over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 196 Tonight

I'm thinking a St Pierre (or Mayweather lol) vs Mconner would be a better fight. He was just mismatched against Diaz.

Screwing rhe ufc prez has its andvantages

It's funny that Dana was ready to give Rousey an immediate rematch when she lost. In a post fight interview on the UFC After Show, Holly was asked if she was going to take some time off now and she said no and that she wanted to jump right back in again. Then you have Dana already talking about Rousey vs Tate. Rousey, Rousey, Rousey...anything for Rousey...if you're not her, it seems like your fucked! Dana also mentioned that Rousey wasn't going to compete until October...seven months from now! So why can't Holm have her rematch 3 or 4 months from now?

All that favoritism for Rousey is a mess! Dana is ready to exploit her at any given moment for her ability to draw. Sad thing is, Rousey doesn't have the emotional capacity to really be doing this...I mean she admits that after her loss to Holm she thought about suicide...WTF? She also said, "What am I if I'm not the champion?"...really??...and now she's going around saying that she's still undefeated!?!...how delusional is that? :eek: It sucks to lose but almost everybody does and the ones that are smart go back, see what they did wrong or what they were lacking and then come back as a better fighter. Not accepting her loss and learning from it shows how screwed up her head really is! I'm serious when I say, I hope she's seeing a psychologist and working on her emotional issues before she fights again...she really is unstable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Damnnnn that was one awesome ufc night I had !!!! I was going nuts when Diaz won.

I'm thinking a St Pierre (or Mayweather lol) vs Mconner would be a better fight. He was just mismatched against Diaz.

What?! They were within a pound of one another and there was only a 2" reach advantage.

It's funny that Dana was ready to give Rousey an immediate rematch when she lost. In a post fight interview on the UFC After Show, Holly was asked if she was going to take some time off now and she said no and that she wanted to jump right back in again. Then you have Dana already talking about Rousey vs Tate. Rousey, Rousey, Rousey...anything for Rousey...if you're not her, it seems like your fucked! Dana also mentioned that Rousey wasn't going to compete until October...seven months from now! So why can't Holm have her rematch 3 or 4 months from now?

All that favoritism for Rousey is a mess! Dana is ready to exploit her at any given moment for her ability to draw. Sad thing is, Rousey doesn't have the emotional capacity to really be doing this...I mean she admits that after her loss to Holm she thought about suicide...WTF? She also said, "What am I if I'm not the champion?"...really??...and now she's going around saying that she's still undefeated!?!...how delusional is that? :eek: It sucks to lose but almost everybody does and the ones that are smart go back, see what they did wrong or what they were lacking and then come back as a better fighter. Not accepting her loss and learning from it shows how screwed up her head really is! I'm serious when I say, I hope she's seeing a psychologist and working on her emotional issues before she fights again...she really is unstable!

See Dana ignore the Frankie Edgar question, LOL

st pierre is way to big for McGregor, would be mismatch, easy win for st pierre

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311