over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC fighters off gear

I dont Think there is a ratio any more.. Better go on an MMA board to get that answer:)

in my opinion trt gave the fighters a more equal playing field because now some may have high normal ranges or just normal ranges and other have low ranges so now the guys in the low T range cant do anything about it.

Test/epi ratio is 6:1 for trt and non trt fighters last time i heard.

Wanderlei got a visit from the Nevada athletic commission a while back for a random drug test and instead of just refusing the test...he took off running like someone lit his ass on fire. Instead of dealing with the issue he just announced yesterday that he is retiring from the UFC, and says its because the UFC treats its fighters so badly and does not pay enough. Wandy please!!!....You were on PED's and got popped for it.....own it. Why do I foresee Wanderlei showing up at Bellator promotions in the near future...:rolleyes:

Wandy retired this week, but is still under contract with the UFC, so he won't be fighting anywhere else.

Ironically, he and his lawyer kept saying that NAC couldn't do anything to him for running from that test. Ummmm...yeah, good luck with that. He now has a lifetime ban and a $70k fine.

Wanderlei Silva receives lifetime ban from NAC, fined $70,000

I'm a huge Rogan fan. Not just about fighting, but mostly about his ideals and for his podcast. The dude is brilliant in my opinion. He's very open minded and only wants what's best for the fighters. You never hear him sugar coat anything especially when it comes to fighters safety and what's best for them. I bet he is on TRY himself bc he's really in shape and looks great for his age. Joe knows what's up and is nothing like any of the other media/announcers. He's spot on about head injuries causing low T. No one else wants to study the science and how true trt is useful and is far from cheating.

I cringe every time I see someone say that people that are on trt are cheating or juicing to the gills or that no one really needs it. That shit really strikes a nerve with me. So many uneducated idiots are doing jobs that they have no business doing. I still can't believe that they banned trt in mma. Low T is an actual medical condition, but yet they have doctors saying that TRT is somehow cheating?!

Seriously, where do they find these idiots? I have a feeling they only hire or get docs on board that will only say or report what the commissions want them to say.

See bold asbove: Whoever made that decision is an absolute moron.

I agree low T is a medical condition and should be treated. Lets look at the other side of the coin for a sec. Say one fighter is 35 and on TRT, his test level is 1100. The other fighter (also 35) has not been diagnosed with low T, is natural and his test level is 420 or so. Is there an advantage to one fighter? I don't know, just playing devils advocate here.

As long as one's T level doesn't exceed the upper-range of normal, then it should not matter if one is on TRT or not. Juat make a cut-off point for T levels and go by that alone.

It is just as unfair to have a guy with a clinical testosterone deficiency fighting against a guy with high natural T levels, as it is to have a guy with a normal T level fight a guy on 300 mg of test per week.

In other words, the UFC will allow a guy with high natual T level to have a distinct advasntage over a testosterone deficient man, but they will suspend any man who uses TRT for the sole purpose of maintaining a normal T level.

Make sense? No--not at all. It is brutally obvious that whoever is making these decisions is either...

1.) Extremely ignorant and has no idea what they are talking about or...

2.) Is well aware of the hypocrisy of this decision, but clearly places their own agenda above individual equality.

Neither option is appealing.

Last edited:
As long as one's T level doesn't exceed the upper-range of normal, then it should not matter if one is on TRT or not. Juat make a cut-off point for T levels and go by that alone.

It is just as unfair to have a guy with a clinical testosterone deficiency fighting against a guy with high natural T levels, as it is to have a guy with a normal T level fight a guy on 300 mg of test per week.

In other words, the UFC will allow a guy with high natual T level to have a distinct advasntage over a testosterone deficient man, but they will suspend any man who uses TRT for the sole purpose of maintaining a normal T level.

Make sense? No--not at all. It is brutally obvious that whoever is making these decisions is either...

1.) Extremely ignorant and has no idea what they are talking about or...

2.) Is well aware of the hypocrisy of this decision, but clearly places their own agenda above individual equality.

Neither option is appealing.

My thoughts exactly. But, if you ever get into a conversation about it there will always be some ignorant person who says all anabolics should be banned. This is representative of the population in whole. People just need to be educatated on this.

I fully agree with you, trt should not have been banned. I watch a lot of mma and I think it was banned because it was drawing too much attention. If the federal government went after mma like they did with baseball, it would have significantly hurt the sport and its mainstream movement. These guys can still use, there just going to have to get smarter about it. Which means guys like Wand are probably going to have to hire help! Conte has been quoted as relating drug testing as more of an IQ test...

Last edited:
We can probably thank GSP for all that attention. He has always been accused of using and never fired back until his last fight. Then he all of sudden became a crusader for going after PEDs. GSP is one of my favorite all time fighters... but that was calling the kettle black...

We can probably thank GSP for all that attention. He has always been accused of using and never fired back until his last fight. Then he all of sudden became a crusader for going after PEDs. GSP is one of my favorite all time fighters... but that was calling the kettle black...

Whoa whoa whoa... GSP is natty brah.

If your T level is naturally low due to bad genes than maybe you shouldn't be a fighter.

Last edited:

Right. GSP is not clean most of them are not in my opinion.

Not in my opinion I would be on some HGH and a fast acting testosterone if I was competing. I've done MMA it's pretty taxing on the body. I don't know GSP personally but I know he's a pretty high IQ. He seems to have the intelligence and the means to pass a drug test, even Olympic style testing. Just my opinion.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear