over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 205

^ This best fight of the night IMo. Unfortunately i couldn't stay up late enough to watch McGregor knock out Alvarez :banghead:

Yep i thought so too... 5 rounds of straight muay thai standup w 4oz gloves... not even ONE shot attempt :headbang:

Nurmagomedov is a beast. Wow, look how he dominated Michael on the ground. Connor could be in big trouble if KN gets him on the ground. What do you think Ferguson v. Nurmagomedov and winner gets Connor?

Nurmagomedov is a beast. Wow, look how he dominated Michael on the ground. Connor could be in big trouble if KN gets him on the ground. What do you think Ferguson v. Nurmagomedov and winner gets Connor?

most likely what will happen. they are saying mcgreggor v diaz 3 at 155. which i like, bit needs to wait awhile. let connor defend his 145 next and keep.those guys from waiting. edgar v aldo and winner gets connor at 145. winner of ferguson v khabib gets him at 155.
diaz v mcgreggor will sell even if connor is beat and loses the 155 belt.

If I was Conor I would fight Aldo again first. Most likely beat him again and keep the belt for as long as they let him, but never fight 145 again. Than fight the winner of Tony vs. Khabib at 155. Win or lose fight Nate again at 155. After that retire and count all my huge stacks of cash or fight again if still motivated.

I hear Connor might want to go up to 170 and face Woodley. What do you think of that one if it happened? Dana has been quiet so far hasn't he? I would think Connor would have to defend 145 or lose it. Diaz v Connor for 155 title? I'm not sure I'm excited about threepetes.

If I was Conor I would fight Aldo again first. Most likely beat him again and keep the belt for as long as they let him, but never fight 145 again. Than fight the winner of Tony vs. Khabib at 155. Win or lose fight Nate again at 155. After that retire and count all my huge stacks of cash or fight again if still motivated.

The Aldo rematch MUST happen next imo... i think Jose should have had it much sooner too being the champ with flash ko like that... i think they shoulf have forced that rematch right after the nate loss...

The Aldo rematch MUST happen next imo... i think Jose should have had it much sooner too being the champ with flash ko like that... i think they shoulf have forced that rematch right after the nate loss...

McGregor isn't going to defend the 145lb belt again...he'll drop it.

I think Khabib gets next shot at McGregor at 155lbs and then Fergueson gets the winner of that. Nurmagomedov is 24-0...he's definitely earned it!

I hear Connor might want to go up to 170 and face Woodley. What do you think of that one if it happened? Dana has been quiet so far hasn't he? I would think Connor would have to defend 145 or lose it. Diaz v Connor for 155 title? I'm not sure I'm excited about threepetes.

connor would be smashed against bigger guys at 170. imo hes not going to be able to take many punches from woodley.

connor would be smashed against bigger guys at 170. imo hes not going to be able to take many punches from woodley.

McGregor needs to stay in the 155lb division and defend BUT I wouldn't mind seeing Wonder Boy vs McGregor...I don't think Conor would stand much of a chance but he's proved me wrong before!

Aldo's next fight has to be for the belt (whether thats Conor or not, make him drop the belt if he wants to fight elsewhere). Making him fight someone else before a title fight will make the UFC look even dumber.

Khabib's next fight has to be for the belt as well, he has done enough to deserve that. Whether he has to wait for Mcgregor & Diaz to go around again so be it, but I dont see Khabib being asked to fight a non title fight going down to well

That's what they said about Alverez......and Nate......and Aldo..........and.......

Nate beat him on short notice and gave him a really close fight on the second one.

He's gotta trilogy Nate, and fight khabib. I want Nate to fight him for the belt at 55 for the third fight. Khabib get winner

Nate beat him on short notice and gave him a really close fight on the second one.

He's gotta trilogy Nate, and fight khabib. I want Nate to fight him for the belt at 55 for the third fight. Khabib get winner

I feel like NATE sand bagged some in the 2nd fight,, I think he could have finished CONNOR a few times and he just let up. I've said it before,,I felt like both men seen dollar signs for the #3rd trilogy fight and would that have happened if NATE won again?

Aldo's next fight has to be for the belt (whether thats Conor or not, make him drop the belt if he wants to fight elsewhere). Making him fight someone else before a title fight will make the UFC look even dumber.

Khabib's next fight has to be for the belt as well, he has done enough to deserve that. Whether he has to wait for Mcgregor & Diaz to go around again so be it, but I dont see Khabib being asked to fight a non title fight going down to well

Aldo is the interim champ at 145lbs...I think they may just make him the champ when McGregor drops the belt.

Nate actually fights at 155lbs, not 170lbs. The only reason they fought the first fight at that weight was because Nate took the fight on a weeks notice. McGregor wanted the rematch at 170lbs because he knew if he lost to Nate at 155lbs, it would screw up his chance to win that belt. He definitely thought things through!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws