over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Types of fillers for muscles?

rocco

Registered
Hello everyone i have been on here a few years and you guys have helped me alot,i have done a few syntherol cycles with great success and im proud to say my arms sit at 22.5"-23" any given day.Now i have a buddy whos been lifting for 16 years and is stuck at 18" arms and he has done a few cycles but does not want to do anything anymore and he does not want to do syntherol although ive told him to repeatedly,his diet and training is spot on.He also will not get implants.He just wants an inch or two more at most.Is there anything type of filler a plastic surgeon can do for an inch or two besides implants.My buddy is willing to pay for the name of a doc who can help him.Hes been bugging me to come on here and ask so i am asking.Any help is greatly appreciated.

Whats your friends gear dosage? If he is doing baby doses then he most likely wont get 20's. My arms are 20' exactly on stage ripped with no synthol ever being put in them. I'm 5'8 and compete as a light heavy between 194-198lbs...and Im white! Can't promise this will work for anyone, but it's how I got in the 20' club without seo or synthol.

My arms grew past 20 when I went to a high volume approach to my bicep and tricep training. Also, it took me 2g + of total gear to get past the 20 zone. The cycle that had me crack the 20's was Test Enanthate- 1250mgs, Anadrol- 75mgs/day, Eqiopose- 400mgs. I had 18 1/2 inch arms when I started high volumising my arms, and my gear total was about 1400-1500mgs a week, something like Test-750, Deca-400, D-bol- 50mgs/d. My arms got to about 19 1/4 by doing 16-20 sets on bic and tris after about 6 months while on the 1.4g-1.5g weekly dose. Then when I kicked the gear up, my arms shot to 20 3/4 within 8 weeks. My food intake only went up about 300-400 calories after upping the dose. Total calories were about 4000 on the 2g plus dose and high volume training.

As for how I train my arms, I go for the pump, contraction and stretch on the negative. I dont use a lot of weight and take no more than 1 1/2 minutes break between sets. I dont use heavy weight and dont try to curl more each week. I do everything by the feel of it, not how much I lift.

Arms are tricky if they don't grow easily for you. You say his diet and training is spot on but how is his variety of training?

I'm a very instinctive lifter for everything else, but for arms I put a lot of thought into it. Usually I switch up low volume hit with fst-7 at the end to high volume with fst-7 at the beginning to taking a week off training arms. I try to never do anything the same way.

Also feel great benefits from taking a day off before and after arms (can't always make this happen) and having a cheat meal the night before training and one more later in the day after.

Has worked wonders for me and I've yet to use any seo's. Granted I don't have 22" though, but they aren't a lagging body part by any means.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131