over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Pay per view

I usually buy every one of these fights. I think I just bought my last one. UFC 97 sucked!

i would probably buy 98 and 100. got some good fights on there. 99 is cool because i like wanderlei and rich franklin, but the rest of the card sucks.

Let's not go shit on the UFC just yet people, the fights did suck, but thank god for MMA and the excitement it brings.......................................UFC 100 is gonna be off the fucking hook with GSP, Brock and Hendo all fighting:D

Let's not go shit on the UFC just yet people, the fights did suck, but thank god for MMA and the excitement it brings.......................................UFC 100 is gonna be off the fucking hook with GSP, Brock and Hendo all fighting:D

then a couture nog matchup on the horizon for 101 and possibly a bj penn fight.

Dana White apologizes

**broken link removed**

Didnt see this one but sounds Like I didnt miss much.
Im looking forward to the Lesnar-Mirr and also Rashad - Manchida.
Those should both be good.

wow. i didn't think that the ufc would ever apologize for the quality of a fight. that's crazy. don't think leites will have a job much longer if he loses his next fight.

wow. i didn't think that the ufc would ever apologize for the quality of a fight. that's crazy. don't think leites will have a job much longer if he loses his next fight.

You know, I think that leites should've lost to Marquardt. Marquardt punished Leites over and over again, and the only reason leites won was because of the points they deducted from marquardt. Even though marquardt threw that knee to leites' head when he was down, it was clear early on that leites was no match. I want to see a rematch btw. silva and marquardt. I'd want to see that maybe as much as I'd like to see silva vs. st pierre. If you ask me, though, silva should have moved into light heavyweight long ago. His bitch ass is 6'2'' and he's like 173 pounds. Come on. Get out of the damned middleweights, already. They talk about Fedor like he hasn't faced any good competition, and that silva is a better fighter... yeah right! Let's see silva move to the light heavyweights and take on some of the fighters there, but oh that's right, he's retiring in 2010. Fedor would hand silva his ass. The UFC hypes fighters so much it's not even funny. Still it's a good promotion, but you've got to read between the lines. The bottom line is cash and audience draws... big names draw the crowd. That's why they pump these guys up so much. Did silva put on a performance last night deserving of the title "best pound for pound fighter in the world"?? The answer is a resounding "NO."

You know, I think that leites should've lost to Marquardt. Marquardt punished Leites over and over again, and the only reason leites won was because of the points they deducted from marquardt. Even though marquardt threw that knee to leites' head when he was down, it was clear early on that leites was no match. I want to see a rematch btw. silva and marquardt. I'd want to see that maybe as much as I'd like to see silva vs. st pierre. If you ask me, though, silva should have moved into light heavyweight long ago. His bitch ass is 6'2'' and he's like 173 pounds. Come on. Get out of the damned middleweights, already. They talk about Fedor like he hasn't faced any good competition, and that silva is a better fighter... yeah right! Let's see silva move to the light heavyweights and take on some of the fighters there, but oh that's right, he's retiring in 2010. Fedor would hand silva his ass. The UFC hypes fighters so much it's not even funny. Still it's a good promotion, but you've got to read between the lines. The bottom line is cash and audience draws... big names draw the crowd. That's why they pump these guys up so much. Did silva put on a performance last night deserving of the title "best pound for pound fighter in the world"?? The answer is a resounding "NO."

the thing is that whenever we see people move up and fight people who are of somewhat similar skill, they lose. case in point, bj penn vs gsp. the size difference was huge even though they weighed in basically at the same weight. silva in 205 would be nice. i'd like to see him fight guys like forrest, rampage, and even cane. but he won't fight machida because they have trianed so long together so i don't think he would be able to fight for the title since i believe that machida will beat rashad

the thing is that whenever we see people move up and fight people who are of somewhat similar skill, they lose. case in point, bj penn vs gsp. the size difference was huge even though they weighed in basically at the same weight. silva in 205 would be nice. i'd like to see him fight guys like forrest, rampage, and even cane. but he won't fight machida because they have trianed so long together so i don't think he would be able to fight for the title since i believe that machida will beat rashad

I dont know about beating Rashad to be honest he seems to be perfect for Machida. rashad loves to counter so I can see machida doing his prancing in and out thing he does and catching a hook to the chin.
Did enjoy watching machida in his last fight he really kicked it up a notch and made it worth watching.

Rashad's an absolute bitch as he tries to dance around showboating trying to "show-up" his opponents. And that stunt he pulled with Rampage after the Jardine fight really set me off.

I'll be hoping Rashad get's KTFO and embarassed against Machida............Machida's currently about a 2/1 favorite according the latest Odds on Bodog.

Rashad's an absolute bitch as he tries to dance around showboating trying to "show-up" his opponents. And that stunt he pulled with Rampage after the Jardine fight really set me off.

I'll be hoping Rashad get's KTFO and embarassed against Machida............Machida's currently about a 2/1 favorite according the latest Odds on Bodog.

i'm with you on that one. i'm not a fan of the jackson camp. too much showboating/strategizing out of them, not enough fighting

That's all "sugar" rashad is: hype and showboating. He should've lost against lidell and griffin, too. What I'd really like to see is Rashad vs. Franklin... someone I know would punish him. All that dancey crap he does is BS. He pretends like he's the next big thing, when he's not. Machida by KO in the 2nd.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131