over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 248: Adesanya vs Romero

what are you talking about... whittaker and stylebender fought last time and it was an easy W for stylebender. Rob and yoel have had two fights already why would they need to run it back again.

Izzy wins vs yoel unless yoel uses his wrestling which he never does. want to see izzy vs paulo after ...
Absolutley right. Wtf. I somehow missed there fight in Dec altogether. Ive been under a rock for the past few months. I thought Whittaker was still banged up and out. I didn't realize Stylebender ko'd him...

Zhang!

I can definitely see your point there, but idk, seeing him train and what other guys who have high level wrestling say about him makes me think he’s on another planet.. He makes NCAA guys look like amateur children lol..

He’s made everyone he fights look like they have no business in there.. Tell me he didn’t look bored fighting Dustin? Lol even when Dustin almost had him in a guillotine, he looked bored and not worried at all lol..

As for Khabib vs Furgeson, I have Khabib winning that as well but I wouldn’t be surprised if Tony won.. He’s got a crazy arsenal of different attacks, he’s not afraid of the ground and can attack from all angles on the ground as well.. I think if there’s a single person who has the best chance at beating Khabib, it’s Tony..

Now that being said, I think Khabib knows this and is taking this fight super serious and will be coming in more motivated than ever..
The thing that makes this fight fascinating to me is that Tony can hurt Khabib on the feet. If he can stop the takedowns that is. Can he stop a single leg or low single? I could see Khabib utilizing the clinch and hitting throws or trips as opposed to leg shots. If he attacks the lower half he risks getting caught in one of Tony's Brabos, which i'm sure he's been training for relentlessly.

I too have heard about Khabib tooling elite level wrestlers but i also remember his fights against Gleison Tibau and Raging Al. Both had some success in stopping his takedowns at points in their fights.

I for sure agree that Tony is dangerous everywhere. He's one of the few wrestlers who's dangerous off his back too. The guy literally can win anywhere. But what happens if he's caught underneath Khabib? That's the question and imo if he gets put there he's staying there.

Anyone here stream online? Found a good site for the last UFC event.

Zhang vs Joanna was an absolute war. Amazing fight...

Izzy vs Yoel....... One of the Most boring and possibly top 3 worst fights in UFC history...

I want at least half my money back... Yoel needs to retire if that’s how he’s going to “seize” a possible last title fight opportunity..

Zhang vs Joanna was an absolute war. Amazing fight...

Izzy vs Yoel....... One of the Most boring and possibly top 3 worst fights in UFC history...

I want at least half my money back... Yoel needs to retire if that’s how he’s going to “seize” a possible last title fight opportunity..
Man that hematoma on Joanna''s forehead was nasty, also she got a nice nose rearrangement during that fight also. That was one hell of a fight! Very close.

Main event was the worse fight in UFC history, thank GOD the women entertained that poor crowd cause the main event was a snooze fest.

Man

They might as well have ended the night with the zhang vs Joanna fight.

What an underwhelming main event. Thank god those women stole the night and saved the card.

Reading Zhang/JJ was fight of the year. Missed it, but I knew it would be a war if there was no KO. I really like Zhang, she is the real deal. JJ is very good too, and she is better than her 2-4 record for her last 6 fights. I feel she could have beat Namajunas in at least 1 of those fights if she was mentally in the right place. She lost twice to Namajunas, once to Shevchenko, and now once to Zhang. Shevchenko and Zhang are GIANTS, and almost everybody else has lost to them...and she went the distance. JJ needs to keep her head up, she could have easily won this fight...reading it could have went both ways.

What they both did was set up a rematch worth $$$$$.

I tried like 4 different streams and everyone was freezing constantly. Sucked! Couldn't watch this thing.

there's something off mentally w/Yoel. it's not just that he's weird. something seems not right about him in the head. also, i was sick and tired of hearing of how doesn't age. The Acai is doing him wonders.

I have no fucking idea what Yoel was trying to do in that fight, probably the biggest opportunity of his career and he just went in there with no intentions to do anything

I wonder if his corner even said to him at the end of round 4 that he needed to go out there and knock him out or you are going to lose.

I have no fucking idea what Yoel was trying to do in that fight, probably the biggest opportunity of his career and he just went in there with no intentions to do anything

I wonder if his corner even said to him at the end of round 4 that he needed to go out there and knock him out or you are going to lose.

It didnt seem like Yoels corner even gave him advice? or rather, Yoel didn't really listen to them at all. Seems like he kinda has his idea of what he is doing and his corner does not really try and sway his head at all? Ya, I was just waiting in the 4th or 5th round for him to explode.. shit, even in the last 1-2 min of the 5th round I was thinking we'd see him just unload on Izzy.. but it never happened?

its so funny listening to both of them blame each other for the poor showing after the fight! I think Izzy is just as much to blame for the lack of excitement as Romero. He tried to go after Romero in the first and ate a huge left hand.. At that point he prob realized that was dangerous and decided to stay on the outside and chop at his leg. These fights where both guys are trying to be safe the whole time are so extremely boring to watch! I understand the strategy and I see the chess game going on between them but that should have been a normal run of the mill fight night fight on espn+, not a PPV. I'd be a lot more upset if it were not for those 2 women beating the brakes off each other in the co main!, that was well worth the PPV cost!

While I like to watch Israel fight (when hes fighting someone that comes after him) I dont much care for him as a person. He comes across as super insecure with all of his antics. In the cage after the fight hes calling Acosta an 'ape in a cage' or something? and he had to grab the camera and try to point out the damage he did to Yoels leg, and not to mention the comment about the twin towers before the fight. The more I hear him interviewed and the more he talks, the less I like him. I love some shit talk before a fight as much as the next person, but it seems a little classless to me. You look at a guy like Mcgregor, he'll talk all the shit, but you know he's looking to end the fight every min hes in there..

It didnt seem like Yoels corner even gave him advice? or rather, Yoel didn't really listen to them at all. Seems like he kinda has his idea of what he is doing and his corner does not really try and sway his head at all? Ya, I was just waiting in the 4th or 5th round for him to explode.. shit, even in the last 1-2 min of the 5th round I was thinking we'd see him just unload on Izzy.. but it never happened?

its so funny listening to both of them blame each other for the poor showing after the fight! I think Izzy is just as much to blame for the lack of excitement as Romero. He tried to go after Romero in the first and ate a huge left hand.. At that point he prob realized that was dangerous and decided to stay on the outside and chop at his leg. These fights where both guys are trying to be safe the whole time are so extremely boring to watch! I understand the strategy and I see the chess game going on between them but that should have been a normal run of the mill fight night fight on espn+, not a PPV. I'd be a lot more upset if it were not for those 2 women beating the brakes off each other in the co main!, that was well worth the PPV cost!

While I like to watch Israel fight (when hes fighting someone that comes after him) I dont much care for him as a person. He comes across as super insecure with all of his antics. In the cage after the fight hes calling Acosta an 'ape in a cage' or something? and he had to grab the camera and try to point out the damage he did to Yoels leg, and not to mention the comment about the twin towers before the fight. The more I hear him interviewed and the more he talks, the less I like him. I love some shit talk before a fight as much as the next person, but it seems a little classless to me. You look at a guy like Mcgregor, he'll talk all the shit, but you know he's looking to end the fight every min hes in there..
I think Israel is DESPERATELY trying to build his brand. Many are trying to duplicate Conor's game but few can match his schtick. I'm not a fan of his personally, but the fact is, like you said, he always comes to fight and he delivers. A loss at this stage for Israel would be pretty devastating to his brand, so i don't blame him for basically winning a sparring match against Romero. The UFC has had and will continue to have the problem of building marquee names like they did in the past with Anderson, GSP, the Iceman, etc. They had Ronda and Conor for awhile and right now really only have Conor. Khabib is to an extent but he doesn't talk shit much and the fact that he's very religious is a turnoff for some fans. I blame this problem (lack of big name fighters) on the Fertitas bringing in USADA when they sold the UFC. In any event, i think someone will soon expose Israel on the mat.

Such a let down... Coming from a competitive amateur wrestling career. Yoel is the on if the very best 🇨🇺 has ever offered. He has defeat top American's like Cael Sanderson. That all being said this was Yoel's last chance at a strap. I personally feel like he blew it with the antics of playing into Izzy's game. He should of utilized his wrestling more and turned it into a match. I hope to see you soon boi!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear