over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UGL busted scam exposed

negaburn9

Registered
YLE. (January 18, 2014). Customs officials raid home doping lab. Retrieved from **broken link removed**

Biotab: Finnish UGL Busted and Exposed as Scammers

All their injectables were tested and were testosterone. this is a very common practice with ugl as test powder is cheapest. Your 600mg test and 600mg deca may actually be 1200 test

Last edited:
Obviously we all know this happens(the fakes) and it's very aggrivating to think at one point this has happened to us with or without knowing about it.

This is why it's so hard for me to trust ugl's these days. I still think HG from a Thai dispensary is about the best thing to go with these days.

that's such bullshit deca is like 50 cents more per gram then test and they still make fakes. fuckin cheapskates

that's such bullshit deca is like 50 cents more per gram then test and they still make fakes. fuckin cheapskates

Also some are just too lazy to learn how to brew different AAS. They just get one thing down and that's it. Imagine the poor customers that shopped with them.

That's what they fixn to start cracking down on,,,the labs that is they don't even try to get shit at customs if they do its an accident they want to c where the raws r going CIA has to make sure that black market exist

Sent from my HTC One VX using Tapatalk

Were these a forum sponsor?

Thank god that test is king:D

Karma for being scumbag scammers. May they rot in prison.

dishonest international drug traffickers looking to maximize profit? dam, noo wayyy! ... such a surprise... i thought they were all str8 up honest businessmen... :star-:ars

Karma for being scumbag scammers. May they rot in prison.

rot in prison bc they aren't 100% honest with a bunch of anonymous drug users on the net that don't give 2 fucks about them...? lemme ask you this, if it was a source that got busted that had given deca, eq instead of test.... would anyone here be pulling out funds for lawyer fees? would you be sending them commissary? writing letters? setting them up w a legit job once out? and thinking to yourself- man what an awesome HONEST dealer, I'm gonna get his back here... ....... id bet no...

Last edited:
Isnt most Masteron out there mainly low dose Tren?

Isnt most Masteron out there mainly low dose Tren?

Trenbolone has a distinct yellow look to the powder from pictures I've seen.

cheapskates indeed. what a bunch of slackers

Yep a sponsor here actually does that. I contacted them about it and it was "oh it must have been mixed up".

deleted

Last edited:
its funny because even your long time supplier could eventually change it up or be duped by a bad chinese powder supplier. If you are getting ready for a show, using mislabelled gear can make or break you.. really quick..

dishonest international drug traffickers looking to maximize profit? dam, noo wayyy! ... such a surprise... i thought they were all str8 up honest businessmen... :star-:ars

net thing you will tell me is that they cut certain rec items with baking soda:D

Yep a sponsor here actually does that. I contacted them about it and it was "oh it must have been mixed up".

Sponsor or not they should be put out in the open so others know not to order from them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131