over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 159 who you got

The refs were HORRIBLE!!! And yeah, Dana does hate when Big Country wins!!!!!:D

I don't think I've ever seen Dana say that he dislikes Roy. I have seen him say that he hates his mullet, his nappy beard, and the fact that he looks like a fat slob, but if there's one thing that Dana likes it's people that come to fight and that always put on a great show which Roy always does. I too would love to see him get in great shape and fight at LHW, but how can you really argue with the guy that has won all of his fights in the UFC by putting guys to sleep? And he's not fighting bums either. This guy is a legitimate MMA top 10 HW in the world.

We need to see Big Country vs Mark Hunt next!

We need to see Big Country vs Mark Hunt next!

That would be a good one, but I'm leaning towards Roy for the win. I've seen Hunt dropped and TKO'd before, but I've never seen Nelson dropped. I think Hunt has better professional striking over all and is the better kick boxer, but I think Roy hits harder and has a better chin. Never the less it would be a barn burner!

That would be a good one, but I'm leaning towards Roy for the win. I've seen Hunt dropped and TKO'd before, but I've never seen Nelson dropped. I think Hunt has better professional striking over all and is the better kick boxer, but I think Roy hits harder and has a better chin. Never the less it would be a barn burner!

Arlovski knocked out Roy nelson

I know my mma :) was a pretty bad card though. I have seen recent free ones that were much better

I know my mma :) was a pretty bad card though. I have seen recent free ones that were much better

Yeah I'm usually in top of my game with MMA news, but I completely forgot that he lost to Andre before he was on The Ultimate Fighter. I think if that fight were to happen today then it would be a different story. Roy didn't impress me at all on TUF, but he's pretty legit now.

Yeah I'm usually in top of my game with MMA news, but I completely forgot that he lost to Andre before he was on The Ultimate Fighter. I think if that fight were to happen today then it would be a different story. Roy didn't impress me at all on TUF, but he's pretty legit now.

Oh yeah Arlovsky is terrible now he just lost to a guy that used to fight in the UFC as a middleweight and moved up to heavyweight to fight him Anthony Johnson! I thought for sure he could win that fight but boy I was wrong!!

Oh yeah Arlovsky is terrible now he just lost to a guy that used to fight in the UFC as a middleweight and moved up to heavyweight to fight him Anthony Johnson! I thought for sure he could win that fight but boy I was wrong!!

Are you talking about Anthony "Rumble" Johnson? If so then he actually started in the UFC as a Welter Weight, but then he kept missing weight and was forced to move up to middle weight and still didn't make weight when he fought Vitor Belfort. After that fight Dana fired his ass bc that was like the third time that he missed weight.

The last time that I saw him fight he was debuting on Bellator as a LHW. I had no idea that he is now fighting at HW, but Johnson is no slouch. The dude hits like a fucking tank and he's fast as shit! That boy is on the juice like something fierce bc he's jumped all the way from WW to HW in a two year span. He was a huge WW and I never understood how he made actually made weight at 170lbs. He just kept growing and growing and couldn't make 170lbs anymore. That's crazy that he's fighting at HW now. Ill have to look up the fight between him and The Pit bull bc I didn't know that they even fought.

He weighed in at 230 for the fight and he did look soft. At light heavy I think it would be a good home for him. He would be pretty ripped at that weight. They are both fighting in world extreme fighting now. On sherdog it's listed as wsof 2 and that was the main event on march 23rd

Last edited:
He weighed in at 230 for the fight and he did look soft. At light heavy I think it would be a good home for him. He would be pretty ripped at that weight. They are both fighting in world extreme fighting now. On sherdog it's listed as wsof 2 and that was the main event on march 23rd

I just went on YouTube and watched the fight. Honestly they both look like shit, physically and the way they fought.... Especially Andre :eek: When he fought in the UFC he was jacked! He was around 245lbs and easily 10% body fat, but now he is the same weight and doesn't even have abs. He looks really soft and his muscle bellies are almost non-existent. I wonder what happened to him? :confused: His last few fights in the UFC were nothing special either, but he still looked really physically fit. He actually looked really good against Fedor up until the moment when he got put to sleep by Fedor's over hand right, but he really fell off the face of the earth after that fight.

It's funny to think that him and Tim Sylvia were unstoppable a decade ago, but now they're both garbage. Speaking of Sylvia, have you seen him lately? The last time I saw him fight was about a year ago and he was literally 320lbs of nothing but fat. He was fighting in some no name organization against this young kid that was fat as shit, too and he lost that fight. Before that he got put to sleep by a fat, old, and over the hill Ray Mercer in the first 10 seconds of round one. He's never really been muscular or lean, but he fought at 265lbs in the UFC and was in decent shape. He wasn't the same after losing the belt to Couture.

I agree with you about Anthony Johnson. He looked really soft at 230lbs, but I think he would do the best at middle weight. He was in outstanding shape as a welter weight and I honestly thought that he was the next biggest thing in the UFC. I remember watching him KO the red headed kid that won the ultimate fighter when Matt Hughes coached him. I believe his name was Tommy Spears, but anyway, that was one of the most brutal KO's that I've ever seen. I was sure that he would get a shot at the belt one day and beat GSP, but after losing to Koscheck and missing weight a bunch of times he really fucked up his career. I still can't believe that he has put on so much size in such a short period of time. Kind of reminds me of Alistar Overreem blowing up so fast, but Alistar is in phenomenal shape. Can't say the same thing for Johnson though.

Tim Silvia is fighting in some garbage leagues now. No way he could hit the 265 lb weight limit. Every since he got busted for having elevated testosterone levels and nandrolone in his system he was never the same. Arlovsky was making a good run at another title shot till he tried to hit fedor with that flying knee and then fedor knocked him out. I really liked Anthony Johnson and I think your right if he would cut and fight at 185 who would beat him besides Anderson. I doubt Dana would let him back in the UFC anyway. If he could put together a string of wins you never know. I think he has won at least a few in a row now. I used to like reem as well but after that loss to big foot I just doubt he will be the sane in his next fight?

Last edited:
Tim Silvia is fighting in some garbage leagues now. No way he could hit the 265 lb weight limit. Every since he got busted for having elevated testosterone levels and nandrolone in his system he was never the same. Arlovsky was making a good run at another title shot till he tried to hit fedor with that flying knee and then fedor knocked him out. I really liked Anthony Johnson and I think your right if he would cut and fight at 185 who would beat him besides Anderson. I doubt Dana would let him back in the UFC anyway. If he could put together a string of wins you never know. I think he has won at least a few in a row now. I used to like reem as well but after that loss to big foot I just doubt he will be the sane in his next fight?

Yeah, if Johnson would pick a damn weight class, stick to it, and rack up a winning string against some talented guys then I could see Dana letting him back in. As it stands right now, Johnson has been bouncing around in four different weight classes over the last two years so I highly doubt Dana would trust him to make weight in ONE weight class. A lot of people dislike Dana, but I think he's a brilliant business man and is very fair to his fighters. He has given a lot fighters second and third chances to make something happen in the UFC, but if you cross him then you will never attend another UFC event again, even as a spectator. Just look at the history with Nick Diaz and Dana. Nick is a little bitch and I can't stand the guy. I use to really like him, but ever since he's been back in the UFC he has been nothing but a drama queen. The guy gets two chances at the belt, but all he does is bitch and complain about how mistreated he is and how hard his life is. He's such a sore loser and every time he loses he automatically starts making excuses and saying he's going to retire. To tell you the truth I have had enough of him and after the GSP fight I lost all respect for him. I think Dana feels the same way about him now and I bet he's hoping that Diaz leaves the organization for good this time bc he's more trouble than he's worth. Don't get me wrong, Nick is one hell of a fighter and I use to love watching him fight, but as I said before I hate how much of a sore loser he is and I hope he's serious about retiring this time.

Tito is another guy that Dana has given a ridiculous amount of chances, but yet all he did was whine like a little bitch and talk about himself non stop. I've never seen a guy that is more in love with himself than Tito Ortiz. His post fight interviews are the some of the most brutal things to watch. Go on YouTube and find the post fight press conference of his last fight with Forrest Griffin. It didn't matter what question the media asked him, Tito answered every single question the exact same way. Kept saying how he was a great warrior, how big his heart is, how he always leaves it in the cage.... Blah blah blah. I'd rather slit my wrist with a plastic butter knife than listen to another Tito interview again hahaha.

Robbie Lawler is another guy that I thought burned his bridge in the UFC, but they let him back in. Just as long as you didn't seriously fuck up, you're a decent fighter, and show Dana that you're there to fight then I think he will let most fighters come back to prove themselves.

Oh and I forgot to mention that I was wrong about Tommy Spears winning TUF that year. He was in the finals, but Mac Danzig actually won that year before dropping down to his natural weight class @ 155lbs.

I mentioned Nelson vs Hunt a few posts back which would be a total slug fest. I just read an article where Dana White actually thought the same thing (Nelson vs Hunt) or he said possibly Nelson vs Cormier!...That would be a great fight!! This is a fight that would push each guys skills to the limit!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131