over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ubiquinol worth extra $$$

Yes...8x stronger than coq10 in studies. If you're over 30, you start to lose the ability to convert ubiquinone(coq10) into ubiquinol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Is there a decent site to get it at a good price? I mean im going pretty damn broke truing to be healthy, and yes health matters but not when u cant afford stuff for ur family etc....

Ok so if this one IS that much more potent than regular coq10, HOW? Who has had blood work (if thats even possible) to see how the 2 differ within their own bw? I mean IS there a way to even determine this loss in bw? If so, how can one tell if 1 is better than the other in regards to the return on the investmant?

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Last edited:
Jarrow Qh - absorb 100mg x 120caps.

Bro, it's science. Look it up. No one here is going to have blood work comparing coq10 to ubiquinol.

Last edited:
Knight how much you takin a day?

Ak

Knight how much you takin a day?

Ak

100mg daily but when on I think I'll try to take 200mg daily. If money were not an issue I would probably try to take 400 to 450 daily.

Jarrow Qh - absorb 100mg x 120caps.

Bro, it's science. Look it up. No one here is going to have blood work comparing coq10 to ubiquinol.

I like that one too, I get it at allstarhealth, month supply around $23 at 200mgs/ day

I consider it a must-have supp along with Jarrow fish oil and borage oil.

I did a lot of speedy drugs in my youth and drank like a fish. It all took a toll on the 'ol ticker but I can most definitely feel the results after I started taking the ubiquinol a few years ago.

Last edited:
Any one feel any physical difference from taking it?

"In summary, many aggressive marketing campaigns introducing Ubiquinol have created false and misleading claims that have only generated more confusion about CoQ10.

The apparent lack of superior absorption, instability in the stomach, no clinical efficacy studies and the high cost of Ubiquinol have to be considered when making a decision as to which CoQ10 form should be sourced. Millions of consumers experience its many benefits each day. Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol are redox pairs in that one can be rapidly converted to the other and vice versa in areas where their specific functions are required. Thus, does it really matter which form is taken as a supplement? Yes, it does matter.

First, there is a cost comparison in that consumers still look for the lowest cost and effective products. Since the forms of CoQ10 can be easily converted from one form to another, it makes sense to choose a form that is more affordable. It was previously mentioned that Ubiquinol molecule becomes oxidized in the stomach. Consequently, taking Ubiquinol as a nutrient is essentially the same as taking the more stable and less expensive oxidized form...

Second, regardless of the product type, the most critical aspect of CoQ10 supplementation is absorption. Due to the high cost of CoQ10, an understanding of the best delivery system to maximumize absorption becomes the critical component in an effective and successful CoQ10 supplement. Based on the current CoQ10 research, the consumer's best bet is a CoQ10 product with superior absorption properties because dosage levels can be reduced to attain the same effective blood levels and health benefits..."

Ubiquinol / Ubiquinone Debate

"In summary, many aggressive marketing campaigns introducing Ubiquinol have created false and misleading claims that have only generated more confusion about CoQ10.

The apparent lack of superior absorption, instability in the stomach, no clinical efficacy studies and the high cost of Ubiquinol have to be considered when making a decision as to which CoQ10 form should be sourced. Millions of consumers experience its many benefits each day. Ubiquinone and Ubiquinol are redox pairs in that one can be rapidly converted to the other and vice versa in areas where their specific functions are required. Thus, does it really matter which form is taken as a supplement? Yes, it does matter.

First, there is a cost comparison in that consumers still look for the lowest cost and effective products. Since the forms of CoQ10 can be easily converted from one form to another, it makes sense to choose a form that is more affordable. It was previously mentioned that Ubiquinol molecule becomes oxidized in the stomach. Consequently, taking Ubiquinol as a nutrient is essentially the same as taking the more stable and less expensive oxidized form...

Second, regardless of the product type, the most critical aspect of CoQ10 supplementation is absorption. Due to the high cost of CoQ10, an understanding of the best delivery system to maximumize absorption becomes the critical component in an effective and successful CoQ10 supplement. Based on the current CoQ10 research, the consumer's best bet is a CoQ10 product with superior absorption properties because dosage levels can be reduced to attain the same effective blood levels and health benefits..."

Good info. I always take it with a fat source to increase absorption!

Any one feel any physical difference from taking it?

You're not supposed to feel a physical difference with it or most health supplements for that matter. It's all happening inside

great info...so take it with my peanut butter sammich?!

Nice thanks bro!

Nice thanks bro!

Beware, I don't buy that.

Beware, I don't buy that.

Ok man no disrespect BUT its easy to say u dont buy something as opposed to saying WHY? And giving the "science" view of what u think? I mean cmon man u either have proof of one over the other, or u dont and all u got left is "Bro science" instead of leaving people hanging, do tell y u "dont buy" something.... Its easier to say "it isnt true" than trying to educate people as to y??

Ok man no disrespect BUT its easy to say u dont buy something as opposed to saying WHY? And giving the "science" view of what u think? I mean cmon man u either have proof of one over the other, or u dont and all u got left is "Bro science" instead of leaving people hanging, do tell y u "dont buy" something.... Its easier to say "it isnt true" than trying to educate people as to y??

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of CoQ10. ..ALREADY in the form your body needs. It's more efficient, thus stronger. Do some reading. As you get older...25,30,40....you lose the ability to convert coq10 effectively. That's science and accepted truth.

Ubiquinol is the reduced form of CoQ10. ..ALREADY in the form your body needs. It's more efficient, thus stronger. Do some reading. As you get older...25,30,40....you lose the ability to convert coq10 effectively. That's science and accepted truth.

THANK YOU! its simple stuff like this that sets people apart, when they r willing to educate people on what they know!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner