over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 131: DOS SANTOS VS CARWIN

MR. BMJ

Kilo Klub Member / Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Who does everybody have winning this fight?

Carwin is gonna smash Jr's head in. But I'm good with Junior winning, too. I just hope its a knock down drag out brawl.

Dos Santos. I like him and want him to win. I also want him to win so Trevor whitman will shit the fuck up about what a great striker Carwin is. Dude has never thrown more then a three punch combo in his life and it's not like he's got beautiful technique. Having big KO power /= awesome striker.

Wish Lesnar was healthy, but I really don't think he was all that put off backing out of this fight. Brock and Junior seemed to really get along well on the Ultimate Fighter. Lesnar seems to really go all out when he "hates" the guy he's fighting. This would have been a tough matchup to get ready for. B.S. aside, I think it could go either way. Carwin has dropped some weight, and seems like he won't be gassed in this fight. If it goes long, Junior will win a decision. If it ends quickly, Carwin will knock him out early. Should be a really good fight either way.

I'm going with 2 Saints on this one. 2 many "what if's" with Carwin (The weight cut and if he's mentally tough enough.) If he did encounter an "adrenaline dump" with Lesnar, that because he got too excited and no amount of cardio is gonna change that. At any rate, I hope it's a good fight.

I like this fight and I like both guys! Both have been inactive for so long, it will be interesting to see who has more ring rust! Dos Santos hasn't fought since 8-7-2010 and Carwin hasn't fought since 7-3-2010. I'm really looking forward to this fight (Although I was hoping Dos Santos would man handle Lesnar!). It will be interesting to see Carwin's new physique and how much cardio he will have for the fight.

lesnars skill level is pretty appalling.. look at how he reacts to getting hit.. just curls up and rolls around.. his last couple fights show he is just not ready.. may never be ready.. that being said junior would have kicked his tush.. and pretty easy.. i think jr will put carwin down.. but i dont think any is going to take the title away from the champ.. lesnar looked aweful trying.. and lesnar is not going to get much better.. junior i dont think can do it.. and carwin , although a good striker, has yet to show off much in the way of take downs and ground game..

Who does everybody have winning this fight?

I predicted SANTOS beating LESNAR. I think SANTOS is more skilled overall than CARWIN,,,should be a great fight. If SANTOS can make it out of the 1st round and not get KO'd I think he has more skill and stamina than CARWIN

Carwin by KO I wish it was Brock getting his ass handed to him by Junior but shit happens I guess I wish him a speedy recovery and hope he never wins another fight

Carwin takes this to the mat, and gets the win.

I like JDS, and I really appreciate the professionalism both fighters have shown. Zero shit talking from either side.

I think it will be a great fight. Dos Santos has the better technique but if he gets hit by one of Carwin's XXX size gloves it will be lights out :)

Its a 5x glove covering that cinder block attached to his wrist

very good matchup....personally want to see carwin/lesner 2...i think advantage carwin to 1st round...advantage ds the longer the fight goes after that...

Carwin. Has been thinking about that loss for a year. Man on Fire. His conditioning looks sick.

Your right he looks to be in great shape i just hope the weight he lost doesnt take away from his power

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131