over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 164 Spoiler Alert!

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Pettis arm barred Henderson in the 1st round to become the new champ! Love it!! Go Pettis!!

Josh Barnett buried a knee in the chin of Frank Mir in the first round of their fight causing a flash knockout. The ref stopped the fight. A lot people thought it was an early stoppage...I disagree...Put yourself in the ref's position...These guys are right in front of you...The knee connects, Mir goes limp and goes down, his head flops, Barnett misses a hard punch the ref calls it. Mir then gets up due to the fact it was a flash KO but a KO none the less. Just as punches are thrown in split seconds, referee's decision must be in the same amount of time. Watch the replay. It was a good call. There can still be a rematch...In fact I hope there is.

Chad Mendes KO'd Clay Guida in the 3rd round of their fight. It's the first time Guida has ever been KO'd...He hopped up quick as well but didn't complain about the stoppage.

Ben Rothwell KO'd Brandon Vera!

Dustin Poirier vs Erik Koch was a great fight! I really like Poirier...This should get fight of the night!!

Here's a link to the fight results...

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis results - MMA Fighting

pettis looked amazing i really hope he gets to fight aldo might be first champ to hold two belts in dif weight classes at same time
i agree with ref stop of mir fight he was out,if ref didnt stop if barrnet would have continued and it would have been stopped either way very good card

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
**broken link removed**

nice armbar... holy shit im sooo far behind in mma now-adays lol... when tha hell did they sign josh into ufc???? him and dana had the biggest beef back when i use to watch him...

the pettis matrix kick to ben in ther 1st fight was still to this day the most spectacular, hardest to replicate move ive ever seen... that guy is a beast...

Last edited:
Pettis arm barred Henderson in the 1st round to become the new champ! Love it!! Go Pettis!!

Josh Barnett buried a knee in the chin of Frank Mir in the first round of their fight causing a flash knockout. The ref stopped the fight. A lot people thought it was an early stoppage...I disagree...Put yourself in the ref's position...These guys are right in front of you...The knee connects, Mir goes limp and goes down, his head flops, Barnett misses a hard punch the ref calls it. Mir then gets up due to the fact it was a flash KO but a KO none the less. Just as punches are thrown in split seconds, referee's decision must be in the same amount of time. Watch the replay. It was a good call. There can still be a rematch...In fact I hope there is.

Chad Mendes KO'd Clay Guida in the 3rd round of their fight. It's the first time Guida has ever been KO'd...He hopped up quick as well but didn't complain about the stoppage.

Ben Rothwell KO'd Brandon Vera!

Dustin Poirier vs Erik Koch was a great fight! I really like Poirier...This should get fight of the night!!

Here's a link to the fight results...

UFC 164: Henderson vs. Pettis results - MMA Fighting

Absolutely shocking!

Mir was out IMO. His legs buckled and his arm went limp. Then he woke right back up. He took a quick nap though. Pourier and Koch was easily fight of the night....

pretty much all the fights were good. great card top to bottom. wish vera would've engaged more would have had a little more success, but happy for big ben. you can tell he put the work into his conditioning. Koch and Poirier was what I was hoping it'd be. Koch doesn't have a granite chin, but he can recover. Tons of heart dropped multiple times and kept going!

and also, the barnett/mir fight may have been stopped a little early, but the ref has a split second to react. mir would've ate another few bombs before being out cold to prove what? although he was out against big nog...
dominant performance by josh though, mir had nothing for him

nice armbar... holy shit im sooo far behind in mma now-adays lol... when tha hell did they sign josh into ufc???? him and dana had the biggest beef back when i use to watch him...

the pettis matrix kick to ben in ther 1st fight was still to this day the most spectacular, hardest to replicate move ive ever seen... that guy is a beast...

It's hard to follow lately, there are just too many events , hard to build hype. Guys are jumping weight classes every other event. Trt issue it's starting to draw more criticism.

Sent from my LG-MS695 using Tapatalk 2

pretty much all the fights were good. great card top to bottom. wish vera would've engaged more would have had a little more success, but happy for big ben. you can tell he put the work into his conditioning. Koch and Poirier was what I was hoping it'd be. Koch doesn't have a granite chin, but he can recover. Tons of heart dropped multiple times and kept going!

I totally agree...The Vera-Rothwell fight was pretty boring due to the fact that Vera just ran away from him the whole fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana cuts him again.

I totally agree...The Vera-Rothwell fight was pretty boring due to the fact that Vera just ran away from him the whole fight. I wouldn't be surprised if Dana cuts him again.

Yeah, you're probably right. They guy is pretty talented, but it goes to show how important the mental aspect of fighting is. High level greco, high level muay thai, great jj he should be a beast. Kinda like Overreem.

I thought the Barnett vs Mir was an early stoppage. I wanted to see Barnett win, but it would have been better if it was put beyond doubt.

The ref should have just held back, I don't think Mir would have come back. But then again, I thought Mir was gone against Big Nog, when he went all chicken legged and went down. But he ended up snapping Big Nogs arm.

brandon has lost alot of muscle for some reason, i dont know what this guy is doing but he looks weak as shit and is soft. the guy had a promising career ....he needs to take a deep long look in the mirror and who is training him and who he surrounds himself with. he has clearly taken steps backwards for awhile now. not sure who to blame on that but i know some people in tennessee who know him and ive been told he is not the same

Barnett looked damn good! I can't stand Mir so I'm glad that Josh won. He came out an immediately started beating on Mir like Frank had rapped Josh's sister or something haha. I initially thought the fight was stopped too soon, but when I watched the replay it sure does look like Mir's body went limp and his head was face down. If Frank has an issue with it then he should have kept moving after he got dropped instead of going limp. Regardless, if the ref would have let the fight continue then Josh would have kept stomping Franks ass and it would've been stopped anyway. Frank has such a piss poor attitude and the worst display of sportsmanship in the HW division. Frank got his ass beat and needs to get over it.

Very happy for Anthony P. Benson is good, but lets be honest, he lost the 2nd fight to Frankie. Anthony will be the LW champ for a while and I hope Dana allows him and Aldo to have a super fight.

Chad Mendoza looked absolutely flawless as well. That kid is strong and lightning fast!

Vera.... Nothing to say about him except that he's always been overrated. Could he beat my ass, absolutely, but he is a C level fighter at best. He hates being hit just as much as Brock Lesnar did. Once he gets tested, he folds.

First card that I've been happy with from start to finish in a long time!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws