YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Typical day of dieting, comments or suggestions?

biggTdogg

Registered
Wake up take 80-120 mcg clen & 2.5IU GH

30-45min low intensity cardio

#1 1 cup corn grits, 1/4 cup raisins, 2 tbsp adams PB, 1 scoop whey Isolate
#2 8-10 oz grilled chicken breast, baked yam, 1 tsp fish oil
#3 4 brown rice cakes 3tbsp adams PB
(Take a fatburner and 2.5 IU GH)
Lift
#4 (PWO) 2 scoops whey Iso, 1/2 cup liquid egg whites, 3 tbsp LBA (LBA's have 5 grams sugar per serving)
#5 6 oz ground sirloin, 1/2 cup kidney beans, 1 small tomato, 1 granny smith apple
#6 8-10 oz grilled chicken, salad mix w/ spinach, 1/2 avacoda, 1/2 yam
#7 1 can tuna, dill relish, hand-full of almonds.
Go to work
#8 Hand full-almonds, Muscle Milk RTD
Maybe a small protein shake or a little cottage cheese before bed.

I'm 6'3 262 and roughly 8-10% Bf, I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day and my goal is to loose BF and compete in July.

Well

Wake up take 80-120 mcg clen & 2.5IU GH

30-45min low intensity cardio

#1 1 cup corn grits, 1/4 cup raisins, 2 tbsp adams PB, 1 scoop whey Isolate
#2 8-10 oz grilled chicken breast, baked yam, 1 tsp fish oil
#3 4 brown rice cakes 3tbsp adams PB
(Take a fatburner and 2.5 IU GH)
Lift
#4 (PWO) 2 scoops whey Iso, 1/2 cup liquid egg whites, 3 tbsp LBA (LBA's have 5 grams sugar per serving)
#5 6 oz ground sirloin, 1/2 cup kidney beans, 1 small tomato, 1 granny smith apple
#6 8-10 oz grilled chicken, salad mix w/ spinach, 1/2 avacoda, 1/2 yam
#7 1 can tuna, dill relish, hand-full of almonds.
Go to work
#8 Hand full-almonds, Muscle Milk RTD
Maybe a small protein shake or a little cottage cheese before bed.

I'm 6'3 262 and roughly 8-10% Bf, I drink about 1.5 gallons of water a day and my goal is to loose BF and compete in July.

That's not going to hurt you..........go for it.......LBAs have no sugar in them though. IF I was going to eat that way, you may consider after training
( depends upon how much muscle you have) and how hard you trained, but a good rule of thumb for recovery is 100 grams carbs and 20 grams protein post exercise with resistance........your PWO meal is all protein

Hey man LBA's do not have 5 grams of SUGAR...It's sugar esters which is glycerol in which does not spike insulin levels as what SUGAR would do...so you should really not couint them.

That's not going to hurt you..........go for it.......LBAs have no sugar in them though. IF I was going to eat that way, you may consider after training
( depends upon how much muscle you have) and how hard you trained, but a good rule of thumb for recovery is 100 grams carbs and 20 grams protein post exercise with resistance........your PWO meal is all protein

Okay,. how about 4 tbsp LBA, 1 banana, and a large bowl of oatmeal with raisins PWO while dieting? That would be about 20pro/100carb and half simple, half complex.

So, we've established that the LBA's only have sugar alcohol. Now, how about comments on the diet as a whole?

1. Who knows?
2. Do you like it?
3. Is it working?
4. What do you expect to happen from a diet?

Well, I've only been dieting for about 3 weeks now, but I am getting a little leaner. In the past I've had good luck losing BF with a more low carb approach but I seemed to loose a lot of muscle too. I'm basing the diet off a 4000 cal 40/40/20 split. Every couple weeks I'll re-evaluate and I plan on dropping about a hundred calories per day, each week, but only from carbs. The leanest I've ever been was 5.7% at about 245. I hope to get down to about 3-4 and stay above 240.

I think its pretty decent, my biggest problem is the meal with a Muscle Milk RTD. I see this as a pretty poor source of nutrition, and would substitute it with a whole food meal (lean meat+almonds or just a fatty meat and veggies, like salmon or a good cut of beef) or even a shake (maybe with some cottage cheese added in) using a good quality whey isolate/casein. Basically a protein source without all the junk sugars and other things that are in the RTDs

I agree, but I work at night and can only eat what I can stick in my pockets. So an RTD is about the best I can do during that time span. Luckily it's only 3 nights a week.

I have the same sort of situation, working a second night shift job, and what I do is mix a whey isolate shake with olive oil up before I go to work and just drink that when I need it.

You are being counterproductive taking Clen and a fat burner with that diet. It is not a contest diet by no means. You would get leaner if the diet was better and not taking fat burners.

Well, I've only been dieting for about 3 weeks now, but I am getting a little leaner. In the past I've had good luck losing BF with a more low carb approach but I seemed to loose a lot of muscle too. I'm basing the diet off a 4000 cal 40/40/20 split. Every couple weeks I'll re-evaluate and I plan on dropping about a hundred calories per day, each week, but only from carbs. The leanest I've ever been was 5.7% at about 245. I hope to get down to about 3-4 and stay above 240.

Do you have any Picture of you at 5.7% BF and 245? You must have been impresive.

You are being counterproductive taking Clen and a fat burner with that diet. It is not a contest diet by no means. You would get leaner if the diet was better and not taking fat burners.

For example? Do you think I'm eating too much, or maybe too many carbs? I know I can get back down into the 6-7 range but that's gonna cut it to get on stage.

Sorry no pics at the time. I've never really been one to take a lot of pics of myself. I guess I'll have to start.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws