over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 200

Conor McGregor: I am Paid to Fight, Not Promote

So what does everyone think of Conor?? I see both sides. Promoting must get in the way of training but promotion is how Conor got to where he is today.

I think Nate pushed his shit in further than we all realized. Just because you promoted a past fight doesn't allow you to skip future promotions. There's more to being a prize-fighter than just showing up to fight. This guy would not shut the fuck up about himself for almost a year, now all of a sudden it's a problem? Nate has to do the same things and cut into his camp so shouldn't he be allowed to skip the press? Not buying it.

I like Nick Diaz always have. Correct if I'm wrong but he has never been submitted or knockout. I think that fight with Anderson Silva he won that decision but Nick has always been the bad guy in the UFC. I loved his antics when he fought Silva. Portraying him in past fights. He looked more beat up but I still thought he won that fight. That was Silva come back fight after he broke his leg and I think the judges gave it to him. Then he tested positive for steroids

Nick was TKO'd by punches in the 1st round of his 5th fight. He has another TKO on his record but that was a doctor stoppage due to a cut. He's never been submitted!

Here's his record... Nick Diaz MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

not a connor fan in the slightest, but not the first or last athlete to pull stunts like this. Your only in the game and on top so long, I see nothing wrong with trying to maximize his gains.
this has nothing with him really wanting to promote or do this or that... he wants to be paid better for his promotion and wants it on his time and terms.

not a connor fan in the slightest, but not the first or last athlete to pull stunts like this. Your only in the game and on top so long, I see nothing wrong with trying to maximize his gains.
this has nothing with him really wanting to promote or do this or that... he wants to be paid better for his promotion and wants it on his time and terms.

yes... I'm not a fan of his either, but i also admire what he has done business wise w his time... he opened the flood gates... Fertitas and Dana been wayyyy to stingy w the $ being made... others will start demanding more as well....

I still think the fight has a chance of happening:

"He's got a lot of catching up to do, so there ain't no time for this sh*t," Diaz said. "I've been dodging all this for years, I've been in trouble for it. So I understand, it's all good. Let him do his thing, get his train on and get ready to fight. It's all good with me."

Diaz said he's going to promote the fight now and return to the gym. He still plans on fighting at UFC 200 versus McGregor, even though it seems like that is not the UFC's plan at this time.

"I'm training to fight at UFC 200 against Conor McGregor," Diaz said. "That's what I'm training for."

Apparently Conor McGregor is back on UFC 200. The UFC hasn't made a statement yet confirming it.

Conor McGregor tweets he's back on the UFC 200 card - MMA Fighting

Just Conor talking out of his ass again:

He added, “All the media keeps asking me that. I feel like the scene in ‘Step Brothers' when they ask if they can build the bunk beds. I don't know how many more times I can say the fight is off or how many more press conferences I can have saying the fight is off for people to believe it's off.”

So, regardless of what McGregor is saying, UFC officials have dug in their heels. The fight between McGregor and Diaz is not going to happen. At least, it's not going to happen at UFC 200.

UFC Shoots Down Conor McGregor's ‘I'm Back on UFC 200′ Tweet

Last edited:
Hey Connor, you want to get your ass kicked by Diaz again?

giphy.gif

That's cool as hell !! Can't wait til the fight ! I think Jones is going take it cause cormier had talked all they shit

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Fuck there selling tickets for the fight. It would be nice to know who's fighting.
So McGregor gave up his belt because I haven't heard anything.. Does he still have his belt??

That's cool as hell !! Can't wait til the fight ! I think Jones is going take it cause cormier had talked all they shit

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh I see there headlining UFC 200. I guess Diaz is out. He said McGregor or bust.

Fuck there selling tickets for the fight. It would be nice to know who's fighting.
So McGregor gave up his belt because I haven't heard anything.. Does he still have his belt??

I read that he'll be facing the winner of the interim title fight between Aldo and Edgar.

Diaz should bow out if no mcgreggor!!! The ufc is probably trying to pay him a 1/3 of what he would make against connor, for something that is out of his control.

still a great card and am actually glad the circus of 'is or isnt mcgregor fighting' is now over and we can look forward to it

I am curious if mcgregor will try and get a fight in around the same time and then push for 205 in new york

there has to be more to this than the press conference issue. I think someone in connors camp finally got to him and made him realize this fighr made no sense for him. Its a bad matchup and he doesnt need to prove himself by going out and trying to revenge a loss against diaz.

there has to be more to this than the press conference issue. I think someone in connors camp finally got to him and made him realize this fighr made no sense for him. Its a bad matchup and he doesnt need to prove himself by going out and trying to revenge a loss against diaz.
I totally agree. Diaz was never even on the radar and fighting him means nothing to his career but disaster if he loses. Even if he wins so what. He should of been looking for that money like with McGregor Vs. Aldo II

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws