over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 196 Tonight

You know that Dana's wheels are spinning now that Tate has the title.. He's gonna make Ronda stop eating Cheetos and get in the ring with Meisha to try and redeem herself.

Last edited:
All the Mcnuggets fans are crying about weight now lol. Funny how he turned over and gave him his back to avoid a TKO. I wonder if he still wants to fight Lawler or Edgar now?

Dana has already announced that Rousey vs Tate III is on, I think Rousey should have to face Holm first.

Glad to hear Diaz won.
I seen connar talking all that smack in the pre-fight.
Diaz said- you have only fought midgets :D

surprised Holly lost. I thought she would punch her nose a few times with lazer accuracy and it would be over.

Dana has already announced that Rousey vs Tate III is on, I think Rousey should have to face Holm first.
I totally agree or she should have to fight someone because I'm sure Holly wants her rematch too. That would be so unfair

Some of these guys cut a lot of weight! Brian Stann was saying that a lot of the guys that normally fight at 170lbs are 200lbs + between fights. I remember Joe Rogan commenting that Gray Maynard went from 220lbs to 155lbs for his first fight with Frankie Edgar...that's fuckin' nuts! I'm sure there will be a lot less of that considering most state athletic commissions have outlawed IV hydration.
Yea they were commenting on that last night that fighters would cut enormous amount of weight for a fight. That's insane the toll it must take on them to do it just right to even be able to have the energy to fight. Yea I'm sure your going to see a lot more fighters staying closer to there own natural weight in the future. It's smarter

Last edited:
Glad to hear Diaz won.
I seen connar talking all that smack in the pre-fight.
Diaz said- you have only fought midgets :D

That was so funny it's true tho

It's funny that Dana was ready to give Rousey an immediate rematch when she lost. In a post fight interview on the UFC After Show, Holly was asked if she was going to take some time off now and she said no and that she wanted to jump right back in again. Then you have Dana already talking about Rousey vs Tate. Rousey, Rousey, Rousey...anything for Rousey...if you're not her, it seems like your fucked! Dana also mentioned that Rousey wasn't going to compete until October...seven months from now! So why can't Holm have her rematch 3 or 4 months from now?

All that favoritism for Rousey is a mess! Dana is ready to exploit her at any given moment for her ability to draw. Sad thing is, Rousey doesn't have the emotional capacity to really be doing this...I mean she admits that after her loss to Holm she thought about suicide...WTF? She also said, "What am I if I'm not the champion?"...really??...and now she's going around saying that she's still undefeated!?!...how delusional is that? :eek: It sucks to lose but almost everybody does and the ones that are smart go back, see what they did wrong or what they were lacking and then come back as a better fighter. Not accepting her loss and learning from it shows how screwed up her head really is! I'm serious when I say, I hope she's seeing a psychologist and working on her emotional issues before she fights again...she really is unstable!

Last edited:
Always liked Diaz (reminds me of a buddy I grew up with). He speaks his mind (not so eloquently), always comes to throw down, and will fight anyone, anytime. I bet the parlay on Meisha and Diaz winning. Was confident w Diaz but not as much so for Meisha. Turned out well...

As Diaz said, with a full camp I think it would have been an even more impressive win. Made Connor look amateur ish on the ground. The irishman tapped quick after talking all that sh*t.

Pretty good night of fights...

Always liked Diaz (reminds me of a buddy I grew up with). He speaks his mind (not so eloquently), always comes to throw down, and will fight anyone, anytime. I bet the parlay on Meisha and Diaz winning. Was confident w Diaz but not as much so for Meisha. Turned out well...

As Diaz said, with a full camp I think it would have been an even more impressive win. Made Connor look amateur ish on the ground. The irishman tapped quick after talking all that sh*t.

Pretty good night of fights...

Conor got exposed! He's good when he has the momentum but Diaz proved Conor doesn't have much of a ground game and his chin isn't too strong...at least at 170lbs..LOL! Funny thing is, at the pre-fight press conference McGregor said that a champion should be able to move up and down weight classes and that weight shouldn't matter...weight shouldn't matter? He's been drinking too much of his own Kool-Aid!

Fighters like McGregor and Rousey get too caught up in the hype machine. People were saying that Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather and Conor was talking about fighting Robbie Lawler next...it's good to be confident but the two of them got lost in the hype and separated from reality!

Conor got exposed! He's good when he has the momentum but Diaz proved Conor doesn't have much of a ground game and his chin isn't too strong...at least at 170lbs..LOL! Funny thing is, at the pre-fight press conference McGregor said that a champion should be able to move up and down weight classes and that weight shouldn't matter...weight shouldn't matter? He's been drinking too much of his own Kool-Aid!

Fighters like McGregor and Rousey get too caught up in the hype machine. People were saying that Rousey could beat Floyd Mayweather and Conor was talking about fighting Robbie Lawler next...it's good to be confident but the two of them got lost in the hype and separated from reality!

Agreed, whole heartedly... It made me chuckle to read people believeing Connor could beat Lawlor @ 170. What a blood bath that would be...

I totally agree or she should have to fight someone because I'm sure Holly wants her rematch too. That would be so unfair

Yea they were commenting on that last night that fighters would cut enormous amount of weight for a fight. That's insane the toll it must take on them to do it just right to even be able to have the energy to fight. Yea I'm sure your going to see a lot more fighters staying closer to there own natural weight in the future. It's smarter

Its same way in wrestling. I use to cut from 200 to 160-170 then rehydrate. Some of its is muscle loss too. Some these guys lift heavy in off season, which I did when I wrestled, but you dont want too musch muscle as its alot to keep oxygenataed. You need even balance. Somome around 210 starts training you mights loose at least 15lbs in bodyfat another 5-10lbs of muscle your aleready at 190-185 still hydrated. You have about 15lbs water to shed which you start the week before gradually doing and day before when all the fun happens. The soon after wiegh-ins your rehydrate. These guys get entire day rehydrate before fight, sometmes wretsling you have several hours to rehydrae before your first match. Cutting 30-35lbs is fairly easy and managable for fighters and wrestlers that walk aroudn with he extra weight in offseason beyound that it might start impacting your health and how you perfrom during a fight.

Its kinda like getting ready for a bodybuilding contest. You shed alll the extra fat, might loose some muscle, loose all teh water, carb up fill out rehydrate.

Last edited:
Conor needs some more training by someome/somwhere different and it will bring him to the next level. You cant get better staying with same gym/ person forever unless you have an awesome team with lots champions to train with.

All that Conor shit talking about people hitting the deck like bitches, and making holes in the desert and he fucking taps 1 second into the choke after giving up his back after 2 shots in mount ... hell, even Holly didn't tap and went to sleep like a boss... I never liked Conors attitude, reminds me of Floyd without the achievements... glad he got a good reality check... hopefully he comes back as a better martial artist competing in mma instead of trying to be fucking El Chapo

I also LOVE when you are the ONLY one in a packed sports bar cheering for a guy while everyone else is for the other.... everyone was so loud the 1st round, then I had my time hahaha hahahahahahahaha :headbang:

Last edited:
Connor has a good chin at 145lbs. But the added strength at 170lbs seem to be a shocker to him. Diaz has a good chin too. He looked as if hed been training for a long time. Connor put on 20lbs and expected to have the same stamina. Wasnt going to happen. I think he broke mentally watching Diaz with a face like hamburger meat not taking the defensive.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RjAKkbaBcMQ[/ame]

If you look at Mendes vs McGregor fight, the holes in McGregors ground game were obvious.. Mendes was practically gassed, laying and praying, and Connor looked helpless.

Holm losing was not a surprise. Tate was a bad match up for her. But, Dana's decision to rematch Tate v. Rousey is just dollar driven and his hopes of getting the belt back on Ronda. As the poster said above, she's not emotionally stable.

The Diaz brothers, love them or hate them, stand with the best. I thought if Nate could get out of the first round, he would win. Conor has had ONE three round fight. While some may disagree, Conor had rarely fought anyone who is "tough" and able to withstand round to round punishment. He was ripe for a fall (he's the male Rousey). I think Nate not having a long camp did him well as he came in healthier and in the second, Conor looked tired, not Nate.

Conor needs to go back to 145, where his reach works well for him. And he needs a better ground game.

SB

Thats why I always liked GSP. He may be boring but was humble even though he was on top for years. Trash talking is entertaining but you look like the biggest fool when you get your ass kicked. I don't know if it was me but Nate almost looked like he didn't even care that he won. It was like whatever, business as usual. Finally I don't see Meisha beating Rhonda. Rhonda is too strong. Im no fan of Rhonda but I think she deserves a rematch against Holy or straight against Meisha. It must be a very quite world for Rhonda right now.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131