over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC doping

animal71

Banned
This is one of those hardcore topics that has a lot of debate. Do 90% of athletes in the UFC use steroids? that's one of those debates that's ongoing and doesn't stop. Is it true? I'm not sure but I do believe that many mma guys are juicing/doping. We talked about it on evo and really in the mix of things, it seems many guys agree there is a ton of doping in UFC. What do you guys think?

This is one of those hardcore topics that has a lot of debate. Do 90% of athletes in the UFC use steroids? that's one of those debates that's ongoing and doesn't stop. Is it true? I'm not sure but I do believe that many mma guys are juicing/doping. We talked about it on evo and really in the mix of things, it seems many guys agree there is a ton of doping in UFC. What do you guys think?

I think it goes on in almost every professional sport,,,just not the UFC/MMA.

Absolutely. No idea on a % but a shit load are/were. Did anyone see Clint Hester fight at 190 :eek:? That dude has lost so much muscle in such a short amount of time.

My pro MMA friend said he used 1 gram test prop per week and switched to test suspension as it got close to fight time. He also used 2ius of HGH per day. He said sticking to test and HGH always worked. His buddy got popped with EQ.

Seems like it's harder to get away with it now testing is more stringent in the UFC and penalties are brutal they just enacted some really strict polices. Based on what I've seen it was very common until recently. I think guys will find away around it like always.
Chael Sonnen got popped for EPO, Test, and HGH he was on that good Lance Armstrong level. So I think it is pretty prevalent the good ones with money probably use more sophisticated methods like troche, suspensions, creams now. You get suspended for like 2 years or something now if you get caught. Gilbert Melendez got popped for Testosterone a month or two ago I believe.

My pro MMA friend said he used 1 gram test prop per week and switched to test suspension as it got close to fight time. He also used 2ius of HGH per day. He said sticking to test and HGH always worked. His buddy got popped with EQ.

War Machine?

I think the ufc has its share of users like any sport, but damn do they have a strict policy. If you want to see what mma is like without the ufc's testing policy then just look at the guys who fought in Pride and then came to the uc . Substantial difference in physiques.

Doping is wide spread in any and all professional sports. When the difference in winning and loosing is measured in micro seconds, you can bet your ass the athletes will do anything and everything to win.
It's all about $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Of course they do. My best buddy's personal trainer used to play in the NFL. Linebacker for the Bears. The team trainer would make him take a little bit of test and pop drol like candy along with some gh. He retired because of knee injuries. PED use is rampant in all of pro sports and you have to be pretty stupid to get caught as drug testing is a total joke.

some people do, some people don't.... Ive seen great fighters that i know in the UFC that do use, and i know great fighters in the UFC that don't use... I would say the usage is a lil more prevalent now in the smaller orgs like Bellator, WSOF, etc since they don't test at all...

im sure the percentage is high.. but im not sure how high.. i mean these guys are in it for big money...

I would put it at a majority.. guys definitely need to know how to make weight and and stay strong at the same time

Less now

My understanding is that it used to be very prevalent, but now it's a lot harder to get away with. People will always find ways to beat the tests with so
Much money at stake.

is all the testing really better for the sport? when will people get it that fans love seeing freaks? the same goes in every other sport.

My understanding is that it used to be very prevalent, but now it's a lot harder to get away with. People will always find ways to beat the tests with so
Much money at stake.
It's only hard to get away with it if your a dumb ass, beating the test's are fairly easy if you know a biochemist................

I think it was very prevalent in the past. In July they implemented USADA testing rules with heavy penalties. So I think that will really make guys think twice before they use.

Here is the link to the article: Steroids in UFC Exposed - Evolutionary.org

and the thread on EVO: Steroids in the UFC EXPOSED

I would suspect that almost all professional athletes are using some form of performance enhancing drugs. We as a society are what drives it. We want to see something amazing when we go out to a hockey game, UFC match etc. We don't want to see someone perform at a level slightly better then we are able to.

Every athlete at the top of their sport is extremely passionate about it. They get in that olympic mind set 'whatever it takes to win'.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member