over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 116 - WHO YOU GOT!

I think Carwin will score another 1st round KO....He's bigger, stronger and has a bigger skill set than Lesnar....Not to say that Lesnar isn't talented, but it's mostly just brute force at this point. As for Velasquez, he is fighting the winner. That fight will be great as well! I think that Velasquez and Dos Santos are capable enough to beat Lesnar or Carwin as long as they fight a smart fight.

carwin ftw....................

Brock 2nd round stoppage. Carwin isn't near the athlete Brock is, I just hope Brock doesn't kill him.

I think Carwin will score another 1st round KO....He's bigger, stronger and has a bigger skill set than Lesnar....Not to say that Lesnar isn't talented, but it's mostly just brute force at this point. As for Velasquez, he is fighting the winner. That fight will be great as well! I think that Velasquez and Dos Santos are capable enough to beat Lesnar or Carwin as long as they fight a smart fight.

Carwin bigger and stronger? Did you see the the weighs ins... yea, they weight the same but Lesnar is by far the bigger guy!

Carwin bigger and stronger? Did you see the the weighs ins... yea, they weight the same but Lesnar is by far the bigger guy!

Yeah, but muscle weighs more than fat! Carwin is a little shorter and didn't look as big as Lesnar at the weigh-ins, but they still weighed the same....To me that means Carwin is bigger....I'd rather have more muscle than more fat.

I saw Carwin fight at the Oakland Coliseum (Oakland, California) at Extreme Wars 3 Bay Area Brawl on June 3, 2006. His weight then was 290lbs. He was a friggin' monster! KO'd his opponent, Justice Smith, who was 6'7 278lbs in 31 seconds. So, Carwin probably walked around at 300lbs (easily) at one time.

Yeah, but muscle weighs more than fat! Carwin is a little shorter and didn't look as big as Lesnar at the weigh-ins, but they still weighed the same....To me that means Carwin is bigger....I'd rather have more muscle than more fat.

I saw Carwin fight at the Oakland Coliseum (Oakland, California) at Extreme Wars 3 Bay Area Brawl on June 3, 2006. His weight then was 290lbs. He was a friggin' monster! KO'd his opponent, Justice Smith, who was 6'7 278lbs in 31 seconds. So, Carwin probably walked around at 300lbs (easily) at one time.

Lesnar looked leaner than Carwin, check out the abs and definition.

Dude... your crazy! Bigger? Stronger? Faster? Heeellll noooo! Carwin has more muscle?!? Heeelll nooo! Lesnar looks lean for this fight! And this is fighting, not a Bodybuilding show, who cares if he has a little bodyfat?!

mannn im hoping carwin in the first :st:r-wars

Lesnar looks bigger because he has a lot more upper body mass than carwin, lesnar's got little bird legs.

Dude... your crazy! Bigger? Stronger? Faster? Heeellll noooo! Carwin has more muscle?!? Heeelll nooo! Lesnar looks lean for this fight! And this is fighting, not a Bodybuilding show, who cares if he has a little bodyfat?!

Wait, wait, wait....I didn't say faster. Re-read what I wrote....I also didn't say anything about body fat being an issue regarding the fight and thanks for the tip but I know the difference between bodybuilding and fighting;) I just think that Carwin carries more actual muscle on his frame than Lesnar does, but Lesnar has better aesthetics and a great looking upper body.

This fight could go either way for so many different reasons. We'll just have to see who comes in with the better game plan and how prepared the other guy is.....No matter what, I hope it's a great fight and not one where they circle each other pecking at one another! I still say Carwin by KO!!!

Last edited:
i just found the weigh in on youtube. what is carwin wearing during his entrance? a big gold chain and yankees hat? lmao. didnt know that was his style. ive always liked brock so ill root for him!

Carwin in the 3rd round by TKO (punches)
I have met Carwin, seems to be a very nice guy.
Lesnar seems to be an ass...but that could be just show.

I'd say Carwin by KO, but Brock's got a big head(literally)...at least it looks like...I know he's been hurt before, but there's a history stemin even from boxing about dudes with big heads...Sometimes they're tougher to KO.
Look at Fujita...Hell, look at Leben...They can take damage. Maybe I'm wrong but that's sure what it seems like.

Carwin by ko.... guy is good. Either way, I'd like to see some good fights tonight.

-- Anyone w/ a good internet site to watch??

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131