advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 146- Its offical Overeem Out Mir In.

EzekielAnon

Registered
I'm watching UFC 145 right now and they just officially announced that Overeem is out.

New main event will be Dos Santos vs Frank Mir. Frank Mir happens to be my favorite Heavyweight UFC Fighter so I am excited. :headbang: I am gonna call it now and say Mir by submission. But of course my opinion has a bit of bias because I am a huge fan of Mir. What do you guys think?

Overeem is out forever ????

Back to Japan or what ?

I think mir is gonna get his head smashed in

I'm watching UFC 145 right now and they just officially announced that Overeem is out.

New main event will be Dos Santos vs Frank Mir. Frank Mir happens to be my favorite Heavyweight UFC Fighter so I am excited. :headbang: I am gonna call it now and say Mir by submission. But of course my opinion has a bit of bias because I am a huge fan of Mir. What do you guys think?

Mir can't handle the punching power of the heavy hitters. Hell, Nog almost knocked him out. Frank is good but good luck getting Junior on the ground. I actually think Mir had a better chance against Cain. Now he's going to have to climb his way back up again. He's actually a good commentator. I enjoyed him when he commentated for WEC. A good career is about longevity. I think he has a future in the UFC but not as a Heavyweight Champion.

Yeah, I like Mir too, but he is going to have a hard time getting Junior down. I too liked his chances versus Cain better than this fight. Just pissed we are going to miss Alistar vs JDS.

Mir is gonna get his head smashed just like he did against Carwin and Brock. He's got a glass jaw and doesn't stand a chance in this fight against JDS because IMO there is a huge gap in the stand up skills. Mir would be ok if he could get it to the ground, but I think that's a pretty tall order

Im a huge Frank Mir fan and would love to see him take it but I think the stand up of Dos Santos will win this fight. Mir has to get it to the ground to have a chance.

i think overeem will sign a new contract with the k-1 organization.

honestly what did they expect when they signed overeem, it was clear a long time ago that a big part of his game is PEDs. No doubt the guy is a sick athlete, but he does not possess the technical skills of a guy like JDS.

Nothing makes me happier than watching Mir get knocked out. This is how I react every time he gets KO'd

5d7ac0.gif

i think overeem will sign a new contract with the k-1 organization.

He can't sign anything right now because he is still under contract with the UFC. He got pulled from UFC 146 because he failed a surprise drug test. I think he wont be able to get licensed for the next 6-12 months and then will be back all apologetic.
I know Dana White is pissed big time about him failing his drug test for PED, but they are not going to cut him. He will be back in the UFC IMO and soon.

I think once Dos Santos lands a heavy punch, Mir is going to curl up and Junior will dismantle him from there! The only warning for Dos Santos would be, don't get caught in any type of submission...Mir will break it just to make sure he wins!! I still think Junior is going to win, as long as he fights a smart fight...but doesn't he always?!!

mir wins via sub... i want jds to win but i think mir will take his leg and surprise us all.. then cain kills mir and wins his belt back..

meanwhile i think we see carwin vs overeem in which carwin wins

then

fights cain for title and carwin wins.

long shot but its what i thnk could happen

In my opinion heavyweight is a pretty weak division. There is a pretty big drop off in talent after the top 5-6 fighters. I think Dos Santos is going to stay on top for a little while. I do agree that Cain & Carwin will make run for title but dont think they will get it.

I'd love to see Mir win back the belt, but I don't see it happening

He can't sign anything right now because he is still under contract with the UFC. He got pulled from UFC 146 because he failed a surprise drug test. I think he wont be able to get licensed for the next 6-12 months and then will be back all apologetic.
I know Dana White is pissed big time about him failing his drug test for PED, but they are not going to cut him. He will be back in the UFC IMO and soon.

AO is a fucking idiot. The commission already told him he would be tested twice unannounced leading up to the May fight. Not likes he's always in the US so he had to know when he came here to do press for the event they were going to test him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear