over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC fighters off gear

Don't know if gsp is natural or not, but an intelligent person could work the edges of the system, and not get caught. Just couldn't be too greedy.

All I know is....after the fights last night...I can't wait to see Cruz and Dillashaw go at it. And hey.....ya know they are both on gear. How else could they get to be so ripped up at 135 lbs....;)

i don't watch much tv but i saw him on tv a year or two ago talkignat maybe the silva fight, he was freaking night and day different then 10 years back on tv, totally juice head look. just thought it was funny.

side note, our product were MADE for this type of sport!

should protect the brain in all kinds of ways and be better then aas for fighting.

Which products?

Didnt realise rogan had admitted to use, was fairly obvious though. I assume he's going through one of them wellness clinics then if he's admitting it. What was dolce saying on the subject on the podcast as he looks like he's no stranger to a vial of tren!

Also would be suprised if Dana isnt juicing.

Didnt realise rogan had admitted to use, was fairly obvious though. I assume he's going through one of them wellness clinics then if he's admitting it. What was dolce saying on the subject on the podcast as he looks like he's no stranger to a vial of tren!

Also would be suprised if Dana isnt juicing.

Dana sure doesn't look like it.

This sucks. I hope they drop the new policy. Seems like it was a step closer to the public knowing the truth about the prominence of steroids and the governments propaganda.

Last edited:
Just seen today ufc.contender Cung Lee tested positive for Hgh after his last fight,let see if he retires after this.

Just seen today ufc.contender Cung Lee tested positive for Hgh after his last fight,let see if he retires after this.

Not surprised. He looked every bit on HGH his last fight. That was my first thought when I saw him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why wouldnt he have dropped it a week out? Would it really benefit him to be on hgh during the fight? Seems an unnecessary risk.

Why wouldnt he have dropped it a week out? Would it really benefit him to be on hgh during the fight? Seems an unnecessary risk.

These guys have injury's all the time. I think they use it for it's healingpurpose

I think you got the order mixed up. I think you should be Lestat (after being left in the swamp) as you are the oldest by far. I should be fresh faced Brad Pitt. But I am happy to be the girl as she end up cuddled up to the very large breasts of that sexy lady vampire :D

Wasn't that right before the vault opened and she was burned to death with sunlight? Stick with Brad on this one.

pride

It used to.be in.the pride.contracts that they could use peds i think they shouldd of.just kept it that way

pride was awesome... two dudes trying to fuck each other up, with the amount of test a silverback has in its system... bam.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws