over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Types of Guys At The Gym

I am transitioning to another gym (all old red nautilus plate loaded stuff, awesome), but this one guy, fat but does have some muscle underneath, was in there the other morning with his ear buds in doing Pushdowns. I don't think he could hear himself, but before he started his set, he'd say, "I'm a beast... I'M A BEAST!" he'd finish a set, rest, say it again, then do another set. I had to move because I was about to start laughing. He's also one who watches others more than anything else. I was brought up to think it was impolite to stare at people, hell... That's all some people seem to do. I'll be on the other side of the gym, look up and he'll be looking dead at me. He's not the only one, either. I mean... Can I fuckin help you?
Happens to me all the time my girls always say does he or she know you.im like hell know they just stare

I dont think anyone's mentioned it yet, but the rude fuckers that try to ask you a question or ask you if yiur using a piece of equipment when your in the middle of a set. Seriously what's 60 secs gonna cost you?

I only notice people if they are in my way or using something I want to us.

After reading this I feel very lucky. I don’t have any of these stereotypes at my gym. Luckily I go to an old school type hardcore gym. I just saw Keone Pearson there this morning. Cydney Gillan and a ton of competitors go there as well.

When I watched this I was reminded of this thread: every time this girl in the blue tights is in view she's just sitting with her phone.

Jason Lowe New Plan, Same Goals, Higher Expectations! Training Split, Macros + Full Back Workout!

Don't know any of these people. I lift in my garage then run around the neighborhood lake for 6+ miles.

Don't know any of these people. I lift in my garage then run around the neighborhood lake for 6+ miles.

I hear ya, Ive always split my time between garage gym and commercial. I can no longer handle commercial with the insane amount of douchery it houses.
(No old-school, hardcore ones near me). So garage gym 100% and I just love it. Amazing workouts, no distractions, douches (aka "people"). :)

im the old dude who stares at the hot young asses.
for reals. u should see these 18-25 yr old chicks in here. usually 5 or so at a time. its cool but depressing. reminds me im 30 years older than i want to be. then i see OTHER guys over 45-50 doing it and it makes me laff.
im that guy now! sad.

Gym became much more pleasant when I stopped wearing my contacts lenses or glasses in there. Pair that with some earbuds and the dumb stuff won't bother you. Highly recommend it.

Everytime they are there lol good post brother

Like in the video, putting bottle on the bench, phone on the bench, keys or whatever on the bench.
No one can use the bench. Mostly girls do it.They don't use their head.

There's guys go back an forth, from dumbells, to cables. If you go to cables,when they aren't there,they walk all the way over,and say, they are using that. Gym owner, just lets em do it.

Oh yeah, the ,gotta film, video every set. Then, the yelling an slamming weights while doing deadlifts.While on tren an whatever else.Taking shirts off, an walk around, an looking the mirror to much. Most of the people in the gym ,are male,while shirts are off.They ain't doing it for the girls.Girls looking at their own butts,an doing their hair.And have to much paint on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws