over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 123 Prediction: GSP dominates Koscheck

kingkong

Registered
After watching the Ultimate Fighter season 12 one thing seemed to stand out clearly, Saint Pierre stood head and shoulders on what he taught his team above what Koscheck had to offer his losing team.

I’ve always been a Koscheck fan because of his raw talent, but this Ultimate Fighter season GSP showed why he’s a champion and will continue being one. His team always seemed to progress, while Koscheck’s team, well, seemed to always get “rear naked choke”. Or fall alseep during the match.

It also seemed quite obvious to the yellow team that after a 6 week training camp they felt the red team had a far better schooling and training experience than what Koscheck gave them. How sad is that?

So here’s my prediction, GSP puts a “rear naked choke” on Koscheck and he starts counting sheep….ZZZZ

You meant UFC 124

I love Kos and hate GSP, but I cant be ignorant about GSPs skills.

I want to put a $100 on Kos just in case something crazy happens and he wins

Being realistic and practical, I see it going to a fairly boring but dominant decision for GSP. If I chose what Id LIKE to see. GSP standing with Kos and getting Serra'd again. :sleepi:g-

Greg Jacksons gameplan: "Stand for 2 minutes, dont engage, throw a kick and shoot for the takedown. Maintain top control for the other 4 rounds." :D

Kos is an ignorant douche with the IQ of a rock. He thinks he's number two in the world only cause GSP already cleared out the division and is starting his second lap.

GSP all the way. I doubt i'm going to order this one because I already know the outcome of it. GSP will beatdown Koscheck for the second time, and it will send Kos debating on whether he should change weight divisions or just accept the fact that he will be in a division as #2+ the next coupe of years that GSP decides to stay fighting. He's not even #2 in the division in my opinion. I'm gonna watch it on a stream and save some $$$.

BMJ

yes sir. gsp ftw

GSP is heavily favored but I have a nagging voice in the back of my head reminding me that, like Brock Lesnar, GSP doesn't like to get punched in the face and like Mariusz Pudnianowski, has tapped to strikes. I'm not a Kos fan at all but I wouldn't be surprised at an upset.

gsp in another borefest in 5 rounds. hes an exceptional athlete but greg jackson has turned him and rashad evans into two boring lay and pray decision winning machines. the only reason kos got the rematch over fitch is that at least kos would talk some shit to hype the fight up, giving it to fitch would have made for a boring leadup plus a boring rematch. the ufc could use an injection of the pride method and pay the fighters based on performance and not just on winning.

Or unless Kos starts pretending to be poked in the eye or kicked in the groin like that whiny bitch likes doing. Honestly I think he has the poorest attitude in the sport. Not to mention he seems to have trouble verbalizing his thoughts in a fluid english sentence as seen on TUF, not the sharpest tool in the shed.

GSP FTW!!!

I have never liked Kos, but always been a fan of GSP, the guy just has talent and is an incredible athlete.

i hope gsp wins this one. i have never heard him talk shit or say anything negative about any of his opponents. koschek on the other hand needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.

i hope gsp wins this one. i have never heard him talk shit or say anything negative about any of his opponents. koschek on the other hand needs to learn to keep his mouth shut.
I agree 100%. I'm not a fan of Koscheck he is a Douche!

GPS has all the class and kos has all the trash talk. The Canadian will end all the talk in the ring and The Kos will be back in the losing yellow team circle where he belongs.:confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131