over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 200

Dana White went on Sportscenter today and said Conor has officially been pulled from UFC 200 because he wouldn't attend press conferences. There is also a rumor that he asked for 10mil and they said no.

Dana White: Conor McGregor pulled from UFC 200, because he wouldn't attend press conference - MMA Fighting

Wow! The ego on that guy. That's a Hugh chip on your should Mr. McGregor. Getting to big for his own head. I don't think he can get passed Aldo again much less RDA. That loss fuck his head up. Just like Rhonda Rousey. She was on the Ellen show talking about thoughts of suicide..
Fuck the last fight McGregor made an historic 1million dollars to fight Diaz and he lost. Dana made a joke that Diaz made so much money we probably won't see him again. Now he wants 10 times as much. My god come back to reality

Last edited:
Wow! The ego on that guy. That's a Hugh chip on your should Mr. McGregor. Getting to big for his own head. I don't think he can get passed Aldo again much less RDA. That loss fuck his head up. Just like Rhonda Rousey. She was on the Ellen show talking about thoughts of suicide..
Fuck the last fight McGregor made an historic 1million dollars to fight Diaz and he lost. Dana made a joke that Diaz made so much money we probably won't see him again. Now he wants 10 times as much. My god come back to reality

Id be willing to bet he made much more then the one million that was reported.

Here's my prediction. They've gotten the deal done with GSP. They've already promoted 200 and spent tons of cash promoting CM vs. Nate not knowing if the GSP deal would materialize. Now they can pull Conor and have him save face with this "refusal-to-promote" ruse. Then he magically un-retires just in time to face GSP at MSG in Nov., giving him more time to train sprawl n' brawl and BJJ defense. That's a way bigger fight and payday. Just my $.02.

Last edited:
There's a slight chance McGregor could still fight at UFC 200 but I doubt it.

Dana White says Conor McGregor could still fight at UFC 200, maintains relationship 'isn't damaged at all' - MMA Fighting

St. Pierre is in serious negotiations with the UFC but the Reebok deal seems to be the hangup. I'm sure he'll want the UFC to make up the difference financially from what his sponsor would have paid him had they been able to advertise.

Georges St-Pierre talking to UFC 'more seriously:' Reebok deal a hang-up - MMA Fighting

Last edited:
I'd like to see Diaz fight Robbie Lawler for the belt. That would fill the slot up nicely.

Last edited:
I'd like to see Diaz fight Robbie Lawler for the belt

I'm a fan of Diaz, but on that fight....my money would be on Lawler.

I'm a fan of Diaz, but on that fight....my money would be on Lawler.

I agree with you but I think it would be a good fight. An hell if Diaz pulled it off and actually won it would at least give McGregor a reason to fight Diaz. I mean who is Diaz for McGregor to fight anyways. He wasn't even on the radar... He was just some guy they pulled out of a hat to fill a slot. He did nothing but spark Diaz career.

I'd like to see Diaz fight Robbie Lawler for the belt. That would fill the slot up nicely.

I wouldn't mind that fight. The only thing is, Diaz is a 155lb guy. He wanted the second fight with McGregor at 155lbs. I think Robbie would be to big and too strong for him.

Id like to see nick and Robbie. Not Nate and Robbie though.

Connar sucks. What a little bitch he is turning out to be.

Id like to see nick and Robbie. Not Nate and Robbie though.

Connar sucks. What a little bitch he is turning out to be.

I would like to see Nick and Robbie fight again...it's been 12 years since they first fought.

Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler fought at UFC 47 - April 2nd 2004. Diaz KO'd Lawler in the 2nd round!

UFC 47 - It's On

Robbie has always been one of my favs... if their is 2 Lawler fights i wanna see, it is rematch w Rory... and rematch w Nick

The Rory fight was one of the best bouts EVERRRRR :headbang:

I would like to see Nick and Robbie fight again...it's been 12 years since they first fought.

Nick Diaz and Robbie Lawler fought at UFC 47 - April 2nd 2004. Diaz KO'd Lawler in the 2nd round!

UFC 47 - It's On

I like Nick Diaz always have. Correct if I'm wrong but he has never been submitted or knockout. I think that fight with Anderson Silva he won that decision but Nick has always been the bad guy in the UFC. I loved his antics when he fought Silva. Portraying him in past fights. He looked more beat up but I still thought he won that fight. That was Silva come back fight after he broke his leg and I think the judges gave it to him. Then he tested positive for steroids

Does GSP have any plans to return to fighting?

Connor is a fckin panzy for doing this. The thing that pisses me off the most is he's going to come back and UFC will hype it up and it'll all be swept under the rug by casuals.

Fuckin McGregor really disappointed me. He was like tge great white hope and now hes fallin off the tracks...

Wish GSP and Matt Hughes were still fighting.

Fuckin McGregor really disappointed me. He was like tge great white hope and now hes fallin off the tracks...

Wish GSP and Matt Hughes were still fighting.

i wouldn't mind a throwback fight out of their prime w Hughes and Penn again... i know Penn wanted to fight Connor

Your kidding right a million, as in 1 million. His last 3 fights he made 10, 8 and 7 million. This is according to forbes. He made much more than a million, shit diaz made that to show up for the fight, plus probably a bonus for winning.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws