advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC HIGHLIGHTS! (WARNING BAD LEG INJURY)

My wife hasn't wanted to watch the UFC with me in a long time because it's too violent. I finally talked her into watching this one, and the Weidman fight is the first thing we saw. Fuck. I just turned the tv off for a while to avoid seeing the replay.

I was disappointed in the Zhang Weili / Rose Namajunas fight. Rose did an outstanding job, but I've been excited about Weili since the first time I saw her fight.

Makes me wonder if Anderson Silva was sitting at home watching the fights and thought " Karma's a bitch......ain't it Chris? "

Makes me wonder if Anderson Silva was sitting at home watching the fights and thought " Karma's a bitch......ain't it Chris? "
That was the most traumatic thing I've seen in MMA. Anderson was my favorite fighter of all time.

This was also bad, but I had seen it before. Also it didn't look like the bone was coming out of Weidman's leg.

A few things-

Can't stand Usman but Trevor Whitman trains and develops killers. Hard to argue w the results. Usman may not be beat before he hangs it up and he said he wouldn't move up to fight Izzy. Colby will get smashed if he's next inline.

Masvidal is still one of the most entertaining fighters for me. Love watching him box and he's no slouch on the ground. I'd actually love to see a trilogy but it won't happen, likely. The guy is very well rounded and got caught w a beautiful set up. Kudos to Usman. Good for Mad tho to capitalize and make some money before his time runs out. I'd love to see Nick return and try and avenge his brothers loss w a matchup against Mas. Both are so cocky and the stand up would be SICK.

If you haven't watched all of Robert Whittaker's interviews. Do so, how can you not be a fan of the guy. Absolute warrior and good dude. Izzy shouldbeat Vittori handily. I think the Whittaker-Izzy rematch goes differently.

Connor is played out... Sick of his antics and while talented, yes. He was never what the UFC made him to be (ie Ronda Rousey).

Finally, I hope the black beast knocks out Francis and gets the heavyweight title. Dude is freaking hilarious and just comes to throw down. Their first fight was awful.... I have a feeling the next will end quickly

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131