over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 98 "Lesnar vs. Mir 2"

I think Lesnar is too cocky...what was his quote"Can You feel Me now" or something...? As for him being talented he is one of the top 3-4heavyweights in the world....but out of brute strength that is...not raw talent...he is just simply bigger & stronger then everyone

I think Lesnar's size will be too much for Mir although Frank looked really good last fight. I will say Lesnar by ground and pound IMO

Brock will crush his ass plain and simple... The Fonz got lucky last time because Brock caught him, and was about to finish him when the ref made him stop... Straight up bs.. That won't happen this time.. A guy I know (also a college wrestler) roomed with Brock for a short time in college, and he said that he was just an f'ing machine... Had more skill and power than anyone he had ever seen... Nobody out works him.. Plus he said he is a really cool guy... Down to earth, but that all changes when he goes to war... So take it for what it is...

I like both fighters, and wouldn't really want to see either lose :eek:
PS- lesnar by TKO in the 3rd

Brocks gonna kill mir .then after that it s on to fedor!!!!

I saw where fedors people said after there next fight wit afflication they will b talking to white for a fight wit brock. its obvious fedor knows a thing or 2 about talent and he knows who is the next challenge for him is.

The hate squad...

Im suprised how so many people give Brock no credit. The quote about Mir's grappling being superior is the icing on the cake.

Mir is good. He is excellent in fact. And now it seems he has his head on straight and is fighting the way people envisioned. I give him his due for his comeback. But again, I do not know what people were looking at during the first fight with Brock. Mir's face looked like mashed potatoes, he was getting RAPED on the mat. Brock left his foot out and Mir did the only thing he could. And again, he deserved the win. BUT, if it was not for that quick thinking in survival mode and Brock was able to keep pounding, it was lights out, goodnight, see you in the hospital for Mir.

Brock is superior in every single fucking aspect when it comes to Mir, except MMA experience. That showed in the first fight, but will it show again? Brock learns lightning fast and as stated was at one time the most decorated collegiate wrestler ever.

He does not look like anyone else in MMA, he is a genetic marvel. He has freak power and his body is built for this game. Just look at the fucking guy, his hands alone are "canned hams" as Couture said, huge. He has that killer instinct, the work ethic, and something to prove. He is the total package and is only getting better.

That being said ANYTHING can happen, thats the beauty of sport. I cannot wait to see it but my money is on Brock. If he ever faces Fedor, then I will reevaluate. Fedor, cannot match Brock physically in any aspect, but his ability to knockout anyone at anytime and his supreme skill, gives him a much better chance then Mir. In fact, I might even make Fedor the favorite in that one, how could you not considering that guys list of destroyed opponents . Thats how I see it...

As far as Fedor goes, check out his fight against minotauro. I think that against someone like Lesnar, the advantage for power (maybe not strength) and explosiveness goes to Fedor. Fedor is the best ground and pounder in the game, and probably ever. Pure heat. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmASGbgw7aU

Lesnar will win, he will get on top and pound Mir. The only chance Mir has is an armbar. Lesner will not get caught in another leg lock, he will not be knocked out and he will not be chocked out via triangle, he is too strong for that.

The first time Lesner lost all he had to do was put his foot on Mir's ass and push out. His lack of knowledge hurt him, but up to that point he was killing Mir.

Peace

He has freak power and his body is built for this game. Just look at the fucking guy, his hands alone are "canned hams" as Couture said, huge. He has that killer instinct, the work ethic, and something to prove. He is the total package and is only getting better.

Well said Bo.

Strong work ethic and desire makes a fighter not only skill, otherwise PJ Penn would win all the time. Strength, power and endurance are all part of a fighter as well as skill. You work and use your strengths and make them stronger to your advantage and practice on your needs. I hope Brock wins.

I think Lesnar is too cocky...what was his quote"Can You feel Me now" or something...? As for him being talented he is one of the top 3-4heavyweights in the world....but out of brute strength that is...not raw talent...he is just simply bigger & stronger then everyone

It was "can you see me now."
the mma game has progressed so far, it's pretty funny that you think brute strength got brock lesnar to where he is now

one of the most talented in the octagon?...surely you jest, he's got wrestling skills and thats about it.....his striking is mediocre, if that...and he has zero ground game. He's super human strong and fast for his size....i'll give him that..

Fedor vs. Lesnar

as much as i like lesnar....fedor didnt get the nickname "Giant Killer" for no reason

Lesner's gonna hurt that guy this time ..............
IMO , Mir wasn't able to go toe to toe with Brock last time & I dout Brock's going to ........ well lets just see what happens .
I do think that Brock knows what this fight means to his career though.
I sure hope Mir has some form of Long Term Disability coverage on the policy.... :D

It's a tough one, I think that Lesnar will win, unless he makes a careless mistake.

He seems to be getting stronger and sharper as time goes by. IMO Mir has already peaked when they first fought.

I forgot to make fun of that retarded tattoo brock has between his tits lol. Why in the world would a grown man get a tat of a dick sword pointing towards his mouth??

lesnar!!!!! hes too big and strong, and on top of that hes an amazing wrestler, shoulda beat mir last time but mir rolled over scared like a bitch when brock was pounding his face in.

lesnar takes it. the strength difference is quite underrated and if he knows what is coming at him he will be able to defend the submission attempts.

If I had money, it would on MIR !!!

I'm going with Mir, by any submision he decides to put lesnar in,
Count On It :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner