over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 117

oh boy....cant wait for saturday!!! Some real good fights. Even though Chael is the underdog i have him winning. He is the only one i can see that may be able to take anderson, but anderson is the man.

Seems like he wants it pretty bad thats for sure.

Lol he said"Anderson is a grown man that wears ear rings and pink shirts,wtf is that"....HAHAHA!

Also Roy Nelson and Dos Santo's should be really good. I think santos knockes his head off though.

I'm gonna be ringside!

I'm gonna be ringside!

How much did that run you?

I live in the area and I've been to some live events including Strikeforce, but I would rather watch it on PPV....It's a lot more comfortable and I can see everything that's happening!

I was pulling for Sonnen at first, but then he ran his mouth so much I became completely disgusted(especially his Lance Armstrong comments) and now I hope Silva redeems himself from some of his past performances and stomps a hole in this clown. I think Nelson Dos Santos will be a good fight, with a slight edge to Dos Santos but Nelson has power in those hands. I'm really looking forward to the Fitch/Alves fight...Alves is having trouble making weight already....I think Fitch dominates this one.

Silva is going to destroy this chump. Yeah, he seems to really want to beat Silva, but so does everyone else who steps in against him. After he wears a couple knees to the face and some solid rights, he won't really be wanting any more. Silva should wear pink trunks and beat him in those

How much did that run you?

I live in the area and I've been to some live events including Strikeforce, but I would rather watch it on PPV....It's a lot more comfortable and I can see everything that's happening!

I was pulling for Sonnen at first, but then he ran his mouth so much I became completely disgusted(especially his Lance Armstrong comments) and now I hope Silva redeems himself from some of his past performances and stomps a hole in this clown. I think Nelson Dos Santos will be a good fight, with a slight edge to Dos Santos but Nelson has power in those hands. I'm really looking forward to the Fitch/Alves fight...Alves is having trouble making weight already....I think Fitch dominates this one.

Not sure, I think $600. I saw Fedor ringgside for $350. I am going with a big group and all the guys in the group actually do work for the UFC so I kinda gotta be there. I am with you for the most part though. I'd rather watch it at home.

oh boy....cant wait for saturday!!! Some real good fights. Even though Chael is the underdog i have him winning. He is the only one i can see that may be able to take anderson, but anderson is the man.

You are crazy Michael! Sonnen has simply built up what really is a weak main event. Remember how embarrassing Damien Maia had it with Silva? Well, he beat Sonnen. Silva is so far ahead of this guy as far as skill goes. You can always tell when the main event will be good or not by looking at the undercard. This undercard is probably the most stacked on in a long time. UFC does this when the main event looks weak. After Silva's last fight, not many fans want to spend the money on him again. The Carwin/Lesnar fight was huge, so the undercard wasn't loaded. I hope you are right though Michael, cause I am tired of Silva.

Rich have you seen sonnen fight?

I've watched some highlights of some of his fights, but here is the problem, none of those guys were Anderson Silva! I've watched just about all of Silva's fights, he just works guys, makes them look like they shouldn't be in the ring with him. He's been tested and proven why he is the best at that weight

As much as Silva's last few fights have pissed me off, Sonnen doesn't have a snowballs' chance. He is just a grinder that wears people down, he wont be able to do that to Silva..

Silva has never fought a guy with the wrestling skills of Sonnen.

marquardt, henderson ?

Well, technically they both have wrestling with Dan's being very good. They also both fell in love with the stand up game with Nate being well rounded, and Dan circling and only loading up with right hands.

Sonnen is definitely outclassed but I dont think it will be a bad fight. Sonnen will push forward and make Silva knock him out. Most of the other fights were against people trying to pull guard and had very little takedown abilities. Sonnen does have good takedowns but will have to hold him there for 25 mins cause he really doesnt have a way to finish the fight, so that is very unlikely.

good point Mandalay. But both tried standing and striking with him. which just doesn't work lol. It's this saturday right?

good point Mandalay. But both tried standing and striking with him. which just doesn't work lol. It's this saturday right?

true, pride has no place in a cage. yeah its saturday.. the rest of the card should be fun

Silva is one of the rare breed champions like GSP, where there just aren't any real contenders right now in his weight class, he's just too good.

He doesn't look like much, always kinda reminds me of that Clint Eastwood quote from Gran Torino.

Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you just shouldn't have fucked with? That's me. ... :D

-Pack

All of what sonnen has said is true though.........i have no respect for someone who jumps around in the ring with someone and taunts them he acted like a douche bag ........it is honestly time for him to lose .......he has no class and is asking for an ass whooping......dana white would not have arranged another fight that would end the same way this fight will be decided before the 3rd for sure..... and i think sonnen stand up is a little better.....well just have to see 4-1 underdog he is but i think he has a shot!!!

Sonnen is mostly saying this stuff to rile up Anderson and get him mad, in hopes of throwing him off his game plan....by taking it too personal.

On the stand up, Anderson will dominate. On the ground, i'll give it to Sonnen if he doesn't get caught in a triangle.

BMJ

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner