over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 196 McGregor VS. Diaz

Dana has been pimping his ho mcgregor and hyping the heck out of every fight hes had. I suspect hes disappointed that Diaz won and ruined some of his revenue.

I cant wait to see where these two fighters go from here. I hope Diaz starts earning a lot more and getting some good fights and continues to do well , as for McGregor it'd be hilarious to see what happens to him if he loses AGAIN his next fight.

DIAZ is an excellent fighter who hasn't had the same financial support behind that MCGREGOR has had. We all know CONNOR is the UFC'S poster boy right now,,he's earned them A LOT of money. Ive never been impressed by his resume (OTHER THAN ALDO). I hope now DIAZ get his paydays. I think the UFC had taken advantage of I'm for years (LAST FIGHT 40K TOTAL!! WTF!!) Its time to pay the man.

DIAZ is an excellent fighter who hasn't had the same financial support behind that MCGREGOR has had. We all know CONNOR is the UFC'S poster boy right now,,he's earned them A LOT of money. Ive never been impressed by his resume (OTHER THAN ALDO). I hope now DIAZ get his paydays. I think the UFC had taken advantage of I'm for years (LAST FIGHT 40K TOTAL!! WTF!!) Its time to pay the man.

Fully agree with you , it sickens me a bit how much they use some of their fighters. I'm still a bit on shock that Miesha only got like 80k. Diaz definitely will be earning more and if he doesn't he needs to go to Bellator or something , even though I hate Bellator.

He signed his new contract before the fight. $250k to show for his next 3 or 4 fights. Hopefully, he can go on a run and add to that come time to renegotiate.

UFC can make money off Diaz too. With his crappy attitude I would portray him as a super fighter villain and match him up to more humbled fighters that look like heroes to draw big turnouts.

I wholeheartedly agree with the above, Dana is reaping the benefits of greed by overhyping, overselling the likes of Mcgregor, Rousey, etc etc. Diaz deserves more respect than what he has received from UFC/Dana. The brother makes a living my providing BJJ classes to kids, on top of being a fierce competitor in the UFC arena. Look, everyone has their good days and bad days, I like Mcgregor, his style make fights. Because people buy into the hype, the over publicity marketing, etc.

This has nothing to do with BJJ, Mcgregor is a brown belt, Diaz is a black belt in BJJ. Diaz may have more a experience etc. However, if you have been dazed, tagged by a few punches, exhausted and get desperate you may make some tough decisions that will eventually cost you the fight. I think Mcgregor panicked and under estimated Diaz, and he paid dearly~ Now I hope he learns from this and achieves, just like Ronda should do as well instead of talking about being almost suicidal, etc. Now that statement is not a sign of champion but a weak one, you have children's looking up to you and you decide to go on national tv and say that you were suicidal, etc.. C'mon now! I lost total respect for her after that... Now she doesn't belong in the ring, but guess you profited handsomelly??? Dana of course!~

Fuck McGregor. He's already talking shit and making excuses. "If I'd fight a man my size, I'd have knocked him out" . So much for being humble.

UFC can make money off Diaz too. With his crappy attitude I would portray him as a super fighter villain and match him up to more humbled fighters that look like heroes to draw big turnouts.

I think NATE is doing a much better job with his media and interview skills than in the past,,, something his big bro could not adjust too. I think he's a pretty marketable guy,,especially now. Look at the 'role' CONNOR has been playing and its similar in ways to what the DIAZ brothers have been doing for years.

Just a heads up,,,some of the links at this site 'allfreefights' has some nasty malware attached so be REAL CAREFUL!!

Really?

I've been using it for a couple of years and never a problem.

Mods, please feel free to delete post. Thanks.

Fuck McGregor. He's already talking shit and making excuses. "If I'd fight a man my size, I'd have knocked him out" . So much for being humble.

Mcgregor fought a man his size!

He makes feather with a big weight cut and enjoys big size and reach advantages over virtually every other fighter at that weight.

Fighting a guy his own size at their natural, fit training weight was a bit different wan't it?!

In fairness to McGregor, he didn't talk shit for a whole 48 hours. That's gotta be a new record. Here he is at his new BJJ class this morning.

yFWaSVU.jpg

Last edited:
lmao Bio , that pic is hilarious . Now he just needs to go on bike rides with the elderly. xD

This could be interesting and credible.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 4.41.53 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 4.41.53 PM.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08