over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 117

I'm not just saying this but I freakin knew it! Sonnen got careless with his arms. I had a bad feeling the whole time I was watching this fight. He actually tapped on an arm bar as he was starting to slip out of the triangle.

right...even though sonnen lost the fight in the 5th round with two minutes to ago. He beat the hell out of silva the whole fight!

Sonnen is mostly saying this stuff to rile up Anderson and get him mad, in hopes of throwing him off his game plan....by taking it too personal.

On the stand up, Anderson will dominate. On the ground, i'll give it to Sonnen if he doesn't get caught in a triangle.

BMJ

Props to MR. BMJ called it to a T for the finish, although Silva didn't lose any cool. He was pretty calm under lots of fire.
Sonnen showed massive balls in round 4 for a few seconds his legs were total rubber from some bombs and he still managed a takedown and then dominated again.
Much better fight then I thought it would be. I figured either Silva would be lazy and lose from lack of effort or he might get focused and put the lights out early. Never thought he could come back after being totally whipped for 4 rounds.

That was a good fight! Silva showed a major weakness and comes away with a lucky win. :headbang: great fights

That was a good fight! Silva showed a major weakness and comes away with a lucky win. :headbang: great fights

I agree. I don't know how Silva survived lol but that's what a champ does.

Silva is gonna hate tomorrow worse than a hang-over though.

I still say bring Fedor in if it was at all possible and let em loose:D

Last edited:
I was definitely wrong about Sonnen.....one tough SOB. BUt I alos was right about Silva...just too much in the end for Sonnen. THe rematch will be great. That fight was awesome!

man im disappointed...i really wanted silva to lose this fight...he def pulled off a nice triangle...but man he got beat like a red headed step child..one thing for sure...if you put them up against each other i think sonnen wins the fight almost every time...anderson cant stop his take downs...he has always been prone to submissions in his career...anderson talking about his ribs is garbage...he got his ass beat for 4 and a half rounds...two minutes and it was over...he got careless...made a mistake...please dana set the rematch up now!!!

man im disappointed...i really wanted silva to lose this fight...he def pulled off a nice triangle...but man he got beat like a red headed step child..one thing for sure...if you put them up against each other i think sonnen wins the fight almost every time...anderson cant stop his take downs...he has always been prone to submissions in his career...anderson talking about his ribs is garbage...he got his ass beat for 4 and a half rounds...two minutes and it was over...he got careless...made a mistake...please dana set the rematch up now!!!

Guys, compare their faces at the press conference. Chael hit anderson what, three or four HUNDRED times in the fight? Anderson didnt have a bruise or a cut and yet, from the 10-15 times anderson connected in the fight, chael had a deep cut, a swollen eye, possibly a broken nose, etc.

This kind of fight is exactly what anderson needed to go through and to solidify his greatness. Chael and D White both said it exactly, CHAMPIONS find a way to win. Look back on some of Fedor's fights when he was getting cracked in the standup, or slammed on his head, he still found a way to win.

This kind of fight is what made Big Nog a legend, the abililty to come back.

No one is talking about Silva's chin, and how much punishment he took, or how much damage he inflicted to Chael from just a few blows, or how he didnt get mentally defeated, knew he had to win, and did what he needed to win the fight.

man although i lost money on that fight, im proud as hell of sonnen, I knew he could do exactly what he done, and thats control and dominate silva, what i didn't expect was anderson to keep getting nailed with the overhand left..LOL sonnen beat his ass for 4.25 rounds and i knew thats how it would go down, but i also knew that anderson could knock him out or catch him in that fucking triangle that he loves so much at any second. sonnen got a lil careless in the late rounds and anderson went for it and caught him like a deer in the headlights.. ha ha ha. I gotta say though that im proud of sonnen, he IS the grinder that i knew he was, non stop from start to finish.. dangerous guys to fight im telling you, ive boxed those types of guys and they are in your shit the whole fight and you can't even think cause they wont give you a second of peace.. LOL great fight :headbang:

The best UFC ever. Glad I was there.

Still no links to this fight?

Usually mmatko.com is fast with putting the fights up but they still have nothing.

I was so nervous the whole time watching sonnen fight..his arm was scarring me..

I think this is the begining of the end for Silva. The myth that he is unstoppable is over. Most of fights it seems that his competiton was scared to commit, heck they were just scared to do anything. Chael wasn't. This is the key to the next fighter beating him. For Chael(who is not near the best) to dominate hiim the whole fight, shows that Anderson can be beat. The clock is ticking now.

Guys, compare their faces at the press conference. Chael hit anderson what, three or four HUNDRED times in the fight? Anderson didnt have a bruise or a cut and yet, from the 10-15 times anderson connected in the fight, chael had a deep cut, a swollen eye, possibly a broken nose, etc.

This kind of fight is exactly what anderson needed to go through and to solidify his greatness. Chael and D White both said it exactly, CHAMPIONS find a way to win. Look back on some of Fedor's fights when he was getting cracked in the standup, or slammed on his head, he still found a way to win.

No one is talking about Silva's chin, and how much punishment he took, or how much damage he inflicted to Chael from just a few blows, or how he didnt get mentally defeated, knew he had to win, and did what he needed to win the fight.

You get it. :)

Exactly, People are saying that Silva got his ass beat... Sonnen swung a lot making it look as if he got his ass beat but take a look at the faces and see whos the one that took the blows, Silva knew what he was doing and was waiting for the perfect opportunity for a submission, he would just lay there sometimes and let Sonnen hit him just to let him wear himself down.

Well, Silva was getting his ass handed to him rather easily but despite that, he always met the bell looking energetic, he never mentally gave up and he found a way to come out on top. He was finally tested and showed that he deserves to be champ. Despite being dominated and pounded on, he was never hurt or in danger of going out or being submitted. If he was going to lose, it would've been by decision.

On the other hand, Sonnen did fight impressively. I would say that this is the best fight he's ever fought. And yet, it still wasn't enough to become champion. After all the months of jibber-jabber, you're gonna tap? "The Best" (as he call himself) would've gone to sleep not pretend like he didn't tap.

Last edited:
Well, Silva was getting his ass handed to him rather easily but despite that, he always met the bell looking energetic, he never mentally gave up and he found a way to come out on top. He was finally tested and showed that he deserves to be champ. Despite being dominated and pounded on, he was never hurt or in danger of going out or being submitted. If he was going to lose, it would've been by decision.

On the other hand, Sonnen did fight impressively. I would say that this is the best fight he's ever fought. And yet, it still wasn't enough to become champion. After all the months of jibber-jabber, you're gonna tap? "The Best" (as he call himself) would've gone to sleep not pretend like he didn't tap.

well he actually tapped from the armbar not the triangle..so he wouldnt have slept, but rather shattered his elbow. Sonnen lost this fight more then anderson won. he was tired and should have not posted up, but kept his chest down to anderson for the last 2 minutes. He should have been more conservative at that point. but silva is still the champ no matter how anyone looks at it

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws