over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 125 Results

Dog-Slime

Registered
Verified Customer
Haven't seen a thread about it yet, not as great a card as it looked on paper but the co and main event were pretty good.

Stan dropped leben quick and leben may have the best chin in mma so thats just crazy to me.

Diaz got ROBBED like a mofo. I hope Im not the only one that thinks so.

Edgar did just like I expected rounds 2-5 and I felt that he won all those rounds tho 5 was very close and coulda gone either way. Maynard packed some serious heat in that 1st round. Think it was 97 punches landed after the first knockdown or something crazy like that. Hell of a fight and I cant wait for the rematch.

What u guys think?

I think the result of a DRAW in the Edgar/Maynard fight was justified. The first round was definitely a 10-8. What trips me out though, is that all 3 judges had different outcomes to the fight. One scored for Edgar, one judged a tie, and one judged for Maynard. WTF???
I thought Diaz lost that fight, though. Kim was just too big for him but those Diaz Bros are some tough MOFO's. I don't think this fight lowers Nates stock.
All-in-all, I thought the fight was much more entertaining than I anticipated.

Any good links for replay's? This was one of the very few I haven't ordered in a long time...wish I would have now.

I think one of the new rules is no posting of free links to copyrighted material and the likes.

How about Veras Nose :eek:

Attachments

• method=get&s=brandon-vera-01-02-11-9-33-42-55.jpg
    method=get&s=brandon-vera-01-02-11-9-33-42-55.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 329
  • dcbc50e12b4f06a26d0f1b6fa1bb1751_l.jpg
    dcbc50e12b4f06a26d0f1b6fa1bb1751_l.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 291
I think the result of a DRAW in the Edgar/Maynard fight was justified. The first round was definitely a 10-8. What trips me out though, is that all 3 judges had different outcomes to the fight. One scored for Edgar, one judged a tie, and one judged for Maynard. WTF???
I thought Diaz lost that fight, though. Kim was just too big for him but those Diaz Bros are some tough MOFO's. I don't think this fight lowers Nates stock.
All-in-all, I thought the fight was much more entertaining than I anticipated.

I agree with all this 100%. I had it as a draw with Maynard winning 1 & 3, and Frankie winning 2, 4, 5. Igave a 10-8 round to Maynard for round 1 though. I agree on the Kim fight too. He definately won rounds 1 & 2. At best Diaz won round 3, and finishing up strong.

Kim has gassed out at the end of every one of his fights. He's lucky that he hasn't faced a heavy puncher during these times. He called out GSP for a title shot....but he better work on his ENTIRE game and stamina, or he will get murdered:sport-smi

How about Veras Nose :eek:

That was gross. I am wondering if the UFC are going to terminate him after this fight??? Anybody have any thoughts on this?

BMJ

Haven't seen a thread about it yet, not as great a card as it looked on paper but the co and main event were pretty good.

Stan dropped leben quick and leben may have the best chin in mma so thats just crazy to me.

Edgar did just like I expected rounds 2-5 and I felt that he won all those rounds tho 5 was very close and coulda gone either way. Maynard packed some serious heat in that 1st round. Think it was 97 punches landed after the first knockdown or something crazy like that. Hell of a fight and I cant wait for the rematch.

What u guys think?

I was rather disappointed in the majority of this card. Good fighters,,,just not a great night for the main event. A draw!!!??:mad:

I agree with all this 100%. I had it as a draw with Maynard winning 1 & 3, and Frankie winning 2, 4, 5. Igave a 10-8 round to Maynard for round 1 though. I agree on the Kim fight too. He definately won rounds 1 & 2. At best Diaz won round 3, and finishing up strong.

Kim has gassed out at the end of every one of his fights. He's lucky that he hasn't faced a heavy puncher during these times. He called out GSP for a title shot....but he better work on his ENTIRE game and stamina, or he will get murdered:sport-smi

That was gross. I am wondering if the UFC are going to terminate him after this fight??? Anybody have any thoughts on this?

BMJ

You give maynard round 3 because he got one takedown in the last minute that Edgar got up from instantly and then another "takedown" which was given to him by Edgar goin for a kimura? The whole first 4 minutes of that round were Edgar dancing around dodging shots and landing pretty combos. If I gave Maynard any round besides one it would be 5. But if I truly scored the fight I woulda had it 47-46 Edgar with a 10-7 first round for Maynard and Edgar 10-9 the rest.

I would have to rewatch the Kim fight as I was a lil messed up but I had my head straight for the main events and remember them clearly. I remember thinking Diaz got robbed tho, course I do believe a fight can be won from the bottom and NO judge does.

And yes Vera's nose was sick. I dont see the UFC dropping him but you never know these days. He's still a big name and even tho he didn't get credit for it I think he actually beat Coutore when they fought. I say he gets one more shot.

BMJ

I agree on everything accept I had Maynard winning 1 and 5 not 3.

TBH....I had 3 & 5 going either way, so any of the scenarios above, imo, are valid. I agree with the draw though. I had round three even until the takedown by Maynard. You could factor in the fact that Edgar got out of it easy though too. I think Edgar had more combos in the 5th round that brought him over the top to bring a draw.

If it went to Edgar all rounds, 2-5, I wouldn't have complained either. Heck, if Gray would have been announced, I probably wouldn't have complained because the fight was so close.

For the sake of things, I was routing for Edgar, he is one of my favorite fighters. I didn't want to see him lose a second time to Gray, especially in that fashion of him getting clipped the way he did in the first round. The sure will, heart, and determination he displayed coming back and surviving that first round was just amazing. That's the type of fighter I fukkin' love! He was even wobbly at the beginning of the second round. His head movement was never normal after the first, but his feet movement came back. IMO, if it went to a round "6," he would have taken it.

The only thing Edgar had to watch was when he would move to his right, and the left hooks that Maynard was throwing.

BMJ

What u guys think?

I really hope you would go back and watch the entire Diaz and DHK fight,it was 2 rounds to 1 for DHK or at worst he could've had the split decision win,DHK took him down the entire fight he's grappling what won him the fight the last round def went to Diaz esp the later part against cage unanswered punches,having said that I was extremely disappointed with Gomi:banghead: and his sub defense,he should def work on that next time.

You give maynard round 3 because he got one takedown in the last minute that Edgar got up from instantly and then another "takedown" which was given to him by Edgar goin for a kimura? The whole first 4 minutes of that round were Edgar dancing around dodging shots and landing pretty combos. If I gave Maynard any round besides one it would be 5. But if I truly scored the fight I woulda had it 47-46 Edgar with a 10-7 first round for Maynard and Edgar 10-9 the rest.

I would have to rewatch the Kim fight as I was a lil messed up but I had my head straight for the main events and remember them clearly. I remember thinking Diaz got robbed tho, course I do believe a fight can be won from the bottom and NO judge does.

And yes Vera's nose was sick. I dont see the UFC dropping him but you never know these days. He's still a big name and even tho he didn't get credit for it I think he actually beat Coutore when they fought. I say he gets one more shot.

10-7 scoring is super-unlikely to be given.

10-7 scoring is super-unlikely to be given.

Yeah I know but if there ever was a round that coulda got it in mma then that was it. 97 punches landed not sure how many knockdowns but it was quite a few.

Last edited:
was a pretty week card so i didnt venture to the bar down the road to watch it. i wanted to see Leben get knocked out and seemed i missed the show!:eek:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws