over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 121: Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar

Who wins?

• Total voters
i think brock will take the win but will be interesting to watch, just hope it goes a few rounds.

I want Brock to win, so hopefully thats how it goes down!

I am confident that Brock will win this fight and the next several that follow. He still has amazing athletic ability, size, strength and his skills continue to improve. He will be around for a while.

brock can fight no dout about it,but as a mma fighter i hate em for his disrepect for th sport.and wtf is d white letting em fight.i stoped watching th fight because of brock and tht go th same with most tht i know,th boy needs to go

Cain will drop Brock in round 2. Cain is very very good and you will find out on saturday. Having said that anything can happen in a fight.

brock can fight no dout about it,but as a mma fighter i hate em for his disrepect for th sport.and wtf is d white letting em fight.i stoped watching th fight because of brock and tht go th same with most tht i know,th boy needs to go

He was only that way cuz of his pro wrestling but if you watched all the stuff with the carwin fight you would have noticed that he was much more humble and was not disrespectful in any way. He had a certain look in his eye (a confused and sad one) when he walked out to boos for the weigh ins of that fight. I think he has learned that the fans of THIS sport like class acts.

HUGE MMA fan here. I gotta go with Brock on this one. I dont see him having trouble getting Cain to the ground. Cain is a Community College Wrestling Champ and Brock is a NCAA champ with 20 pounds on him. Big Difference.

Gonna go with Shields over Kampman too. Kampman has underated Jujitsu but Shields ability to keep people down is amazing. And hes fighting at 170 so he should have no trouble keeping kampman on the ground. Gracie fighters out of Stockton are some bad dudes!

For the poll, who wins, I voted Brock. But that is not to say I would love to see someone bring him down. I like pulling for underdogs.

Brock will overwhelm him i reckon.

velasquez doesnt have the power to knock out brock easily...

he usually drags guys to the ground and dominates GnP style... Brocks just too big for that

I think you guys quickly forget. Carwin, who hits harder then Cain could not knock out Brock. What makes you think Cain will?? Brock is too strong on the ground and more skilled then Cain. Brock will prevail, no doubt.

I think you guys quickly forget. Carwin, who hits harder then Cain could not knock out Brock. What makes you think Cain will?? Brock is too strong on the ground and more skilled then Cain. Brock will prevail, no doubt.

Did you see Cain's last fight? The guy has as much knockout power as Carwin except he dont gas out! He also knows how to finish opponents when on top instead of just blasting at their guard.

Lesner

Brock took a beating from Carwin for nearly a full round that ABSOLUTELY NO OTHER MMA heavyweight could have survived (including Cain). He proved he has a chin and remained calm the whole time.... This is a new Brock Lesner. I cannot see Cain knocking Brock out and that's his only chance. If it goes to the ground, Game over!My prediction: Brock retains title- Ground and pound in the middle of round 2.

Last edited:
Did you see Cain's last fight? The guy has as much knockout power as Carwin except he dont gas out! He also knows how to finish opponents when on top instead of just blasting at their guard.

Yeah but it was against and passed-his-prime Big Nog that was recovering from staph. It's not like you can compare that Nog to a younger, physically-gifted Brock. Mir, Carwin and Couture couldn't do it and I don't feel Brown Pride can, either. BTW, I don't think it's fair to say that he has Carwin's KO power because as I said, Nog was 100% and the only other KO he had was in 98 and it was against a can named Stojníc who many feel was fed to Cain as a tune-up fight. At any rate, we'll soon see. :headbang: Hopefully it'll be a great night of fights to make up for the last snooze-fest. Have a great weekend everyone!

Last edited:
I just saw the weigh ins. Lesner is looking pretty confident and lean.

Brock is going to crush him..thats my prediction... sorry wolfy we disagree again.. lol :)

Cain beat the shit out of Brock. Damn that's a big gash on the right cheek on Brock. 1st round

That was fast, but a thorough ass kicking... He was able to stand up when taken down and just dominated, his balance is unbelieveable...

That was awesome!!

Cain is a bad boy. He worked Lesnar over in every degree.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131