over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Predictions: Lesnar or Overeem??

Look here, you could never make me sad... So no worries there... However, I was just pointing out that ppl take this shit way too seriously, and instead of just saying damn he got beat by a better fighter, you fucking rag on the guy... Trust me bro, he is not my guy, I just don't like when people run their mouths about someone who has never walked in their shoes... ;)
people takes this shit way too seriously??? That's you!!!
I don't like "Joke Lesnar" and I think he sucks, i don't care if he's a father or a mother! Who cares.. I just don't think he had enough heart to be a fighter.
I have my oppinion, and you have yours.
I have 10+ years of bjj and wrestling experience, No I'm not and never will be a ufc" fighter.
But I can still "talk shit" if I want to!!

I am glad that you have all of that experience and all of that... I honestly don't fight nor do I care to fight... I have spent my life pursuing an education in order to support my family... However, that doesn't give me a right to say that you are a dumb fuck does it?? mmm... I think not... So I just choose not to talk shit.... :)

Last edited:
I am glad that you have all of that experience and all of that... I honestly don't fight nor do I care to fight... I have spent my life pursuing an education in order to support my family... However, that doesn't give me a right to say that you are a dumb fuck does it?? mmm... I think not... So I just choose not to talk shit.... :)

hahaha

I am glad that you have all of that experience and all of that... I honestly don't fight nor do I care to fight... I have spent my life pursing an education in order to support my family... However, that doesn't give me a right to say that you are a dumb fuck does it?? mmm... I think not... So I just choose not to talk shit.... :)

FUCK OFF,
simple as that!

I think Dana does care about the sport and isn't 100% about the $$$... Maybe only 98%. LOL! If he was, Batista would be in the UFC as well as that All American Wrestler guy (can't think of his name but he's HUGE in the WWE.) That would have meant a lot of new fans for the UFC as well as lots of $$$. But it seems those guys are even less-legit than Lesnar.

As for Brock, it was always obvious (to those who weren't busy hugging his nuts) that he was NOT a real fighter. He was just big and athletic and in it for the fame and $$$ just like his stints in the WWE and football. I'm glad he's gone and hopefully he'll be replaced by someone that wants to be there, has passion for the sport and will do all the necessary things to become champion. On a side note, I can't believe Rogan didn't say, "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Overeem era!" LOL!

nate looked pretty good wanted to see him lose but he pulled it off. i knew brock would get whoped doesent have the talent to stand toe to toe with overeem. the guy fights 4 better brock lesners in a night at k1 grand prix.

I think Dana does care about the sport and isn't 100% about the $$$... Maybe only 98%. LOL! If he was, Batista would be in the UFC as well as that All American Wrestler guy (can't think of his name but he's HUGE in the WWE.) That would have meant a lot of new fans for the UFC as well as lots of $$$. But it seems those guys are even less-legit than Lesnar.

As for Brock, it was always obvious (to those who weren't busy hugging his nuts) that he was NOT a real fighter. He was just big and athletic and in it for the fame and $$$ just like his stints in the WWE and football. I'm glad he's gone and hopefully he'll be replaced by someone that wants to be there, has passion for the sport and will do all the necessary things to become champion. On a side note, I can't believe Rogan didn't say, "Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the Overeem era!" LOL!

True. Also watching the Ultimate Fighter series and seeing Brock as a coach, clearly tell he could care two shits about training people. All he did was talk shit on his own team "Can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit" all day long. Felt sorry for those guys on his team that season and of course he bitched out of the fight at the end of the season. Straight joke

Brock told Dana he thought he had a broken rib.IF that is true I completely understand what happened.

If any of you have had a broken rib(s) it is HELL! I had 3 in football and felt I was dying(lol) until they calmed me down and gave me a shot of morphine,lol.
He actually kept fighting until the liver kick and with that additional pain he "turtled up" as many of you are saying. He tried to fight witht the rib(s) from what I am told.

I flew to Las Vegas in 1992 for a big fight and a guy dropped in the corner from a body shot and couldn't answer the count.My point is it happens and when watching on T.V. or even live it is easy while NOT feeling the excruciating pain while being pummeled by another monster to say "he sucks" or "turtled up".
I like Brock and the one criticism I have is that he retreats while being overwhelmed with punches.BUT in no way can you take away the fact he brought excitement to the sport(you all watched and are still talking) and success with NO experience in a very short time.Even if you hated him,he got you talking and watched.

Overeem said post fight conference it would be a shame if Brock retired as he is very new and has lots of potential.

Figures, I forgot the damn fight was on.
Is it worth watching?

True. Also watching the Ultimate Fighter series and seeing Brock as a coach, clearly tell he could care two shits about training people. All he did was talk shit on his own team "Can't make chicken salad out of chicken shit" all day long. Felt sorry for those guys on his team that season and of course he bitched out of the fight at the end of the season. Straight joke

yea he wasn't a very good coach lol......but "bitched out" haha I disagree he had surgery again dude....

Anderson Silva had a rib injury before his fight, was wrestle-fucked by Sonnen for 24 minutes and still found a way to win. The difference is passion and a desire to be a champion.

Yeah, WWE is fake, no doubt... But those guys are athletes nonetheless, and get hurt for real... Shamrock said he got hurt far worse in the WWF than he ever did fighting for real... We can beg to differ on that point... I have said the whole time that Brock doesn't even look like himself at 265lbs... He is a 300lbs guy, and to me he loses a lot when he cuts that much weight... Would it ultimately make him a better fighter at this level, probably not... But he just looks like a shell of himself when he steps into the cage...

As for Randy, the guy can still fight... There are a lot of guys right now who don't want any part of Randy... Brock fought who was put in front of him... Yeah, he got beat by better fighters no doubt... Dana don't give a damn about who "should" step into the cage, he cares about making money and what is good for business... Brock is/was good for business plain and simple... Dana is just another version of Don King and Vince McMahon... Don't ever doubt that... Money talks, and bullshit walks...

My point was, its cool to criticize the guy as a fighter, but I think sometimes ppl go too far with it... I never said anything about someone not having an opinion.. You are entitled to yours just as I am entitled to mine... But when ppl say, "fuck you Brock" or stuff like that, just because the guy lost a fight... Its just funny I never hear the same kind of animosity being spewed about guys like Big Ben, Mike Vick, etc...

I agree with you a 100% that WWE guys are athletes. I will never argue that and all the acrobatic shit they do they definitely get hurt. But just because guys that do x games get hurt doesnt make them fighters. My assessment was that Brock was never a fighter. Yes he did fight some big names. And the big names he fought he basically got his ass handed to him. I know he "won" the carwin fight, but i think anybody that watched that fight can agree that Lesnar lost. If this fight happened on the school ground and someone sat on top of you for 5 minutes and beat your face in and you got him the last 10seconds, his five minutes of face pounding still counts more. In my eyes and many he basically has lost to Carwin, Cain, and Overeem. He lost to Mir once and beat him once so a wash. He beat a definitely out of prime Randy and Herring which pretty much has been a non-factor in a long time. Yes, there are plenty of people that still dont want Randy, but Randy is never gonna get the title back. Can you imagine him against JDS or Overeem?

Out of shape

Brock definately wasn't normal. He looked like a flabby old man next to ripped Reem. He is a fighter, because wrestling is fighting and he is one good wrestler. But he definately isn't in the top 10 of heavy weight division. They said it like 10 times, he went from fighting nobodies to Champions in 5 fights. He should have developed more slowly. His striking is SO BAD he shouldn't be fighting these bad asses. He doesn't have the skill, Cain proved it. Junior would crush him. He gave up against Overeem. If he didn't retire, he probably would have been fired.

Diaz looked Great! And how about Fitch getting KO'd in 12 seconds!!!

DISAPPOINTED IN MY BOY CERRONE. THOSE DIAZ BROTHERS WILL TAKE A FIGHTER OUT OF THERE GAME PLAN QUICK. I WAS SURPRISED THAT CERRONE LET IT HAPPEN AS HE SEEMS TO BE SMARTER THAN THAT. HE DIDN'T USE HIS LEG KICK ENOUGH. THOSE LEG SWEEPS DON'T DO DAMAGE AS THE LEG KICKS TO THE THIGH WHICH WOULD HAVE SLOWED DOWN DIAZ STRIKING.THE COWBOY WILL REGROUP AND LEARN FROM HIS MISTAKES AND RETURN.

the issue with brock and all the anomosity is pretty simple.. this guy had the nerve to say, even in the last couple of weeks, that he was the toughest and top 2 fighter in the division.. now he could just be making hype.. but when your only move is the turtle you should just keep your mouth shut and fight.. brock was 100% for the fight.. trust me, if he was not he would not have taken it.. he has backed out of fights before.. he even said he was fine.. now we hear him making excuses again..

look.. he may be a nice a guy.. i put much of them blame on dana and company for shoving the guy down our throats.. did ya even hear the hype rogan was putting out before he got in the ring? then to just crumble..again.. is not respectable.. did he get beat by a better fighter? yes..but he plain and simply gave up.. people spent money on the ppv and the tickets and he just picked up a check and left.. at least show some heart and i could give him credit..

I take back that remark then, had no idea he had surgery. Figured he wanted out of the fight.

no worries bro he had surgery but still after last nights fight he clearly is not the same and dont belong in the ufc anymore! i give him respect tho

the issue with brock and all the anomosity is pretty simple.. this guy had the nerve to say, even in the last couple of weeks, that he was the toughest and top 2 fighter in the division.. now he could just be making hype.. but when your only move is the turtle you should just keep your mouth shut and fight.. brock was 100% for the fight.. trust me, if he was not he would not have taken it.. he has backed out of fights before.. he even said he was fine.. now we hear him making excuses again..

look.. he may be a nice a guy.. i put much of them blame on dana and company for shoving the guy down our throats.. did ya even hear the hype rogan was putting out before he got in the ring? then to just crumble..again.. is not respectable.. did he get beat by a better fighter? yes..but he plain and simply gave up.. people spent money on the ppv and the tickets and he just picked up a check and left.. at least show some heart and i could give him credit..

If it's true and he had broken ribs, what would you expect him to do? Can you keep fighting even with broken ribs?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131