over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 200

I have $10 on DC and $5 on Edgar.

I would have given my left nut for an Aldo rematch but at the time he and his coach wanted to stop cutting like that. I understand but hell Conor 170? Arrogance run wild.
Fast forward to now and I think he knew he screwed up.
Aldo will take Frankie if he can get to the ground. Obviously he can go night night really easy so he better not throw with Frankie. ASK CHAD

GOT MY TIX TODAY!!!

I totally agree. Diaz was never even on the radar and fighting him means nothing to his career but disaster if he loses. Even if he wins so what. He should of been looking for that money like with McGregor Vs. Aldo II

Last edited:
I would have given my left nut for an Aldo rematch but at the time he and his coach wanted to stop cutting like that. I understand but hell Conor 170? Arrogance run wild.
Fast forward to now and I think he knew he screwed up.
Aldo will take Frankie if he can get to the ground. Obviously he can go night night really easy so he better not throw with Frankie. ASK CHAD

GOT MY TIX TODAY!!!

Honestly, it seems like Aldo hasn't been doing much from the ground his last few fights.

I think Aldo is more deadly from a stand-up position, once you factor in his kicking game. Not saying he isn't good on the ground, but Frankie's ground game IMO, is very underrated. I think Frankie would do well on the ground with Aldo, and has a higher chance of losing on the feet...though he does well in both areas (like Aldo of course). I do think Aldo should mix it up more though, he gets more predictable with a standing only game plan.

I'm of the opinion that UFC 200 should have featured a Conor/Edgar fight, I think Frankie got the shaft....but this is another topic all in it's own. I guess Diaz is getting shafted as well now too (not a Diaz fan here, but he did what he needed to do in the first fight and won).

I like all 3 fighters if it matters any (Adlo, Edgar, and Conor).

Well, it looks like Jon Jones is out of UFC 200 for a USADA violation of some kind..................

Last edited:
Did you happen to see the live press conference on ESPN? Dana was PISSED!!:mad:

UFC 200 -- Jon Jones faces doping violation, removed from card

No, I didn't see that. Thank you for sharing. I couldn't even begin to imagine the rage that dana will put into that conversation when they talk. BUT, to be fair, we probably need to wait and see what he was flagged for before we pass judgement. It could be for something trivial, or something serious. And as Dana said, the "B" sample hasn't been tested yet

Jones is without a doubt.....his own worst enemy. Lesnar vs Hunt is now the headliner. I hope for Brock's sake he has been working on his stand up game. I could see Hunt dropping Lesnar with his one punch KO power.

Jones is without a doubt.....his own worst enemy. Lesnar vs Hunt is now the headliner. I hope for Brock's sake he has been working on his stand up game. I could see Hunt dropping Lesnar with his one punch KO power.

Brock needs to take this one to the ground.

Cain by tko, Aldo by UD, Hunt by k.o., Tait by UD, and ya ready......Silva by TKO. Yup that's right.

I think Silva is going to get destroyed! To short of notice and the guy just had surgery.

Holy shit do I hate one-dimensional wrestlers. At least PRETEND to try and finish. Cormier and Lesnar were huge disappointments. And FUCK Jon Jones for making me hafta watch a female main event. Ugh. Most every other card in the past few months have been better than 200.

Holy shit do I hate one-dimensional wrestlers. At least PRETEND to try and finish. Cormier and Lesnar were huge disappointments. And FUCK Jon Jones for making me hafta watch a female main event. Ugh. Most every other card in the past few months have been better than 200.

Ya bro, i was literally yawning at the bar thru the entire event... that was the most boring card ive seen in awhile....

Besides being an obvious male chauvinist, For a guy posting in every MMA thread what an ignorant post. Every fighter fights to their strengths and try execute a plan. Is Hunt "one- dimensional" stand up ? he couldn't do shit on the ground? and on and on...........

Cormier and Lesnar won isn't that the number 1 objective? Nobody WINS a title based on excitement level. "Disappointments"? due the style they won is asinine!

Last edited:
Ya bro, i was literally yawning at the bar thru the entire event... that was the most boring card ive seen in awhile....

The boo's in the arena were telling.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear