advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ug vs pharmacy ( does pharm take in account the ester)

nfernoo

Banned
Example.

250mg per ml of testE
Because of ester you're actually only getting 175mg testosterone (estimated per ml)

Does pharmacy grade add more powder to make up for the ester ? So that actual testosterone is as dosed per label?
idk but my Pfizer depo 1 ml vials had almost 1.5 ml per vial Str8 from pharmacy.

As far as ug.
If to not be underdosed and purity is spot on, more is being added to make up for ester. Right?

LOL.. No US pharm or UG is making up for the ester. Why would they?

LOL.. No US pharm or UG is making up for the ester. Why would they?

Ug is doubtful yes. Because most ug don't know purity
Of raws.

Pharmacy even though pure,200mg per ml isn't actually 200mg testosterone per ml if testE or C.
Wouldn't they make it so that ester doesn't effect
label dosage?

Screenshot_2015-03-05-14-55-21-1.jpg

Last edited:
US pharmacy or any pharmacy for that matter isnt going to make up for the ester. Not happening. A good UG will overdose their oils by 10%.

US pharmacy or any pharmacy for that matter isnt going to make up for the ester. Not happening. A good UG will overdose their oils by 10%.

Yes that's understood.

But watson 200mg per ml of test c isn't actually 200mg
unless they add something. Because ester.

Yes that's understood.

But watson 200mg per ml of test c isn't actually 200mg
unless they add something. Because ester.

Correct, and they don't add anything to make up for it. A good doc doesn't care what dose you are on, he goes by the blood work. So if 150mg/week gets you where he thinks you should be, then why would he actually care how much test is in that dose? He just knows that amount of Test C gets you to where you need to be.

From other board

"Heard somewhere on basskiller, compound pharmacies use phenyl salicylate as a solvent instead of the ugl ba/bb.
Maybe making hormone more effective"

Human grade products use both BA and BB in their oils to varying degrees/ratios dependent on the compound being dissolved. Some pharmaceutical manufacturers add or replace a small portion of the BA with chlorobutanol (usuall 0.5%) along with 0.9% BA. The chlorobutanol is used, from my understanding, primarily as an antiseptic additive.

That being said, most all of HG products state the dose as what it really is. ie 200mg Testosterone Cypionate or 250mg Testosterone Enanthate per mL. IIRC some even converted the dose to actual mg of base Testosterone etc but that isn't the most common practice on the packaging material.

Human grade products use both BA and BB in their oils to varying degrees/ratios dependent on the compound being dissolved. Some pharmaceutical manufacturers add or replace a small portion of the BA with chlorobutanol (usuall 0.5%) along with 0.9% BA. The chlorobutanol is used, from my understanding, primarily as an antiseptic additive.

That being said, most all of HG products state the dose as what it really is. ie 200mg Testosterone Cypionate or 250mg Testosterone Enanthate per mL. IIRC some even converted the dose to actual mg of base Testosterone etc but that isn't the most common practice on the packaging material.

But how do they get it to exactly what label says?
Only test base (tne or suspension) give u what label says.
They'd have to add more to make up for the ester.

250mg is actually 175mg due to enanthate ester.

But how do they get it to exactly what label says?
Only test base (tne or suspension) give u what label says.
They'd have to add more to make up for the ester.

250mg is actually 175mg due to enanthate ester.

bro..dont be annoying. you are thinking too much into it.

bro..dont be annoying. you are thinking too much into it.

Annoying?
Go away dude... why bother posting if u can't contribute.

I'm not thinking too much into it
This info is needed so that good UG sources can compete with pharm grade. If a ug is good they will test powders and add more to make up for purity and possibly even ester.

But pharmacy?
They either take in account for ester by adding more or they could care less. Because it's ur levels via serum that docs are looking at. If a ml gets u there than who cares to make up for ester. But. It shouldn't say 200mg when ester messes up that reality.

The labeled dose is for the specific ester of the compound. The label will state that is contains 200mg/mL of Testosterone Cypionate. This is actually accurate information since the label states the actual concentration of Test Cyp and rarely states the concentration in mg's of the base compound.

The actual concentrations of each batch can vary even with HG products. IIRC the guidelines are +/- 20% or 20mg. The labeled concentration dictates which is used. 50mg/mL would be acceptable from 40mg-60mg/mL, 100mg/mL would be acceptable from 80mg-120mg/mL, 250mg from 230-270mg/mL and so on. I'm just adding this to point out that there is no exact numbers to be relied upon regardless of the product.

Annoying?
Go away dude... why bother posting if u can't contribute.

I'm not thinking too much into it
This info is needed so that good UG sources can compete with pharm grade. If a ug is good they will test powders and add more to make up for purity and possibly even ester.

But pharmacy?
They either take in account for ester by adding more or they could care less. Because it's ur levels via serum that docs are looking at. If a ml gets u there than who cares to make up for ester. But. It shouldn't say 200mg when ester messes up that reality.

it is annoying cause to me its common sense.....no..pharms dont add extra to compensate for the ester downgrade.
thts like saying...you have a wireless carrier with 4G...but sometimes its 3G....does verizon kick in extra to compensate? no.

it is annoying cause to me its common sense.....no..pharms dont add extra to compensate for the ester downgrade.
thts like saying...you have a wireless carrier with 4G...but sometimes its 3G....does verizon kick in extra to compensate? no.

The question was actually quite relevant. He basically just wanted to know if Pharm grade test say 200mg/ml is actually 200mgs of test, or 200mgs of Test C. Of course it is the latter, but it wasn't a bad question.

That's a terrible comparison.

Ester will always make the actual amount of testosterone less than. There's no way around it unless u add more to make up for the ester. So they'd have to in order to make label accurate

That's a terrible comparison.

Ester will always make the actual amount of testosterone less than. There's no way around it unless u add more to make up for the ester. So they'd have to in order to make label accurate

well they dont

well they dont

Than its not 200 or 250mg per ml.
There is no way around ester unless u add more.

Solvents aside, in can just not take in account the ester.

Unless we/you actually know, it should be assumed
That more is added to account for ester and actual testosterone per that ester.

I thought pharmacy test specified the type of testosterone meaning the label would say something like 200mg/cc testosterone cypionate. So it would be true to its label in having 200mg of test c per cc. I havent seen a pharmacy vial ever just say 200mg testosterone per cc.

I thought pharmacy test specified the type of testosterone meaning the label would say something like 200mg/cc testosterone cypionate. So it would be true to its label in having 200mg of test c per cc. I havent seen a pharmacy vial ever just say 200mg testosterone per cc.

You are correct

Was told

"Bayer ampoules carry more than one cc, but it is specified in the paper that is 180mg of test e per cc."

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear