been doing intra w.o. nutrition since 2005 I think. I tried almost everything and anything, went full circle and just keep it basic now usually.

Of course it can be a temporary replacement, but no it won’t be nearly as fast. This will make no difference in your gains over a short period of time, or problem even long term

Of course it can be a temporary replacement, but no it won’t be nearly as fast. This will make no difference in your gains over a short period of time, or problem even long term
Being that I'm so consumed with bodybuilding I just went out and bought some eaas so yeah and a bit easier on the stomach having said that am I wasting my money or not that's the real question?

Like today spending on 40 servings of eaas for $42 when I can get close to 5 lb of protein on sale isolate for that price

I'll pay for stuff if it works so and I'm not cheap it's good to be pay the money on stuff that really matters I'm just questioning does it really matter that much so I guess for now I'll say it does until I find out more I would say it's more icing on the cake but so I'm sent into it so much I'll take it

Being that I'm so consumed with bodybuilding I just went out and bought some eaas so yeah and a bit easier on the stomach having said that am I wasting my money or not that's the real question?

Like today spending on 40 servings of eaas for $42 when I can get close to 5 lb of protein on sale isolate for that price

I'll pay for stuff if it works so and I'm not cheap it's good to be pay the money on stuff that really matters I'm just questioning does it really matter that much so I guess for now I'll say it does until I find out more I would say it's more icing on the cake but so I'm sent into it so much I'll take it
I pay 24 dollars for 400 grams from TN. I think if it cost much more than that I personally would just use hydro whey, but I do feel the eaas have an advantage, especially for someone like me who is very sensitive to digestive upset

Most of the times I drink BCCA'S....why because they are cheap and if I eat a meal before the gym like beef I have all the amino available with my BCAA's. The only time I would not use BCAA would be training fasted first thing in the AM

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member