over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

U.S. Memorial Day Weekend

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Lets all keep in mind what this weekend is actually for. It seems like now a days its for BBQing and getting drunk. But lets keep in mind is to celebrate our freedom, remember those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom, and those who continue to give us a free way of life that allow us to enjoy everything we love.

I have a friend in Houston that ALWAYS shakes the hands of military people when we see them. He will walk out of his way in an airport, restaurant or mall to shake their hand and say thanks. He will also buy their lunch, supper, beer or whatever when we see them. It is truly inspiring and makes you feel very patriotic. He now has me doing it and each time I am reminded that these brave men and women are putting their life on the line each and every day for people like you and me to enjoy the life we live.

So i will challenge each american on here this. Next time you see a military person in public, just say thanks or shake their hand or buy them a beer or whatever. KS

awesome post, well said!

Lets all keep in mind what this weekend is actually for. It seems like now a days its for BBQing and getting drunk. But lets keep in mind is to celebrate our freedom, remember those who have paid the ultimate price for our freedom, and those who continue to give us a free way of life that allow us to enjoy everything we love.

I have a friend in Houston that ALWAYS shakes the hands of military people when we see them. He will walk out of his way in an airport, restaurant or mall to shake their hand and say thanks. He will also buy their lunch, supper, beer or whatever when we see them. It is truly inspiring and makes you feel very patriotic. He now has me doing it and each time I am reminded that these brave men and women are putting their life on the line each and every day for people like you and me to enjoy the life we live.

So i will challenge each american on here this. Next time you see a military person in public, just say thanks or shake their hand or buy them a beer or whatever. KS

kscowboy, thanks for sharing this....that is awesome what you and your friend do, we need more people like that in this world. Our service members are the best of the best and their deserve all they can get. Thanks :)

Hey Stump no problem. It really makes you proud when you get into doing it quite often. And BELIEVE me they really appreciate it. I sat next to 3 soldiers in an airport and chatted with them for about 30 minutes. When they got up to leave, we all shook hands and i told each of them thanks for what they did. You could tell they were proud and they liked just a nobody telling them they were appreciated.

Hey Stump no problem. It really makes you proud when you get into doing it quite often. And BELIEVE me they really appreciate it. I sat next to 3 soldiers in an airport and chatted with them for about 30 minutes. When they got up to leave, we all shook hands and i told each of them thanks for what they did. You could tell they were proud and they liked just a nobody telling them they were appreciated.

kscowboy, I am one of those guys who used to receive the handshake and yes it does feel good. I now do the same to this young troops and yes I am very proud of our troops. Again thanks to all.

Im going to bump this up all weekend fellas just for a reminder. KS

kscowboy.. THANK YOU!! I have been in the Military for the past 11 years and I have had people who I don't know walk up to me and thank me, when I flew home from Iraq the first time it was x-mas eve and I was in uniform the flight attendant came back into coach where I was sitting and had me get up and moved me to a first class seat, she then said my name over the speaker on the plane and everyone started clapping.. its so hard to explain in the words the feeling of appreciation that you have at a moment like that.. the tingeling sensation that ran up my spine.. then as I was being met by my family and hugging my children and wife.. I could not even count the number of people who were snapping pictures and clapping and shaking my hand and just to say thank you.. it is truly appreciated..so THANK YOU to all of you who do this and appreciate what we do, your the reason that we make the sacrifices that we do.. I know over the past year that I have missed birthdays and holidays.. I do not regret a single moment of it and would do it all over again..

Thank You..

"Home of the free, because of the Brave"

Back up fellas. Please read. THis is why we have FREEDOM!!!!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws