over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 131: DOS SANTOS VS CARWIN

The first one to touch the other guy on the chin will win! That's the exciting thing about this fight.

Dos Santos

Carwin isn't half the wrestler Lesnar is, which was Lesnars only shot in this fight. I think pure striking, Junior out boxes Carwin and defends the takedown well (Black Haus Bitches!)

Carwin will win the punch out, then the only real fight will happen Carwin vs Valesques, now that will be a battle

i am really surprised that this many people thought carwin has a chance.. i can not watch it tonight but junior will win pretty easily...

i am really surprised that this many people thought carwin has a chance.. i can not watch it tonight but junior will win pretty easily...

The juiced up Carwin would have, this drug free Carwin is not the same guy. He lost a shit load of muscle and strength.

lol.. well maybe.. i doubt it though.. he just does not have the skill besides the one punch.. he is powerful but he is no where near the skill level as junior.. ya cant win if ya cant hit it.. he came in still bigger than junior.. and remember the juiced up carwin could not barely make it to the second round with lesnar.. i am just happy to see that he made it three rounds without gassing to bad..

Carwin lost his take down power. It looked like junior let him finish the fight. Carwin didn't use too much energy in the 2 and 3 rounds.

Carwin lost his take down power. It looked like junior let him finish the fight. Carwin didn't use too much energy in the 2 and 3 rounds.

I don't think JDS "let" him do anything. He realized he was winning, then coasted til the end. It's smart but not very exciting to watch.

Damn

That was some embarrassing shit right there. What was that? 40 shots straight in the kisser? I wish Jr had the cardio to do that for all three rounds for all the fight Carwin gave.

picture perfect

Carwin isn't half the wrestler Lesnar is, which was Lesnars only shot in this fight. I think pure striking, Junior out boxes Carwin and defends the takedown well (Black Haus Bitches!)

JDS was smart, and efficient. He didn't waste any punches on air, utilized the jab and left hook, and didn't give Carwin a chance to tag him. Gotta give Carwins chin props though, how about that HEAD KICK?

Sam Stout's knockout of Yves was Legen- wait for it - DARY!!!

well we all know one thing my man carwin can take an ass whippin!! santos was just sick in that fight. he proved to last nite that hes THAT GOOD. gonna be a helluva fight between him and cain

Im going to stop likeing who i want to win

JDS v Cain Velasquez

JDS, now the number 1 contender, will fight Cain Velasquez as soon as the champ recovers from shoulder surgery. JDS is the early favorite and hopes to fight the champ in October in Houston.

**broken link removed**

I like Carwin, but he didn't seem improved at all, and he was slow as hell. I know JDS is naturally a quicker opponent with better technical boxing skills, but I was surprised that Carwin didn't have at least some kind of better plan. His physique did not look improved either from what I could tell. He was holding the same bodyfat as he always had and looked smaller muscular wise. He has a lot of work to do in continuing his conditioning work. I think Carwin should have went forward more instead of having JDS pick him apart. The few times he went at JDS, he did better. He just needs to watch out for JDS's upper cut in those situations like he threw on Roy Nelson.

Junior won convingly, but after that first round, he fought way too cautious to a spaced-out Carwin....and it was one boring -ass fight:(

Junior has very good take-down defense that might be his greatest asset.

All this aside, Dos Santos vs. Cain is going to be off the hook. I cannot wait for this match-up.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws