over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S.A - What a FREE country! Bla-hahaha

Nice to see at least SOME bros have there heads screwed on right.

I couldnt agree more bro.. this country has to change because we are hell bound and our government knows this.

JJ Insane1

GOOD POST.

I AGREE WITH WHAT YOU WROTE THERE. IT'S FUNNY THAT SOME WHO ARE SAYING THINGS LIKE...'MOST OF THE SHEEP WON'T WORRY UNTIL IT'S TOO LATE" ....ARE MISSING THE POINT.....LET'S DEAL WITH THESE MURDEROUS BASTARDS BEFORE WE HAVE A PROBLEM HERE 'ON OUR SOIL' . IT REALLY WILL BE TOO LATE AT THAT POINT. EVERYONE IS ENTITLED TO THEIR POINT OF VIEW THOUGH...SO WHATEVER CRAZY SHIT YOU WANT TO ADHERE TO IS FINE WITH ME. BUT BEFORE ONE CALLS ANOTHER PERSON A SHEEP ....THEY SHOULD TAKE A LONG ASSED LOOK AT THEIR OWN FLOCK OF LOONEY BIRDS. :D

Vander_V said:
No sorry the (STORY) doesnt even come close to ending there my friend.

1st- We need to fight terriorsim on there soil. Instead of here in our own country .

2nd- we need to get to the root of the problem .

3rd- War has been nessary throughout the ages to bring about PEACE.

4th- Hitler never attacked us ? but yet we went to WW2 didnt we. To prevent Hitler from taking over Europe and the world. We had to Take action now and yes it costs life and destruction but those service men gave there lives or wed all be speaking GERMAN today :eek: :D lol.

5th- we dont initiate wars to concur and overtake a country , wars that our country have been in have been to bring FREEDOM so that there own Government can run there own country and live in peace and not be overtaken by evil dictators such as WWI ,WWII the Korean war , Vietnam , Desert storm and YES IRAQ.

6th -keep in mind our brave ancesters have given there lives for YOUR freedom , so you can enjoy the freedom and given you the freedom of choice to fight or not ,,,and every other freedom we enjoy in this grand country is owed to there bravery. This includes the freedom to dissagree with the Government freedom of speech.

7th -Korean war , we saved them PERIOD. if not for war S. Korea would be just like N.Korea where their people are starving from danm communists and that bastard Kim jun FOOL lol FACT.

8th -Nobody wants war, but war brings peace , through war comes peace time has told this one way or another.

JJ INSANE1 said:
BBJ - Come on bro - you can ACTUALLY believe a 6 ft fucking towel head on a kidney dialysis machine in the middle of the fucking desert in fucking Afghanistan with no more then rocks to throw at us - no computers, no satellites... no radar... can pull off toppling the WTC's ... and recording a DIRECT hit on the most fucking protected building in the WORLD (Pentagon) .... but the PRESIDENT ... who has MORE TECHNOLAGY- more power - more MONEY - more secrecy - more to gain then any other country in the world cant?
Where is the logic in that?
Are you telling me... Bin laden - with no more then a bunch of idiotic followers can actually take down the 2 most important buildings in the united states and plow into the most important building in the us????
Even if you say YES ... then what does that say for our government? Allowing a fucking has been - half dead on dialysis - burnt out "Al QUDA" leader to do more damage then anyone in history?
Do you realize just how hard and how complicated it would be to do what was done on 9/11?
Are you actually telling me its as easy as brandishing some "box cutters" and having some armatures fly a plane directly into 3 buildings that are ALREADY KNOWN targets?
Either way... if my theory is true... then your wrong. If your theory is right then it shows just how PATHETIC our government is to allow something so complicated to be done by a bunch of half ass towel head idiots!.

Think about that... fuck the facts - fuck the proof ... fuck the "conspiracy theories" .... tell me how you can believe the most POWERFUL government in the world cant do this ... and actually believe a fucking half ass , half dead stuck in the desert - with no computers, no radar - no direct link to the US ... can do it?

Well? I am asking?

JJ Insane1

Uh..in case you didn't realize it, Bin Laden has a hell of a lot of money from his inheritence, not to mention the financial backing of a lot of wealthy arabs and such. Money is power,the power to buy the technology and things needed to pull off what he and his followers did to the WTC. Also, why refer to him as a towel-head?!

JJ, that last post of urs just screams ignorance. do u not realize that Iraq is one of the oldest civilizations in history. they may have been poor and ruled by dictators for centuries, they are a very educated and literate people. what do u think they do instead of watching tv? they read, literature is a big part of their culture and ur attitude of refering to them as idiots is simply assinine. I dont know why Americans think they are so much better than the rest of the world for whatever reason. America may have the best schools in the world, but that doesnt mean we are smarter by any stretch of the imagination. that has been shown thru countless standardized testing.

i cant keep following this thread, its gonna get me fired up.

astrolifter said:
Uh..in case you didn't realize it, Bin Laden has a hell of a lot of money from his inheritence, not to mention the financial backing of a lot of wealthy arabs and such. Money is power,the power to buy the technology and things needed to pull off what he and his followers did to the WTC. Also, why refer to him as a towel-head?!

Money is power - OUR GOVERNMENT HAS PROVEN THAT MY FRIEND.
The distruction of those buildings has generated un fucking believable amounts of money .... for those in power in OUR government.

Why do i call them towel heads? Well... because they choose to wear towels on there heads. Thats pretty simple.

(btw... If you will notice, NO one is kissing my ass on this thread... why didnt you ask why are so many people kissing BBJs ass... Or Byrds ass? Just because someone agrees with me means they are kissing my ass?)

JJ Insane1

big_byrd52 said:
JJ, that last post of urs just screams ignorance. do u not realize that Iraq is one of the oldest civilizations in history. they may have been poor and ruled by dictators for centuries, they are a very educated and literate people. what do u think they do instead of watching tv? they read, literature is a big part of their culture and ur attitude of refering to them as idiots is simply assinine. I dont know why Americans think they are so much better than the rest of the world for whatever reason. America may have the best schools in the world, but that doesnt mean we are smarter by any stretch of the imagination. that has been shown thru countless standardized testing.

i cant keep following this thread, its gonna get me fired up.
Well... welcome to my every day reality bro... i stay fired up and all i have to do is watch the bullshit controlled media.

"do u not realize that Iraq is one of the oldest civilizations in history"
Yes my friend i do. Its also ALWAYS been ran by dictators.... so what makes us GOD of the world and decide to "change" history? Let them do it there selves if they hate it so bad.

"they are a very educated and literate people. what do u think they do instead of watching tv? they read, literature is a big part of their culture and ur attitude of refering to them as idiots is simply assinine"

Yes sir, they are educated people... they even go to schools, they even drive cars, have grocery stores.... ect ect --- UNTIL THE UNITED STATES bombed the fuck out of all the schools, homes, cars, hospitals, stores ect... in the name of "DEMOCRACY"! Yeah! That makes us MUCH better!
Have you notices that Baghdad is the ONLY city they show in the controlled MEDIA? Wonder why? Because its the ONLY city they didnt totally fucking destroy while "looking for the evil doers".
Its the ONLY city that TV REPORTERS ARE ALLOWED TO SHOOT VIDEO IN!
So... i totally agree... yes, they are educated and smart people... thats why they want the US out of there country so damn bad.
If you will read my post i referred to the "idiots" as being the ones whom they claim brandished big bad box cutters and pulled off the largest scaled attack on American soil... yeah, with box cutters!

Now... every one says, we must fight them on there soil so they dont do it here... come on people. If they wanted to car bomb Americans on American soil it would be pathetically simple for them to do. After all, they toppled 2 of the largest buildings in the US and hit the most protected building in the world while using only box cutters remember?
If Tommy Terrorist REALLY existed then it would be SOOOO simple to fly to Mexico.... WALK his ass right across the boarder... make a fucking simple made explosive .... buy a fucking car, and drive right into NY city at 5pm and kill WAY fucking more then the silly shit the media wants us to believe goes on every day over there.
If Tommy Terrorist really exist... then he would want to kill AMERICANS... and he would do it here.
In Iraq, they are only fighting to get there fucking country BACK! They only want it taken out of the hands of the WORLDS evil dictator -G bush!

JJ Insane1

JJ INSANE1 said:
why didnt you ask why are so many people kissing BBJs ass... Or Byrds ass? Just because someone agrees with me means they are kissing my ass?)

JJ Insane1

No one is kissing my ass, but if they were they would find that it resembles a field of bluebonnets by aroma and a strawberry popsicle by taste.

BigBoyJ said:
No one is kissing my ass, but if they were they would find that it resembles a field of bluebonnets by aroma and a strawberry popsicle by taste.

hahaha. Now thats fuunny! I dont cuur who ya R!

Have you notices that Baghdad is the ONLY city they show in the controlled MEDIA? Wonder why? Because its the ONLY city they didnt totally fucking destroy while "looking for the evil doers".

thats not completely true. maybe to show how well eveything is going and that everything is hunky dory. but but dont u remember the invasion of fellujah? They completly demolished the entire city! showed it all on tv like it was some great acomplishment! bombing the hell out of houses, raiding a hospital! they showed them dragging people off hospital beds and cuffing them. Major freaking threat there! there was hardly any resistance at all, yet the city was destroyed to make a point. to curb the people's will to fight and join al queda. Now i dont know about the rest of you, but if that shit happened in my town... it wouldnt curb anything! if i hadnt been planning on joining a rebellion, i sure as hell would be after that! Do the powers that be not think about these things?! Bush's slogan is to 'win the hearts and mind of the people' well until they stop just spouting rhetoric and actually attempting to meet that goal, we are in for a long fight.

JJ, i dont totally disagree with u, and i deffinately dont condone the war.

JAG said:

Well - Mother fuck boys! Ol Jag pulled my thread back from the dead!

Now - I guess everyone is going to call the ESTABLISHED ex-member of the Bush admin and now TEXAS A&M PROFESSOR a "conspiracy theorist" ... HAHAHAHAHA... Yeah they will.

So... while we are at it, some of you BUSH fanatics want to try and "excuse" and "explain" the DOWNING STREET MEMOS?
Those my friends are FACTS! PROVEN FACTS. NONDISPUTABLE FACTS. READEM AND WEEP.

JJ Insane1

Sites for info

If anyone is interested in knowing why, and how our lost government operates you can check out these sites, and make decisions for your self. JJ, I hear what your saying. I've been researching this mess for several years.
1. www.infowars.com Alex Jones. Listen to his live talk radio at his site.
2. www.Letsroll911.org
3. www.rense.com Listen live
4. www.thepowerhour.com

You can order documentary videos from these sites. The best are Alex jones videos, and 911 in plane sight.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131