over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S. Customs

twintower

Newbies
has anyone received postcards in the U.S. and had there postcards waiting to be prcocessed by customs for 4 or more days? is this normal especially with the war and terrorism issues? i am getting nervous because my postcars have been in customs since monday and i am going to clean out my house to be safe.

Dude its a good idea to treat every order like you are getting busted! This is make sure the house is clean and e-mails are deleted and papers shredded and burned! ITS JUST A GOOD IDEA! Anyway no one can tell you one way or the other what is going to happen! Could be they found it or it could be that they are just busy!

Mine postcards were held for 4 days...then they sent me a letter saying that they are going to hold onto my postcards until I can show that they are really mine.

Just toss that letter and do not respond to it...and yes get everything out of your home. Also, deny the package!

Last edited:
Refuse the package DO NOT take it an write Return to Sender.

If you do you have officially accepted it.

Sooooooo just refuse it.

This according to Rick Collins book Legal Muscle.

the postcards are coming to my mailbox at mailboxes etc not my home. if the postcards do arrive and there is no letter should i retrieve it from my mailbox , just leave it there, or return it to sender?? this has made me extremly paranoid. i have ordered many postcards in past but this has never happened.

Last edited:
Take

Crowlers advise do not by any means except the package if you feel something isnt right. That return to sender crap has got to go. You except a package out of there hands and shut your door...SEE YA! Be careful. regards, Shawn:mad:

YEah, don't even sign for it...if you do by some means accept it, then leave it on your porch do not bring it inside...hell, tell the mailman you have no idea what it is and you were not expecting anything from anyone and say no thanks. better to be safe then sorry...

HMMMMM, never been in that situation...if you see the package has been opened and resealed, or tampered with in anyway, then take it right to the counter or have the person at the counter come get it and take it away...let them know you were not expecting any packages.

Last edited:
Steak Helmet said:
YEah, don't even sign for it...if you do by some means accept it, then leave it on your porch do not bring it inside...hell, tell the mailman you have no idea what it is and you were not expecting anything from anyone and say no thanks. better to be safe then sorry...

HMMMMM, never been in that situation...if you see the package has been opened and resealed, or tampered with in anyway, then take it right to the counter or have the person at the counter come get it and take it away...let them know you were not expecting any packages.

If you lay ONE finger on the package they can say you accepted it.

Just say NO I do NOT want it. End of story. Guys have been nabbed when they opened their box and pulled out the package to see who it was from.

And if you are talking about home delivery this is where the problem get VERY tricky. Many of the guys live at home. Well if you are at the gym or any where but home and they deliver it your mom or dad etc is going to accept a package of course so you are screwed.

If you live with your gf or wife or kids same thing.

Last edited:
postcards are not coming to my home they are being sent to a mailbox at the store mailboxes etc ( store that holds mail for it's customers). i will not go there to pick up the postcards. thanks for your help.

Last edited:
YOUR TRASH

remember, allway's wach what you put in the trash as well.

Re: YOUR TRASH

scrray said:
remember, allway's wach what you put in the trash as well.

Not a bad point there. You can get a shredder rather cheap ($30) or so at a Target/Walmart type store.

-slide

Crowler said:

If you lay ONE finger on the package they can say you accepted it.

Just say NO I do NOT want it. End of story. Guys have been nabbed when they opened their box and pulled out the package to see who it was from.

And if you are talking about home delivery this is where the problem get VERY tricky. Many of the guys live at home. Well if you are at the gym or any where but home and they deliver it your mom or dad etc is going to accept a package of course so you are screwed.

If you live with your gf or wife or kids same thing.

So are you trying to say that you can be arrested for accepting a package with an illegal substance in it even if law enforcment cant prove that you had ANY idea it was being sent to you??

If so then all the people who accepted a letter with Anthrax in it can be arrested for accepting a package with an illegal substance too right?
And all the people that the unibomber sent letter bombs to can be arrested as well?

It seems to me that there is more to it than just accepting a package.

About 5 years ago after one of my freind trash men found old bottles of juice and needles in his trash I guess they were pissed about them and caled the cops! He got busted a few days later! Anyway I always keep all mine bottles and pins in 2 seprate old protein jugs and then I put them in about 20 platic bags just keep double bagging it! Then I take it far away to a car wash trash or an apartment complex trash and throw them away there!
Either that or I just throw them in some school yard playground:D j/k

busted post card

bro unless u got a backround they send u a letter to come and prove that u can have ,, i got popped one time for that but ,,, u need to switch up ur addy here and there never continue to use the same addy for a long time it will fail in the end with u falling in a deep whole with a cement bottom where most little guys willl start to cry ,, order more post cards somewhere else
get big,,
o yeah if u do contact a worker with ur postcard and he asks u why this has been stopped , tell him to fu*k off and say u got it not me,,hhehehehe

Last edited:
If I ordered some post cards, can I have them shipped to my house with a made up name on the package so if I feel something weird is happening, I can just say that, that person does not live here and I have no idea who he or she is, so please take the package away.

offcoruse u can bro us ur head , dont ever use ur real name, u need to have the least amount of proof between u adn ur postcards

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws