over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ubiquinol worth extra $$$

There is no best...

Toco-Sorb is a tocotrienol complex and FamilE is a full spectrum Vitamin E with all 8 isomers. That's 4 tocopherols and 4 tocotrienols. It also has Gamma-Tocopherol which is a very strong anti-cancer isomer. You can't really go wrong with either. Personally, I'd probably rotate them unless I was for sure consuming Red Palm Oil in my diet, in which case...I would opt for the full spectrum FamilE.

Well, it's Meriva Phytosome which seems to be a very good formulation. I have not used it yet...only BCM-95 from Life Extension.

Which one has the Gamma Toco/ anti cancer? I am currently taking the family-E
Why would you choose the FamilE only if consuming palm oil? I'm a little slow with this.

Which one has the Gamma Toco/ anti cancer? I am currently taking the family-E
Why would you choose the FamilE only if consuming palm oil? I'm a little slow with this.

They used to have a straight gamma-tocopherol product called gamma -e I believe, however...FamilE has all 8 isomers - like I said- including a modest dose of gamma-tocopherol.

I'd choose FamilE if using red palm oil because FamilE has 38 mg tocotrienols and red palm oil would be adding to that. Toco-sorb has 57mg tocotrienols.

Red Palm Oil is full spectrum... Meaning it has all the vitamin E isomers. They also are naturally occurring in the ratios the way they appear in nature.

If not making palm oil part of my diet, I'd probably alternate Toco-sorb and FamilE.

Jarrow...and several other companies use Tocomin Suprabio(a concentrated tocotrienols formula) designed by Carotech.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Do you have some link on this you can post? Not that I'm doubting you, I just want to read up on it.

I mean really...Do you know how to use google? Just type in...
Tocotrienols reverse arteriosclerosis.

According to the TN website, their CoQ10 is Ubiquinol. If it isn't they need to change it because that would be very misleading.
I don't think there's ANY WAY it can be Ubiquinol...because it's at an unbelievable price.

Last edited:
According to the TN website, their CoQ10 is Ubiquinol. If it isn't they need to change it because that would be very misleading.
I don't think there's ANY WAY it can be Ubiquinol...because it's at an unbelievable price.

That price is too good to be true. I honestly doubt it is Ubiquinol. Have you tried contacting them about it?

Is there a way of testing it? It would be worth it.

Someone will surely ask and find out. One thing I would trust is Dante's word on it..

I mean really...Do you know how to use google? Just type in...
Tocotrienols reverse arteriosclerosis.

Usually when someone shows interest in something I posted or ask me for additional information I'm more than happy to share a quote and link to the article(s) and/or study directly relevent to the subject from study and research I've done over the years.

Actually I always try to include links to relevant data/articles/studies to back up my statements and comments when I make them.

Pardon me for asking to be "spoonfed" and have someone do all the research for me because I couldn't be bothered to Google it.

:D

Last edited:
They used to have a straight gamma-tocopherol product called gamma -e I believe, however...FamilE has all 8 isomers - like I said- including a modest dose of gamma-tocopherol.

I'd choose FamilE if using red palm oil because FamilE has 38 mg tocotrienols and red palm oil would be adding to that. Toco-sorb has 57mg tocotrienols.

Red Palm Oil is full spectrum... Meaning it has all the vitamin E isomers. They also are naturally occurring in the ratios the way they appear in nature.

If not making palm oil part of my diet, I'd probably alternate Toco-sorb and
FamilE.

Jarrow...and several other companies use Tocomin Suprabio(a concentrated tocotrienols formula) designed by Carotech.

Which palm oil do you recommend? From researching it, they say that it can't be cold pressed. The one I was going to get says cold pressed "african palm oil".

Thanks for all your info on vatamin e... Didnt know i was taking an inferior product. Now im changing it per your recommandation.

You're welcome bro...I didn't always know it either. And I was quite surprised to find all the information out!

Natural Red Palm Oil » Wilderness Family Naturals

John Meadows and I believe Shelby as well have recommended this brand...so that's what I go with. They have a great selection of coconut oil as well.

Last edited:
Thanks again for the link. I will definatly that along with jarrow e you mentioned

You're welcome bro...I didn't always know it either. And I was quite surprised to find all the information out!

Natural Red Palm Oil » Wilderness Family Naturals

John Meadows and I believe Shelby as well have recommended this brand...so that's what I go with. They have a great selection of coconut oil as well.

How is the taste of the Red Palm oil? Do you use it in your shakes?

I have tried to use it too cook I don't like the taste, seen a capsule product thats the way I am going in the future.

It tastes really bad lol. The aftertaste is no good. I dont know if it was the brand i had but i would never buy it again. Would take tocotrienols caps over that anyday. Coconut oil for shake is a better idea. I like ghee (clarified butter) for cooking most of my food.

Not the best..lol. The other day I mentioned possibly adding it to a "juicing" shake... Which I already assumed wouldn't be that pleasant. Using a little bit on the edge of my eggs is ok.

Usually when someone shows interest in something I posted or ask me for additional information I'm more than happy to share a quote and link to the article(s) and/or study directly relevent to the subject from study and research I've done over the years.

The research on this stuff - which people will happily talk about very authoritatively - is almost always extrapolation based on rat or in vitro data. It doesn't mean that some of this stuff isn't of benefit. I take some things based on speculation rather than certainty, but I don't make claims I can't support with research in those cases.

Until you have a well-designed study, done with a large number of human subjects, published in a respected journal - and subsequent studies replicating those results - you can't say that something "does X in humans." But if people stuck with a standard like that the supplement industry would instantly collapse.

The same people who were out to sell you bullshit supplements that would "pack on mass" are more than happy to sell you supplements that will "keep your heart healthy." A lot of the "essential health supps" discussed on this board today will be looked at like Boron and Smilax in a few years.

I honestly hope they work. And I hope that they can mitigate the health consequences of AAS use, but the data simply isn't there right now.

The research on this stuff - which people will happily talk about very authoritatively - is almost always extrapolation based on rat or in vitro data. It doesn't mean that some of this stuff isn't of benefit. I take some things based on speculation rather than certainty, but I don't make claims I can't support with research in those cases.

Until you have a well-designed study, done with a large number of human subjects, published in a respected journal - and subsequent studies replicating those results - you can't say that something "does X in humans." But if people stuck with a standard like that the supplement industry would instantly collapse.

The same people who were out to sell you bullshit supplements that would "pack on mass" are more than happy to sell you supplements that will "keep your heart healthy." A lot of the "essential health supps" discussed on this board today will be looked at like Boron and Smilax in a few years.

I honestly hope they work. And I hope that they can mitigate the health consequences of AAS use, but the data simply isn't there right now.

Except you're speaking generally and not specifically about Red Palm Oil and tocotrienols which have been proven/generally accepted to help clear arterial plaque.:lightbulb:

Except you're speaking generally and not specifically about Red Palm Oil and tocotrienols which have been proven/generally accepted to help clear arterial plaque.:lightbulb:

I am speaking about every single supplement mentioned in this thread. You quoted my standard for proof, so you obviously know what it is. You are free to show that any of the crap you claim is "proven" actually meets that criteria.

I am speaking about every single supplement mentioned in this thread. You quoted my standard for proof, so you obviously know what it is. You are free to show that any of the crap you claim is "proven" actually meets that criteria.

Sounds like you need to do less talking on here and look into more data that is available to you or anyone else who strives to look for it. I have industries ties to people with brains far smarter than the people who write articles or your average doctor...so please, don't just assume I read and regurgitate. Lose the all-knowing attitude.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member