over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ufc 59

Dave_19 said:
He was best in the world, but he can never be 100% again.
I’ve been watching Shamrock since UFC 1, and I think he's WAY past his prime. That was confirmed by Rich Franklins knock out. He should not be the better man any night against shamrock. 10 years earlier in his career it would have never happened. The fact is Shamrock is 43, his reflexes are just not on his side anymore, and Tito's are as good as they have ever been. The same facts are for Randy couture Although is dealing with age well.

I actually respect and enjoy shamrock a lot more as a fighter, but he will lose the rematch I will be betting money on that.

I still believe the fight against Franklin was rigged. Shamrock was kicking Franklin's ass. It was no contest. Then out of nowhere, Shamrock just happens to fall and Franklin pounces him. Shamrock wasn't even putting up a guard, no effort to defend. You can't tell me that with the immense experience Shamrock has, he can't defend himself after a slip. Then, look who just happens to be the coach in the second season of The Ultimate Fighter...TADA....it's Rich Franklin. That whole think was just to hype Franklin up. Ken even said in the pre-fight interview that he wanted to help Franklin boost his career. No way in hell that Franklin should've won that.

Well I can understand that point of view. Franklin has good knock out power though, did you see that fight against nate quary? He actually knocked him out unconcious and he fell like a tree trunk. I think they picked franklin for a coach because he won yes. I dont think it was rigged though.

Dave_19 said:
Well I can understand that point of view. Franklin has good knock out power though, did you see that fight against nate quary? He actually knocked him out unconcious and he fell like a tree trunk. I think they picked franklin for a coach because he won yes. I dont think it was rigged though.

I don't thnk too
Ken is just 43 and maybe exhausted by so many fights ...

WELL.. IF IT WERE RIGGED.. SOMEONE FORGOT TO TELL FRANKLIN.. he pounded ken's head for about 5-7 seconds like it was puddy.. still seemed so weird that kenm did not even try to defend himself..

LATS said:
WELL.. IF IT WERE RIGGED.. SOMEONE FORGOT TO TELL FRANKLIN.. he pounded ken's head for about 5-7 seconds like it was puddy.. still seemed so weird that kenm did not even try to defend himself..

And it could very well be that no one told Franklin. If Dana White wanted Franklin to win, a big payoff to Ken would take care of that and Franklin never had to know about it. As long as Ken was councsious, he would've been able to defend himself if he chose to. For some reason though, he chose not to.

Ken's over the hill man. He got his ass kicked by Tito, Franklin and Sakuraba. He's past his prime and so is the Lions Den. They don't have ONE fighter that is competitive right now. He was good when all this first started and even then he was hyped up. Go back to the early UFC's and see what record they give him, something like 22-5. Those were bullshit Japanesse WWF fake fights, just like some of his early fights in Pancrase. He was a good fighter, without question, but hasn't evovled.

Did you see the first episode of TUF this season where he doesn't have JuiJitsu trainer with him and says he doesn't know any of that crap. Fighters today are not like Dan Servern was - you have guys like Franklin that are cross training.

rAJJIN said:
Tito Ortiz Wins decision over Forrest Griffin
Tim Sylvia KO~S Arlovski :eek:

Ivan and Steaks Buddy Monson won his fight By decision.

wHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT...TITO LOST!!!! AND TIM GOT IN A LUCKY PUNCH AND ANDRE WAS STILL ABLE TO FIGHT..THOSE WERE TWO OF THE WORST CALLS I'VE EVER SEEN IN MMA...THAT FIGHT SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN STOPPED

BigBoyJ said:
And it could very well be that no one told Franklin. If Dana White wanted Franklin to win, a big payoff to Ken would take care of that and Franklin never had to know about it. As long as Ken was councsious, he would've been able to defend himself if he chose to. For some reason though, he chose not to.

Ken has a huge ego and he doesn't need the money I doubt he would sacrafice his pride to lose a fight for any ammount of $. The only thing I think is some what influenced by the UFC is the ken/tito drama I think they over exagerate it to sell tickets but I really beleive they don't like each other.

Tito Oritz is out of the fight with Ken in July. He's having surgery. It will be:

Ken v Forrest.
also
Tim and AA will have rematch in July as well.

haze324 said:
Tito Oritz is out of the fight with Ken in July. He's having surgery. It will be:

Ken v Forrest.
also
Tim and AA will have rematch in July as well.

Damn i wanted to see Tito get whooped. Anyway i hope Forrest takes out Ken.

There are a shitload of Bad Asses in UFC and MMA..But I have never seen one with an attitude as bad as Tito's..And he aint even 1/2 as bad as he thinks he is...My Point is there are alot of other people who could be jerkoffs because they ARE so bad ass, but Tito is a disrespectfull, full of himself , better than average fighter..thats it...It was proven with Forrest, if Titos so bad than why did Forrest kick his ass...Tito lost that fight, I think the judes were looking at the eycandy at side of the ring insteda of the fught..cause I saw the fught and Tito didnt do shit exexpet the first round..after that Forrest was in charge.. Titos a has been and wont be around much longer..

Drudge said:
Damn i wanted to see Tito get whooped. Anyway i hope Forrest takes out Ken.

I hope ken wins, should be a good fight..forrest can learn alot, and I'd like to see ken win and go out on a good note ..he is getting too old for the game but i would like to see him quit with dignity and a win , he's been a great champion and a asset to the sport!!!

cryptasm said:
There are a shitload of Bad Asses in UFC and MMA..But I have never seen one with an attitude as bad as Tito's..And he aint even 1/2 as bad as he thinks he is...My Point is there are alot of other people who could be jerkoffs because they ARE so bad ass, but Tito is a disrespectfull, full of himself , better than average fighter..thats it...It was proven with Forrest, if Titos so bad than why did Forrest kick his ass...Tito lost that fight, I think the judes were looking at the eycandy at side of the ring insteda of the fught..cause I saw the fught and Tito didnt do shit exexpet the first round..after that Forrest was in charge.. Titos a has been and wont be around much longer..

Punch stats show that Tito landed more shots than Forrest did in that fight. He's good for MMA and he's a top tier fighter. He participated in the Abu Dahbi submission grappling tourney. That alone says a ton about his grappling skills.

I've got a ton of respect for Ken and Forrest both. I would also like to see Ken able to go out on a good note. Love him or hate him, he's been there since the beginning and he's accomplished more as a fighter than just about anyone. He may be getting older, but he can't help that. In his prime, there's no one who's ever lived that he couldn't go toe to toe with.

I don't know if Ken can beat Forrest though. Either way, it should be a good fight. I like 'em both so may the best man win.

secret_whispers said:
I love this stuff... has anybody tried it?

Dude, what are you taking about?????:D
no holds barred fighting???

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner