over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TYPICAL WINSTROL DOSE USED BY RUNNERS?

Bloxz

Registered
So, I was thinking.

If winny fucks your joints up, why is it so popular to athletes?

Are they just taking small dosages under 50mg/day?

definitely would also be interested in this.

Like guessing a bber's dose, but I would guess anywhere from 50 to 200mg a day.

It is not as popular as it used to be with athletes. There used to be a really interesting bicycle racer doping forum I followed that went into all this. I'll try and find it again.

If you take raloxifene and some test and the with the winny you can avoid must of the joint issues.

Like guessing a bber's dose, but I would guess anywhere from 50 to 200mg a day.

No, that would cripple their performance. These are real athletes, not BB's. They are already at the top of their game in all physical aspects looking for that little extra push. They are not trying to gain more mass, they just want better performance. I would think maximum 10-20 mg ed/eod.

I doubt win is used much anymore by runners as the knowledge we have about it now shows it not to be the best choice for runners.

I feel like EPO would be the best bet for runners over winny.

Does taking orals winstrol before 24h doping test pass the test cause of the half life?

I feel like EPO would be the best bet for runners over winny.

For sprinters????All distance do!!!!!! Not worth the risk for sprinter but most do at a higher level. Yes, you will test positive 24 hours after. I believe it's close to 4-6weeks but they are getting better at test every day.

Dose wise:men: who knows lol it all depends on body wieight and cycle history but as low as 10mg to 100mg a day. The concept is to break platues in the off season or when your gearing up lol.....to push in the later phase of training to put a cherry on top. Also recovery is what these drugs were made for so more training sessions.

The whole idea in why the pick drugs that add strength and recovery WITHOUT any water retention or any weight gain at all. They have to be pound for pound machines trying to be the most expensive muscle they can possibly be. all athletes use the same drugs bodybuilder do at the right circumstances.

10-25 mg. at most
the russians made it in 3mg doses i think.
look up the duchess cocktail. didnt have winny but did have tren....
real athletes dont use the amounts fake athlete bodybuilders use cuz they want performance, not useless mass.

I really want to try AICAR for road biking purposes since Tren kills my performance but its expensive as shit when you compare the dosage regimen they mention in order for effectiveness.

Not sure how runners would use more than 10-20mg a day for a short time. Even 20-30mg a day absolutely kills my joints. Highest I’ve gone was 80mg for a few weeks pre contest but I’ve never had my body in such constant aching pain in my life

10-25 mg. at most
the russians made it in 3mg doses i think.
look up the duchess cocktail. didnt have winny but did have tren....
real athletes dont use the amounts fake athlete bodybuilders use cuz they want performance, not useless mass.

This is accurate.

I remember watching some video years ago where a well know black female sprinter mentioned using one diananol a day when she was training hard. I could see a sprinter using a very low dose of winny as well.

Also, back in the day they knew a little less about side effects. Random ideas got thrown around without scientific backing. Somehow winny got the rep for being used by sprinters and the thought just stuck. Truly track athletes could use just about any AAS and benefit.

I remember watching some video years ago where a well know black female sprinter mentioned using one diananol a day when she was training hard. I could see a sprinter using a very low dose of winny as well.

Also, back in the day they knew a little less about side effects. Random ideas got thrown around without scientific backing. Somehow winny got the rep for being used by sprinters and the thought just stuck. Truly track athletes could use just about any AAS and benefit.

Charlie Francis had his athletes using Dianabol, Winny, and Anavar in the 80's (it's in his book). Remember, this was in Canada and things were a bit more hush hush in the track & field community. It was the dirty little secret and little old Canada was not supposed to be able to compete with the big boys, so there wasn't playbook for drug use just yet as it relates to track & field (no internet).

I could be wrong but I would be doubtful that track athletes use winny much nowadays. Grigory Rodchenkov in Icarus also says that he used Winstrol as teen competing in track so it was probably used in track up that point. Probably at some point in the 90's when drug use became more sophisticated did Winstrol get dropped for more suitable drugs for this type of athlete.

If anyone can get ahold of Charlie Francis's book i highly suggest it. Great read! Also interesting is that while Ben Johnson (one of Charlie's athletes) popped for Winstrol, he was supposed to be getting Furazabol and while Ben admits to using he claims that someone tampered with his sample (switched it out for something else, maybe one of Carl Lewis's guys).

Charlie Francis had his athletes using Dianabol, Winny, and Anavar in the 80's (it's in his book). Remember, this was in Canada and things were a bit more hush hush in the track & field community. It was the dirty little secret and little old Canada was not supposed to be able to compete with the big boys, so there wasn't playbook for drug use just yet as it relates to track & field (no internet).

I could be wrong but I would be doubtful that track athletes use winny much nowadays. Grigory Rodchenkov in Icarus also says that he used Winstrol as teen competing in track so it was probably used in track up that point. Probably at some point in the 90's when drug use became more sophisticated did Winstrol get dropped for more suitable drugs for this type of athlete.

If anyone can get ahold of Charlie Francis's book i highly suggest it. Great read! Also interesting is that while Ben Johnson (one of Charlie's athletes) popped for Winstrol, he was supposed to be getting Furazabol and while Ben admits to using he claims that someone tampered with his sample (switched it out for something else, maybe one of Carl Lewis's guys).

Later on Ben Johnson admitted to being on winstrol for 7 years.
Winstrol is an adrenal gland stimulant which gives explosive strength off the line for sprinters.

Are you referring to the Netflix documentary, Icarus? If so, that was a very good watch!

Later on Ben Johnson admitted to being on winstrol for 7 years.
Winstrol is an adrenal gland stimulant which gives explosive strength off the line for sprinters.
I wasn't saying he never used it but for that Olympics after he got caught Charlie Francis admitted that Ben was using steroids but he was using Furazabol and yet he popped for Winstrol. So if he's admitting to using them why would he then lie about which drug he was actually taking? He's already admitting to breaking the rules, right?

To this day, no one knows how or why he tested positive for Winstrol when he and his coach admitted to using Furazabol for the Seoul Olympics in 88. A few years ago he claimed there was a mystery man who he believed had ties to Carl Lewis and had tampered with the samples. I think the popular opinion was that he was probably given Winstrol when in fact he and his coach thought they had Furazabol.
Are you referring to the Netflix documentary, Icarus? If so, that was a very good watch!

Yes and I agree, it was awesome.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner