over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 196 McGregor VS. Diaz

Mcgregor dominated that fight. But I don't think moving up a weight class was a good idea for him. He was GASSED by the second round. Made a stupid desicion and paid for it.

Diaz is also a good fighter but he took advantage of Mcgregors fuck up there so points to him

He beat the shit out of him tho .... To me McGregor is more badass !!

U think he dominated because of the way diazs face looked. Diaz landed more significant strikes at a higher rate. To say he dominated is foolish. Diaz face busted open on like the second punch. Both diaz have so much scar tissue they cut easy. Connor is bs, hasnt beat anyone outside aldo. What mendes on a short camp, siver, poriega, max holloway. Come on man. You think connor is gonna run througn aldo like that again? Connor got in aldos head and had him come out wildly. I expect i much morw disicplined aldo the next go around
Mcgregor dominated that fight. But I don't think moving up a weight class was a good idea for him. He was GASSED by the second round. Made a stupid desicion and paid for it.

Diaz is also a good fighter but he took advantage of Mcgregors fuck up there so points to him

Connor won the 1st yes... But that was the game plan to lay back and let connor gas himself out. He was throwing everything behind his left and couldnt put diaz down. All connor has is a strong left

NOT a Diaz fan. But if it was a real flight (life and death) who was the more bad ass? Diaz took his best and then took Connor out. A few marks traded for a "finish"? I'll make that trade. Until I'm stumbling around punch drunk in my 40's that is. Lol.

Mcgregor is huge at feather, with a big weight cut, and I'd guess he comes into the cage at about 165lb.

Without those size advantages against Diaz he was not able to dominate and dictate the pace and place of the fight.

Diaz is a warrior and too many people, possibly including Mcgregor, underestimated him.

What a fight! McGregor was knackered and got caught after dominating. He jumped too much too quickly

Is there really a huge size difference though?? Neither guy had to cut and I think Diaz was 170 and CM was 168. Diaz usually cuts to 155. CM usually cuts to 145 and looks like a bag of bones. 155 is where he is better suited it seems. Diaz is 6'0'' and CM is 5'9'' so maybe the reach was an issue.

Is there really a huge size difference though?? Neither guy had to cut and I think Diaz was 170 and CM was 168. Diaz usually cuts to 155. CM usually cuts to 145 and looks like a bag of bones. 155 is where he is better suited it seems. Diaz is 6'0'' and CM is 5'9'' so maybe the reach was an issue.

Diaz weighed in @ 169 - Conor @ 168 and there was only a 2" reach advantage.

He beat the shit out of him tho .... To me McGregor is more badass !!

Were we watching the same fight? The majority of his strikes either missed or Nate just walked through them.

Thats what they weighed in at... But connor probably walks around 170 norm diaz prob like 185 to 190 ish... So diaz was easily 180 when the bell rung... Issue is connor has fought scrubs up until mendes who had a short camp. Had connor not put mendes away with 10 sec left in 2nd, mendes would have continued to take him down. Connor was begging to be stood up everytime he was on the mat in that fight. He was given a title shot at aldo originally after beating dystun poriega and max holloway. Oh and siver
Diaz weighed in @ 169 - Conor @ 168 and there was only a 2" reach advantage.

I cant wait to see where these two fighters go from here. I hope Diaz starts earning a lot more and getting some good fights and continues to do well , as for McGregor it'd be hilarious to see what happens to him if he loses AGAIN his next fight.

After watching the cnbc interview with mcgreg, and diaz i kinda felt bad for diaz. He didnt even want to mention any ballpark figure how much he makes. Hes got some pull now so maybe he can negotiate a few more bucks. Glad he won just to screw over Dana pimping Mcgreg.

Thats what they weighed in at... But connor probably walks around 170 norm diaz prob like 185 to 190 ish... So diaz was easily 180 when the bell rung... Issue is connor has fought scrubs up until mendes who had a short camp. Had connor not put mendes away with 10 sec left in 2nd, mendes would have continued to take him down. Connor was begging to be stood up everytime he was on the mat in that fight. He was given a title shot at aldo originally after beating dystun poriega and max holloway. Oh and siver

Nate didn't cut and didn't have a camp. Conor had a full camp and no excuse for shitty cardio. Dana and the UFC machine said that Nate was training for a triathlon meanwhile Nate said he was on a yacht in Cabo getting a fat belly.

After watching the cnbc interview with mcgreg, and diaz i kinda felt bad for diaz. He didnt even want to mention any ballpark figure how much he makes. Hes got some pull now so maybe he can negotiate a few more bucks. Glad he won just to screw over Dana pimping Mcgreg.

Exactly! McGregor earning 1mil , meanwhile Diaz 500k for beathing him. It's also pretty crazy to see that Tate earned like 83 or 84 grand . Holm earned liek 500k same as Diaz.

U think he dominated because of the way diazs face looked. Diaz landed more significant strikes at a higher rate. To say he dominated is foolish. Diaz face busted open on like the second punch. Both diaz have so much scar tissue they cut easy. Connor is bs, hasnt beat anyone outside aldo. What mendes on a short camp, siver, poriega, max holloway. Come on man. You think connor is gonna run througn aldo like that again? Connor got in aldos head and had him come out wildly. I expect i much morw disicplined aldo the next go around

It appears that you are right and I was fooled by Diaz bloody face

STATS: A look at how Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz went down | SportsJOE.ie

Connor normally competes at 145lbs and his trainers have been saying for a while that he'll need to move to 155lbs soon because it's getting harder to hit 145lbs. Nate Diaz normally competes at 155lbs not 170lbs...so really, there isn't a difference, especially considering that Diaz fought on 11 days notice and didn't have a camp. To me it was fair.

It will be interesting to see Nate compete at 170lbs again since Dana said he'd like to see Robbie Lawler vs Nate Diaz!

Exactly! McGregor earning 1mil , meanwhile Diaz 500k for beathing him. It's also pretty crazy to see that Tate earned like 83 or 84 grand . Holm earned liek 500k same as Diaz.

Diaz also made another $100,000 in bonuses...he did well. Tate earned another $50,000 in a bonus. Plus the Reebok sponsor money and the rest of their sponsors.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131