over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S.A - What a FREE country! Bla-hahaha

JJ the other half that doesnt believe Bush intentionally misled the country are the ones who dont know, or dont care whats going on. They blindly follow the leadership and put complete trust in them. the sad fact is, those same uninformed patriotic sheep, are the ones that roll out in drones to vote GW back in.

I'm sure glad we have you guys to inform us of the truth and deny us any attempt at having our own opinions. What would we do if we could think for ourselves and didn't have the conspiracy theorists to vehemently force their version of events down everyone's throats without even acknowledging the possibility that they aren't 100% correct? Yep, that's the kind of leadership this country REALLY needs.

BigBoyJ said:
I'm sure glad we have you guys to inform us of the truth and deny us any attempt at having our own opinions. What would we do if we could think for ourselves and didn't have the conspiracy theorists to vehemently force their version of events down everyone's throats without even acknowledging the possibility that they aren't 100% correct? Yep, that's the kind of leadership this country REALLY needs.

Well Thanks BBJ! I agree... thats the leadership this country needs!

Bro -
I am in no WAY forcing ANYTHING down your throat. You "click" on this thread and YOU read it with your own free will. I cant nor ever have denied you having an opinion. You seem VERY willing to share those with us.
So, what do you call it when the media prints "good" versions of things that happen? (MEANING - things you WANT to hear)? Is that considered "forcing it down your throat"?
No doubt you are going to say NO .... but hey i understand because its alot easier to do as Byrd says.. just refuse to know or just not care.
When its "good" hype then you seem to care and BELIEVE it alot more then negative hype.
Thats typical of the "fear" stricken American who is told "The sky is falling - the sky is falling" - just give us all your rights "in the name of war on terror" and look the other way - we will make sure your SAFE from the "Evil doers" (The government).

JJ Insane1

One lier after another... on and on and on

Here ya go - The Director (former looser & Liar) of the CIA George Tenet ....
the second liar in command of the ILLEGAL war for Oil!
(George Bushes "fall guy" ... "bail out" for his causing an illegal war)
=======================================================
Tenet says he regrets 'slam dunk' comment

Thursday, April 28, 2005 Posted: 10:17 AM EDT (1417 GMT)

KUTZTOWN, Pennsylvania (AP) -- Former CIA Director George Tenet said he regretted assuring President Bush in 2002 that he had "slam dunk" evidence that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction.

"Those were the two dumbest words I ever said," Tenet told about 1,300 people at a Kutztown University forum Wednesday.

The theory was a leading justification for the war in Iraq.

Such weapons were never found.
Tenet, who left the CIA in July after seven years as director, also said apathy toward terrorism -- including congressional restrictions and budget and personnel cuts -- had sapped U.S. intelligence efforts for most of the last decade.

"The atrophy was tremendous," said Tenet, 52. "We were nearly bankrupt."

The CIA's assessment of Iraq's capabilities was not developed "for political reasons or a craven desire to lead the country to war," he said.
Tenet, a trusted Bush adviser, made the weapons remark in December 2002, during one of his frequent intelligence briefings with the president.
Unsure that Americans would find a CIA listing of evidence compelling, Bush turned to Tenet. "It's a slam-dunk case," Tenet said.

===================================================

Now -
Quote - "Unsure that Americans would find a CIA listing of evidence compelling, Bush turned to Tenet. "It's a slam-dunk case," Tenet said."

Now - let me translate this garbage for you -

"Knowing the CIA had NO fucking evidence of WMD ... Tenet had to say something to please his "Boss" so the American public would follow Ol George into an already KNOWINGLY illegal war"

Listen to your government people!
"The sky is falling - the sky is falling" .... there are terrorist everywhere... run, hide, they have dirty bombs, poisons.... machine guns, Radio shack lasers to point at air plane pilots ...
The guy on the subway sitting on the seat straight across from you is a TERRORIST! He might have a suitcase bomb! Call the cops! Hurry, he looks suspicious! You didnt know ? .....
Terrorists have been buying 7-11s since the 1980's in order to infiltrate our slushy machines and slowly poison us with Anthrax!
FUCK we are screwed! I am glad we have the government here to save us from all the EVIL DOERS! Geee... i feel SO much safer .. sure i have no RIGHTS left but, the evil terrorist wont get me now!
Bwahahaha --- BBJ, that one was for you :D

JJ Insane1

JJ INSANE1 said:
Well Thanks BBJ! I agree... thats the leadership this country needs!

Bro -
I am in no WAY forcing ANYTHING down your throat. You "click" on this thread and YOU read it with your own free will. I cant nor ever have denied you having an opinion. You seem VERY willing to share those with us.
So, what do you call it when the media prints "good" versions of things that happen? (MEANING - things you WANT to hear)? Is that considered "forcing it down your throat"?
No doubt you are going to say NO .... but hey i understand because its alot easier to do as Byrd says.. just refuse to know or just not care.
When its "good" hype then you seem to care and BELIEVE it alot more then negative hype.
Thats typical of the "fear" stricken American who is told "The sky is falling - the sky is falling" - just give us all your rights "in the name of war on terror" and look the other way - we will make sure your SAFE from the "Evil doers" (The government).

JJ Insane1

JJ, I don't know exactly where the hell you get that I'm "fear stricken". I don't think the sky is falling. To me it seems YOU are the one believing that fairytale. I'm not scared of what the governement is up to, you are. I don't beleive that we are all living under the thumb of a dictator, you do. I don't beleive everything I see in the media, you do (as long as you agree with it). I'm not living in fear one day to the next thinking that America is doomed to hell because of how we are handling situations with the rest of the world, you are. I don't hunt down hundreds of posts on the internet trying to find some shred of evidence to support my beliefs, you do.

I'm a middle of the road kind of guy. If you get too far to one side of any topic you end up driving right off the road. And you, my friend, have been driving in the ditch for a long time. Learn to see TWO sides of all stories, man. If you keep this crap up, someone's going to have you committed eventually.

Anyway, you keep mocking people who have enough sense to see both sides of the story by saying "the sky is falling". Damn, JJ, the only one who thinks that is you.

Last edited:
Bro - did you see the :D at the end of that statement?

I was pickin with you.

I understand YOU are not one of the fear stricken... but trust me, the majority who believe the CRAP the governments tells them are.
Senior citizens seem to think that "terrorist" are hiding on every corner because they are trained to believe what the Prez and company tell them.

Bro... you seem to be a nice guy. I have NOTHING against you. I have geared NOTHING toward you personally... other then picking.

After all, no matter what we think politically, we are all still just "roid head drug abusers" according to YOUR government. As roid heads :rolleyes: we should stick together... but politics is a fun subject to bicker about....

Either way... YOUR government SUX! ;)

JJ Insane1

I'm not pissed at you or anything either. Hell, everyone knows I've always liked a good argument. Actually, BigByrd was probably right. I DON'T really give a shit what the government does because there is nothing I can do about it. I let them deal with them and I deal with me. Really, nothing they've done so far has affected me at all. I mind my own business. I don't bother anyone and no one bothers me.

To be honest, I agree with the reasons for the Iraq war being started. Whether it was thought that Huessein had links to Alqueida, or just to kick Saddam's ass for the pleasure of it. Either one of those reasons works for me. Even if it was for the oil, that's fine with me too. Hell, if we didn't go for the oil, someone else would have. So I don't care why we kicked Iraq's ass, I'm glad we did. What I DON'T like is the fact that we are still there. There is no reason for us to still be there rebuilding. If you're gonna go to war, I don't think you should have to worry about rebuilding. That's like beating the shit out of someone you hate and then paying their hospital bills. I say screw 'em. Some of them like us being there, some don't. Either way, we did what we went to do, now it's time to leave. Let them clean shit up themselves. I obviously am not too much of a humanitarian. Truthfully, I don't have a whole lot of love for the human race and I think the Earth's population needs a MAJOR thinning.......COME ON SMALLPOX!!

That's my cheerful thought for the day.

Bwahahahaha

I just finished watching that IDIOT try and bounce around questions he couldnt or didnt want to answer....

"Listen" .... Uhh... "Loook" .... Uh.... "Well" ... DEMOCRACY - Freedom - the American public.... DEMOCRACY ... uh... well, freedom .... "terrorist" .... uh... DEMOCRACY - DEMOCRACY - DEMOCRACY - DEMOCRACY.... freedom.... uh, terrorist ... American people... Oh... yeah, DEMOCRACY.... and freedom... and... did i mention DEMOCRACY? Oh ... also, "Listen" ... freedom! DEMOCRACY! Ok... gotta go figure out how to lie my way into bombing Iran now! In the name of "DEMOCRACY" of course...

Any other questions?

Bwahahaha... that was basically the entire Q&A process.

Pa - fucking - thetic!

JJ Insane1

BBJ, the reason we are still over there rebuilding is because if we would have pulled out earlier, or even right now, Iraq would fall into civil war and the country would be in total chaos. No big deal u say, better they kill themselves than kill our boys right? well since we have destroyed Iraqs iferstructure and there is no stable form of leadership, there is noone around to run the energy department, ie OIL. Yes we went to war over OIL. Its no secret. We have been involved in the region for that purpose since the 40s. Iraq recently, as in pre-occupation, made new oil contracts with China and Russia which left the US out because of sanctions we have imposed over the years. Of course we couldnt let this fly, so the invasion and destabilzation of the govt nullified those treaties. Now Bush hopes to put in a govt, not neccesarily a democracy as is being preached, that is friendly to US interest. Actually it is likely that Iraq will establish a govt much like Iran. Anyways, if we do not stick around to ensure a govt freindly to US foreign policy we could be left out of future contracts which is a scary thought. BBJ was right about some other country having the oil. Could u imagine China with access to 80% of the worlds oil supply! Suppose they did choose to go to war with us. They already own a large portion of us economy which they could crash at any time already. If they controlled oil and decided that US domination was over, there is not much we could do. So yes, i would rather have the control than be controlled. That being said, i think Bush could handle things alot more diplomaticly, meaning without resorting to war.

As for rebuilding, we have stayed to rebuild infrastructure after every war we have been involved in,. the reason is twofold. first is to ensure the new govt is friendly to US interest as i stated before. the second is because there is BIG and i mean HUGE amounts of money to be made in the rebuilding contracts. Its a way for Bush or any president to allow their campaign supporters to make big bucks. War drives the economy. its that simple. Now as far as pulling out troops now, Iraq is in more destabized state than Vietnam was when we left after "establishing a democracy' and rebuilding, only to have it over run by the north just months later in a matter of hours! Who is to say that wont happen in Iraq? we cant, only time will tell. but until Bush and the troops on the ground begin to actually practice the slogan 'win the hearts and minds of the people' the insurgency will continue and the death toll will continue to rise.

hope that puts things in perspective for people. if u would like i can go on. :D

I agree with the logic behind everything you said there BigByrd.

BigBoyJ said:
I agree with the logic behind everything you said there BigByrd.

But... BBJ, I thought we invaded Iraq because they had WMD.... Uhhh.. oh, no they didnt... i meant ... we invaded Iraq to "spread freedom and democracy"?
How can you agree with both logics?

Also, why are you not calling Bigbyrd a "conspiracy theorist" ?

JJ Insane1

I didn't say we went to war because of wmd. I said that I don't care why we went to war because I think Saddaam needed to be taken out. If oil is a side effect of that, who cares? I'm not calling Big Byrd a conspiracy theorist because he's not claiming that Bush attacked the world trade center and pentagon. I call you a conspiracy theorist because all of your "theories" involve "conspiracies". That's not hard to figure out.

Its simple power politics. i dont think it would be much different if any other country had the power. Bush claims that he is a 'clear-eyed realist' yet he makes his guise under the idealist policies much like Wilson. The fact is that after 9/11 Bush's outlook on foreign policy changed. He has fallen in line with the neocons and has become much more agreesive in his foreign policy plan. this created quite a stir among his own staff and is the reason for the recent house clearing and shuffling of positions in the white house.

Bush did not directly cause 9/11, that is obsurd to believe that, but i do believe he ignored key warnings from the CIA which allowed the attacks to happen. There were warnings of them taking planes just months before it happened.

JJ, the plan has shifted from spreading democracy, to just setting up some form of govt that is freindly to US foreign policy so we can get out of there. Bush stepped in a pile of shit and he is doing the best he can to clean it up. The problem is, they have no exit strategy, but they said, 'we have a winning strategy.' whatever. there are better ways to go about things, but bush and his cabinet are reluctant to rely on international help, and when they do ask, they have already pissed everyone off by insulting them and noone wants to help. GW's 'coalition of the willing' is a far cry from the 32 nation UN coalition his dad organized during the gulf. is he too proud to ask his dad for advice?

Wow - its worth this isnt it!

Today -
(This is nice - we are dying daily.... BUT - Bush declaired we already WON! We toppled the Saddam statue! We are WINNING the war in Iraq~ and on TERROR! Yeeee haaaaww! ) :rolleyes:

Sunday 1st May, 2005

Ten U.S. soldiers killed in last 48 hours in Iraq
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big News Network.com Saturday 30th April, 2005

Ten U.S. troops are dead as a result of bombing attacks from Thursday night through to Saturday.

At least 50 Iraqis, mostly police and Iraqi soldiers have also died as a wave of bombings have swept the war-torn country.

Four U.S. marines were killed and two others were injured when a truck carrying explosives was blown up on Thursday in Tallafar, 242 miles (390 kilometers) north of Baghdad.

Two more marines were reportedly killed by a grenade Friday near al-Deira, in Baghdad.

A U.S. soldier died when an improvised explosive device was detonated on Thursday night.

Two U.S. soldiers assigned to the 155th Brigade Combat Team, II Marine Expeditionary Force were killed Friday when a car bomb struck near Diyara. The Marines were based in Anbar province, west of Baghdad.

Also Friday, a separate car-bomb attack killed a U.S. Army soldier from the 1st Corps Support Command. Two other soldiers were wounded in the attack, which occurred north of Taji.

The three soldiers were evacuated to the theater hospital at Logistics Support Area Anaconda, where one died. The other two soldiers were being treated at the hospital.

Iraqi security sources said two people were killed Saturday when a mortar grenade fell into a residential area in Mosul, 280 miles (450 kilometers) north of Baghdad. Five other people were injured in Mosul in a separate incident involving a booby-trapped car.

Earlier, the Qatar-based al-Jazeera media group said two civilians were killed and 10 others wounded by a bomb explosion targeting a joint Iraqi-U.S. military patrol in the Zayuna district of eastern Baghdad. One of the victims was a child.

Another car exploded near a U.S. military convoy in the capital, but no casualties were immediately reported.

Officials confirmed the 12 car bombs that exploded Friday in the capital killed at least 50 people and injured more than 100 others.

Just think Jenna

:D Just think about Jenna Jameson bro. Now take a deep breathe. Better now. JJ just thought I might calm ya from your rant somethings never change.
Now I do agree with you all the way. Have a good one.

Not to change the subject...but

Bush Denies There Is A
Social Security Trust Fund!
From [email protected]
4-27-5

Be prepared for the fraud of the century! He's trying to DENY there ever WAS a Social Securitytrust fund!!! Be prepared people. We may be in for the fight of our lives here...

Ways and Means Kills Inquiry Into Question On Trust Fund
By Congressman Dennis Kucinich
A Buzzflash Guest Contribution

Last night, in a rare Monday night session, the Ways and Means Committee of the United States House of Representative voted 22-1 against a resolution which would require the President to produce documentation supporting his oft-repeated claim that there is no Social Security Trust.

The action stopped a Resolution of Inquiry from proceeding to the full House for a vote. I introduced the resolution last month after President Bush had claimed in a meeting in New Hampshire that "there is no Social Security trust." He has since repeated the assertion. The implications of the President's assertions about the Social Security trust fund are quite serious for the 48 million Americans who currently rely on Social Security, and for those who will become recipients in the future.

According to the Social Security Administration's own trustees, Social Security has $1.68 trillion in the Trust Fund. According to the Social Security Administration the surplus will grow to over $6 trillion.

Most interesting, however, the President's assertion that there is no Trust Fund comes at a time when the Administration has borrowed over $637.4 billion from the fund obtained in highly regressive taxes on American workers. That borrowed money is, in effect, being used to help fund an illegal war and to pay for tax cuts for the wealthiest Americans.

If the President's assertions remain unchallenged, the Administration can continue to drain the Trust Fund of its assets and make true its now false claim that Social Security has no Trust Fund and is going bankrupt. They only need the complicity of the Congress.

Now the Congressional committee which has direct jurisdiction over Social Security is refusing to hold the President accountable for his statements. In other words, the Committee itself doesn't want the President to produce any documents supporting his claim that there is no Social Security Trust.

If Congress had formally asked the President to produce documents backing up his contention that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, he would have been unable to do so and would have lacked a sufficient cause to go to war.

If Congress had formally asked the President to produce documents that the United States could afford massive tax cuts to the wealthy without going into huge deficits, he would have been unable to do so and we would not be cutting funds for education, housing, job-creation and other social services (nor borrowing from Social Security) to mask the increasing inability of the government to balance its budget.

The President has a Constitutional obligation to uphold the public debt of the United States. Social Security's financial obligations are, according to the Social Security Trustees, backed by the "full faith and credit of the United States". If, indeed, there is no Social Security trust - as the President asserts with the political protection of his Congressional majority - then it is clear that the President is heading towards a direct challenge to his own constitutional authority and legal responsibilities to affirm the financial obligations of Social Security.

Congressman Dennis Kucinich
www.kucinich.us

After all these posts nothing i mean absolutely nothing has been solved , all this bikering and crying about WHAT!!!

Bush is our leader and will be until his term is up FACT , now why not support his leadership cause theres not a danm thing you can do about it , you lost the election for a very good reason and that reason being the better man for the job , so I say chill till next election .

Now im not a full blown Conservative ,but i know that those boys girls over there need our support and so does our countrys leader .

JJ let me ask you one question if you got drafted today to fight the war would you DODGE? im not implying you would im just curious .

Vander_V said:
After all these posts nothing i mean absolutely nothing has been solved , all this bikering and crying about WHAT!!!

Bush is our leader and will be until his term is up FACT , now why not support his leadership cause theres not a danm thing you can do about it , you lost the election for a very good reason and that reason being the better man for the job , so I say chill till next election .

Now im not a full blown Conservative ,but i know that those boys girls over there need our support and so does our countrys leader .

JJ let me ask you one question if you got drafted today to fight the war would you DODGE? im not implying you would im just curious .

Bro....

Would i fight in this war?

Not no... but HELL mother fucking NO. Call it dodging ... i could care less.
I swear on my life.... if i was drafted to go fight in THIS war (or any other ILLEGAL war) i would move out of this country... and if that wasnt an option i would sit in prison... or, last option... commit suicide.
There is NOTHING nor anyone that could or will make me fight and KILL innocent people for something i totally do not believe in. I would die first!
End of story...

JJ Insane1

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner