over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 87 SPOILER

I can see your point. He doesnt do anything flashy. He doesnt have a knockout hightlight real. But the reality of the situation is that he undefeated, his only lose is a bullshit "cut" lose.

Look at it this way... current UFC Champ Big Nog...got his ass handed to thim twice by Fedor, and former UFC champ Tim Silva lasted a whole 36 seconds.

The man just keeps coming. He moves foward and just keeps the pressure on you until you break.

He isnt going to KO you with 1 punch, he isnt going to do a jumping knee to knock you out...but you can sure bet that eventually he will win... thats all he does is win.
Yea, I thought that is why everyone likes him. I can give him that. He fights like one my my favorite fighters, Randy Couture. He isn't flashy either and isn't a fast finisher, but he always hangs in there and gets the job done.
And BTW, I'm not a newbie of MMA. I used to belong to a MMA team for 4 year, while I wrestled for 6 years.... and I still don't understand why Fedor is so hyped up. But he does always win, and thats all that matters.

Yea, I thought that is why everyone likes him. I can give him that. He fights like one my my favorite fighters, Randy Couture. He isn't flashy either and isn't a fast finisher, but he always hangs in there and gets the job done.
And BTW, I'm not a newbie of MMA. I used to belong to a MMA team for 4 year, while I wrestled for 6 years.... and I still don't understand why Fedor is so hyped up. But he does always win, and thats all that matters.

I think hype usually comes from being the best or for people believing your the best. Fedor is undefeated, he is the best...there's the hype right there. He beats ass huge or small, fast or slow, standing up or on the ground. He may not be the best at any particular area of fighting but he wins, and wins....and then beats you to win again. I see what your saying, he's not a knock out artist, he's not a submission artist, he's not the best of anything...but winning. I just guess hype for once isn't about knocking your teeth out or being able to nail you in an arm bar everytime, but more so about persistance and that desire to get through and get the job done, thats where his hype comes from...

He isnt going to KO you with 1 punch, he isnt going to do a jumping knee to knock you out...but you can sure bet that eventually he will win... thats all he does is win.

Yup, thats it. I understand there isn't allot of flash and exciting moves (Which is somewhat of a downfall in the marketing aspect) but in the end, he always wins. He could walk through the UFC like a child in a field of daises.

I think hype usually comes from being the best or for people believing your the best. Fedor is undefeated, he is the best...there's the hype right there. He beats ass huge or small, fast or slow, standing up or on the ground. He may not be the best at any particular area of fighting but he wins, and wins....and then beats you to win again. I see what your saying, he's not a knock out artist, he's not a submission artist, he's not the best of anything...but winning. I just guess hype for once isn't about knocking your teeth out or being able to nail you in an arm bar everytime, but more so about persistance and that desire to get through and get the job done, thats where his hype comes from...

GREAT POST!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity